Femanons, you meet a guy wearing a Loveless t-shirt, what do you think?

femanons, you meet a guy wearing a Loveless t-shirt, what do you think?

Attached: file.png (570x570, 416K)

If it's this one, steal it. That shits like 300 bucks

>girls on Yea Forums
Lol

I would honestly think he's gay

>femanons

Attached: dragons.gif (440x330, 1001K)

Suck his dick
But I’m a gay guy

i've met two confirmed fmanons on Yea Forums, suck it losers

>wearing that ugly thing and not the superior /fa/ You Made Me Realise shirt

Isn’t the point of /fa/ that it teaches you how to dress like a normie?

Goofy tryhard, likely entry-level, will be too enthused to find a decent-looking Yea Forums girl IRL to risk giving contact info

laugh about his garbage entry taste

say "i like your shirt user" but never talk to you again because i'm shy

Holy based

Attached: 0BF56141-FEEC-4856-A1DA-E73F818A8571.jpg (640x343, 26K)

Hey sorry about mansplaining neutral milk hotel last night. I’d really like to hang out with you again though, you remind me of my mother. Maybe I could help you with your depression.

holy cringe

i'll suck your dick while you're sucking the MBV fan's dick

It's copypasta numbnuts

post feet

Holy based

>tfw no shy music gf
fuck me

Attached: 1545537055608.jpg (970x545, 50K)

please just talk to me again I swear i'll have the confidence to actually reply back with depth instead of awkwardly smiling and saying "t-thanks" please just give me another FUCKING CHANCE

Attached: 1476320974274.jpg (576x501, 61K)

>shy

Attached: 1545659651052.jpg (690x639, 88K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

some bitch was posting nudes here just yesterday

this

based

based
cringe

I'm a girl and have a Loveless shirt, which is way cooler than a guy having a Loveless shirt. Poor unsuspecting nerds legitimately fall in love with me whenever they wear my shirt, even though it's literally the most well-known shoegaze album and it's not at all impressive that I know it.

t. larping incel

this but unironically

potentially an interesting person worth talking to, but most likely a Yea Forumscore fag. in any case i'll probably say i like his shirt and see how it proceeds

A girl knowing basic p4kcore puts her in the top 1% of music taste for girls
The competition is mostly like beyonce, 21 pilots, ed sheeran, taylor swift type shit fans

steal it

I don't think so though, I think that most girls who don't like that kind of music just don't go outside that often. Because it's, y'know, everywhere. Every time I leave my house and am forced to listen to shitty pop music somewhere (like at my bar job) I start to feel like it's actually poison and toxically infesting my brain somehow.

That's good then, I'm not going to say every woman has bad taste just from experience most girls I've met like bad chart music or country, a few cooler ones into alt shit too though. Also to be fair most men like shitty buttrock, bro edm, or trap.

>Look how obscure and interesting my music taste is
kys shirtfags

>inb4 MBV isn't obscure
It is for normies

What do you mean? There's obviously not as many as men, but there are still plenty of girls (male) that come here

the whole no girls on Yea Forums is a boomer meme that's stale and dry t b h

when is their fucking website going to be back up so I can buy a shirt? Will it ever be back up?

Attached: 1489462678270.jpg (633x758, 127K)

Trannies aren't women stop

As much as guys think there are tons of them and few women into Yea Forums shit, Yea Forums-inclined women don't have it much better in dating similar men. We're all among that obsessive minority and at least somewhat alienated from others because of it. Isn't it pathetic how normies like popular things in casual amounts, have, an easier time finding people similar to them, and form many meaningful relationships?
>pic related is Bumble guy who says making and listening to music is his passion

Attached: A806078E-F482-4E47-91EC-BDB535DE8EFB.jpg (750x416, 69K)

archive link?

Lol ok I will never complain about women's music taste again after seeing that dude's shit.

i would assume the shirt would be describing themselves as they are probably loveless incels

ps have sex

Attached: pepedab.jpg (774x850, 197K)

i own a black and white loveless shirt but rarely wear it because i think it gives off the impression that im a loveless autist and honestly the rest of my aesthetic gives off enough of that vibe

Attached: IMG_AB48054A013F-1.jpg (1242x1240, 716K)

>held off on buying the vinyl because shipping to burgerica is as much as the fucking record
>site goes down and the record resells for 140 dollars now
>oh well I found the Isn't Anything shirt on this website for like $17 i'll get that instead
>the art hoe I bought it from literally never shipped it
t-thanks god

>girls (male)
okay, i giggled

I just want my loveless shirt, brother. Why did we wait?

Attached: 1449114113840.jpg (728x636, 90K)

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...