AND I'M KANYE WEST

youtube.com/watch?v=pvuN_WvF1to

Attached: unknown (1).png (889x676, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI
youtu.be/HOq0DttMqB8
youtube.com/watch?v=ypgiTy8ZvFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based Lil Dicky triggering Yea Forums autists and Kanyefags

modern youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI

fuck lil dicky

Holy shit, this is so cringe I didn't even make it half way. Fuck you OP.

>triggering
Nah he just sucks

cope

dope

>Fuck you OP.
i cant believe you didnt power through user get back in there now

The end can't come soon enough.

I'm assuming Lil Dicky's target audience is prepubescent children. Nobody else could possibly enjoy this. Why is there weird sex stuff in this song?

cringe

Why does it have such a high like ratio when literally everyone is saying that it's shit?

>suck my butt
It's definitely prepubescent children.

Lil Dicky uses his "clout" to cut lines on pizza places

I got to hand it to lil dicky for being a smart business man and getting these collabs... And the song has a catchy beat sure
>But
This is the most onions boy shit I have ever heard in my life, and at the end he is basically tonging DiCaprios asshole.
>Sigh
Yea this song is going to be a hit because it is exactly what hollywood wants to push out there... But holy fuck.
>Save the earth and take care of each other.
Ok mom.

This is absolutely fucking retarded, and I have nothing but ill will to every single slack jawed fucking retard who thought being involved in this would be a good idea.

>catchy beat
Are we listening to the same song? They couldn't even get that. The song is just overall a trash pile

>He couldn't get kanye so he got kevin hart to voice him
based kanye

It sounds like they threw together all the awful sounds used in contemporary music (pop, some trap, and even a little reggaeton sounding) and hope it would come good. It really does sound like I've heard this fucking song a million times before, instrumentally. That's how generic it is.

I love how white guys can only be rappers nowadays if they make comedic self-deprecating rap

hilarious shit

>white guys

Attached: hook.png (640x438, 164K)

post malone?

I think I need a break from the internet after watching crap like this.

This is so bad

Why are 99% of white rappers like this

youtu.be/HOq0DttMqB8
I don’t think many little kids listened to Three 6 Mafia

bless kanye for having the good sense to say no to this

I stick by Drake being the worst ever but lil dicky is now a close second, where as before it was just top 10

Jews aren't white

>that like:dislike ratio

>zebra voiced by Ariana Grande
>"Am I white or black?"
Ok I laughed

Attached: 1524250084891.jpg (639x520, 51K)

AND I'M KANYE WEST

mulatto joke xD

I know, fucking white guys am i rite?

we need to remove whiteness!

Attached: 1551909447528.jpg (1080x1350, 172K)

She's not mulatto she's white

just launch the nukes already

Attached: snip26.png (1191x134, 21K)

Thank you Kanye, very cool!

>pale skinned caucasoid ethnic group living in Europe for thousands of years
>somehow not white
Seriously get over yourselves they are white, and you're a fool for believing some of them when they claim they aren't white for minority brownie points

he's a kike

jews are white

mostly likely bots

ok jew

I watched 10 seconds and I already want to kill myself

soap, nigger

Because hip hop and R&B are not white culture and white people do not belong as performers, consumers, or critics of it any more than they are fit to adopt japanese folk music en masse. Living next to black people doesn't make you jiggy with it.

Go back to your violin ensembles, operas, and solo instrumentalists. Cultural trends in music originate from the limitations and talents of the average persons in those cultures. White people have no groove and black people have nothing but groove. If you are white you are more than likely a poser who can't actually get rap and just listens to it to, regardless of political stance, seem cool, and you definitely can't produce it worth a shit.

A good white rapper is the equivalent of a black classical violinist and a white person who can genuinely enjoy rap is like a nigga who listens to bach without just trying to be uncle tom. Very, very rare.

White rapfags are basically weebs but they think it works because they're on the same continent as black people.

God only knows why white (germanic) people are so enthusiastic about imitating every other culture on the planet. They even have this group of "jews" that think they're hebrew. Maybe it has to do with Europe being a glorified Roman colony with its native culture almost completely erased.

Attached: 39e215e2237c2bd3c43354b20ca4e345.jpg (300x449, 29K)

i hope you finished it user

the comments are the absolute worst part of this its horrific

Attached: pope.jpg (738x415, 24K)

End yourself. Stop posting the worst song of 2019.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypgiTy8ZvFo

op pic reminds me of this kino

i will post it everyday until its Yea Forumscore

Yelawolf is the only white rapper that doesn't do this.

Been avoiding this shit, just decided to listen to it right now,
This is so fucking awful, holy shit

Obvious bot. This is being shilled pretty hard. I've only heard people shit talking this but the likes and comments on YT don't seem to reflect that.

I enjoy a lot of so-bad-it's-good media, and over the years I thought I had built up a tolerance to anything, but I honestly couldn't finish this video. How can this trash exist? It's vile, pure evil. I'm disgusted, I'm depressed, and I'm angry. Everyone who had anything to do with producing this song and video deserves the death penalty.

youre welcome. now go love the earth because it is our planet

user the only way to experience this is to finish it power through we all did you can do it

Why the fuck did they not just get Kevin Hart to play Kevin Hart?

can't believe i let that shit enter my consciousness.

ngl tho the kevin hart bit is hilarious

Macklemore was white and they cancelled him because of a harmless joke.

Attached: th.jpg (600x400, 29K)

That's the joke genius

>implying

lil ugly mane, your old droog, wiki

>Lil Ugly Mane, Your Old Droog

Jews

>Wiki

Puerto Rican

this is so awful

it looks like a bunch of interns at dreamworks who've been using maya / blender for 30 minutes in their entire lives total made this

the song is profane / vulgar but is also trying to appeal to children with cutesy graphics? It's not mature enough to be adults only

who tf is the target demographic

>living in europe
no

>we forgive you germany

okay that was actually kinda funny

why drake

Macklemore's merchant cosplay and fashy haircut radicalised me. Thank you Macklemore.

Why do that if you don't even have Kanye voicing him?

because kevin harts the greatest comedian on this planet

Yo where have you been the past several years? Lots of Youtube videos and kids cartoons and shows are FILLED with ass humor. Its definitely aimed at kids.

We deserve to go extinct

Fuck lil dicky
He stole pizza from me once the fucking nigger

>Narima Aktar Alam
>No profile photo
Yep, that's most likely a bot

CRINGE

Attached: cringe.png (748x106, 11K)

The comments are worse than the actual music video