Rules:

Rules:
- Before posting give feedback on at least 3 anons.
- RECCS are not FEEDBACK, avoid lazy reccs.
- People who post links and shill themselves without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and MUST be ignored.
- Only give feedback to people following the rules. Don't let em get away with not giving anything
- First posters should come back later if there weren't at least 3 replies in the thread. OP must follow the rule.
- Tag your genre in green-text like usual.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rmquz2NSMA
soundcloud.com/allinesik/enter-eddie-brock-spiderman-redux
soundcloud.com/meanlife-music
youtube.com/watch?v=PjvvhOb0o7k
open.spotify.com/artist/7df1y6m8Qr6yu51cGEIlSJ
meanlife.bandcamp.com/track/fuckable-2
soundcloud.com/pool-view/ballad-for-my-heart-yin
soundcloud.com/live_from_hell/waiting-room
m.soundcloud.com/thechokers/make-me-mine
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/bodega-nights-prod-yung-cortex
soundcloud.com/deckanm/mmd-1
soundcloud.com/rsgf_xoxo/reverse-suicide-2
soundcloud.com/smiffmaff/sets/haha-funny-horse
soundcloud.com/wesley-daehling/white-horse
soundcloud.com/iz-0
youtube.com/watch?v=VkKWrTPBf1Y
soundcloud.com/ThomMoot/Delirium
plateaugarden.bandcamp.com/album/enter-the-psychic-tunnel-i-leptis-coelum
plateaugarden.bandcamp.com/album/enter-the-psychic-tunnel-ii-the-parallel-index
youtube.com/watch?v=DZtuQWCQsQI
soundcloud.com/sweetgumxx/candy
clyp.it/nfmm1c35
soundcloud.com/lavsik/cognac
soundcloud.com/cur-music/ii-1
soundcloud.com/lubiwav/comfortable-pilgrimage-prod-yz?in=lubiwav/sets/take-a-minute
soundcloud.com/maagamusic/humble-maaga-remix
soundcloud.com/mcgeed
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/lethe-i-live-in-shame-remix
soundcloud.com/yungchuck420
soundcloud.com/xodan
soundcloud.com/bearbone/poltierheist
soundcloud.com/djjdslime/ventilate
soundcloud.com/lukesuperior/trap-house-feat-johnny-keelzz
soundcloud.com/20_20_vision/mood
soundcloud.com/morningsounds/peekaboo/s-aWAwg
youtube.com/watch?v=246nk24F7-0&list=PLD9KvNmQTE6PAz0liXaugU7lWyizSPr0t&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=246nk24F7-0&list=PLD9KvNmQTE6PAz0liXaugU7lWyizSPr0t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm making an album based off of the original Spiderman video game for PS1. Here is my promotional single. Any feedback is appreciated, ty.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rmquz2NSMA
soundcloud.com/allinesik/enter-eddie-brock-spiderman-redux

>experimental
>videogamemusic
>electronic
>bassline

Attached: Enter . . Eddie Brock Good cover.jpg (640x640, 52K)

interesting! cool use of the game footage. music sounds like it could be from the actual game so, win?

MEANLIFE
>guitars
>distortion
>power pop incel anthems
>What if Pinkerton but Tinder?
>Toronto Canada
>IYL Pavement, old Weezer, Pulp, Elvis Costello
soundcloud.com/meanlife-music
youtube.com/watch?v=PjvvhOb0o7k
open.spotify.com/artist/7df1y6m8Qr6yu51cGEIlSJ
meanlife.bandcamp.com/track/fuckable-2

Attached: Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png (1920x1219, 93K)

thankyou! the first half is mostly sampled from the game and I added the outro.

soundcloud.com/pool-view/ballad-for-my-heart-yin

> Folk
> :D - core

Attached: 6495724B-F086-4ECE-B16F-97AD7F00A62F.jpg (750x1334, 84K)

I just started making electronic music and learning piano. feedback is appreciated

soundcloud.com/live_from_hell/waiting-room

>electronic
>trap

m.soundcloud.com/thechokers/make-me-mine

>country
>lofi
>texas secession

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/bodega-nights-prod-yung-cortex

