Body positivity has to stop. this is grotesque

body positivity has to stop. this is grotesque.

Attached: 83DC3051-6E66-4753-A6E1-892A16250052.jpg (600x600, 17K)

OOOOO MASSA

OOOO MASSA

damn...

envision the aroma

Based and woke Coachella performer.

Attached: 1553812440716.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

i am sex addicted and have little to live for so fuck it i'd give her flabs a go. get real nitty gritty in them cellulite pockets.

Based and massapilled

The only thing grotesque here is that she’s not sitting on my face

I'd body positive all over her. You permavirgins need to go back to /pol/ if that pic doesn't arouse you

uuu muusaaaaa

jsuxk igddamn Christ i need to breed a big fat juicy negress so fucking hard aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Beta fatty fucker

She looks "gooood as hellll"

>he's never fucked a fatty

Does massaposter still make threads? I haven't seen any in a while now

she's so big...

but only hairy men with a belly and muscles attract me tho :((

have sex incels

with thicc black queenz?

>not thrusting into those thicc black hips

OP is a pedo necro faggot.

>making up more bullshit words to get "offended" over

KYS yourself.

>"kill your self" yourself

if you can’t attract a nice thin girl and lust over fatties you’re a disgrace of a man

this is the world you asked for when you said "go back to /pol/". remember that.

ok i n c e l

Is massaposter still active? I can't remember seeing any threads recently

It is truly a low point of the world where people display their weaknesses, not for being real or raw, but to demand of the rest of the world that we hail them as beautiful on the same level as people who actually worked through it. And then like half of the world fucking does it. Toxic femininity

>implying
I would fuck and worship the shit out of Lizzo. She could sit on my face or have me lick her sweaty armpits and heels. I'd give her a blumpkin.

Eh, it's not that bad. She's fat but not fat enough to be repulsive really. I feel like the only kind of people who unironically get mad at fat people on a regular basis for existing and not living in a constant state of shame are people who themselves live in a constant state of shame for some other physical/mental deformity or defect they themselves have in their own eyes like a big nose or bad hair or a weak chin or a shitty personality or something so they need to look at someone they feel is worse off than them.

>inb4 duh, retard
lol fuck off nigga. This board is full of underage faggots who've never seriously introspected.

probably busy with aphex s o y or the frosted tips 90s bowie i think these are all the same guy