>trap
>alt pop
>dark r&b

RECS

Attached: 1535992658708.png (750x1334, 336K)

soundcloud.com/deckanm/mmd-1
>psych pop
>instrumental

that bassline FUCKS so hard, the whole idea of a ps1 spiderman based album is really interesting i'll check it out when it comes out!
fuckable isnt awful but it feels like it's mixed and mastered really weird, especially the vocals. cool guitar playin tho
that main melody is super cute i feel like i recognize it from something but i can't put my finger on it, also another case where somethin on the mastering end just sounds off to me

Attached: 50.jpg (500x500, 31K)

This is top notch, tho the high hat (?) sound is kinda piercing. I really like it tho man, perfect production

soundcloud.com/rsgf_xoxo/reverse-suicide-2

whattup my dudes !!

>experimental rap

Attached: 222px-Daria_Morgendorffer.png (222x336, 51K)

thank you so much dude! and also yeah ive gotten that a lot about the hi hat thing. it's a weird sound from the cr-78 that i threw in, but i didnt really take into account how obnoxious it would get when i put it through the compression of my tape machine.

>soundcloud.com/deckanm/mmd-1
this is really good, but i would really fix that high hat, either filter or gate it or something, otherwise your track is really good, then i would probably transform it into a bigger concept.

i think ive already reccomended this but if i havent :-D

this "fuckable" song is really good but i think ive already recced it before but ill recommend it again, tight? tight.

soundcloud.com/smiffmaff/sets/haha-funny-horse
>13 minute ep
>FLips inspired
>Noise Rock
>Alternative
>Indie Rock
>Neo-Pyschedelia

Attached: haha! funny horse - Copy.jpg (3024x3024, 3.01M)

yo thats crazy im making a song w/ yung cortex soon too

Not really sure how to describe this, like super slow sad guitar trap EDM? I don't know. But I'll be giving feedback on things on Soundcloud.

Attached: horse.jpg (300x168, 5K)

It's a great sound, just a bit too loud in the mix. it reminds me of the one sly stone used. Also what kinda tape recorder you usin? I use a tascam 424, love tape

oh shit this is amazing, love the vibe and the lyrics, subscribed :D

the beat is great, but i'm not a fan of the vocals and the way the autotune turned out

i really like your idea, and the gritty production makes it even better, nostalgia feels

Check out my brother's Soundcloud, he does techno, future bass, lofi remixes, also did quite a bit of metal, although I'm not sure what genre I would call it.

soundcloud.com/iz-0

youtube.com/watch?v=VkKWrTPBf1Y

im p sure it is the one sly stone used iirc! im using a yamaha mt-50, my dad found it at goodwill for about like 30 bucks a few years ago and i fuckin love it. im jealous tho i would kill to own a higher quality tascam one with more than four tracks but this one has done me well so far

heartfelt soft vocals. I think the minimalistic composition works well for the tune. kinda poppy, reminds me of stuff an old guitarist of mine did
Let me know has a really great guitar tone. The doubled vocals are really clean

soundcloud.com/ThomMoot/Delirium

>Noise solos
>Grunge
>Prog
>Samples

Wait for it

Attached: spotify.png (300x387, 208K)

Ahh what a deal, the yamahas are great machines. An 8 track would be great, tho I love the sound bouncing down creates.

ill come back and give feedback once i get bored of watching zizek and peterson embarrass themselves/each other lmao.

plateaugarden.bandcamp.com/album/enter-the-psychic-tunnel-i-leptis-coelum
plateaugarden.bandcamp.com/album/enter-the-psychic-tunnel-ii-the-parallel-index

>noise pop
>psychosis pop
>synth punk

CHECK OUT THIS DOPE MUSIC VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=DZtuQWCQsQI

Attached: a1229382066_16[3].jpg (700x700, 139K)

>soundcloud.com/deckanm/mmd-1
Nice melodies but the percussion needs work imo but you do you
Alright. Not sure what ur going for but alright.
This is okay
soundcloud.com/sweetgumxx/candy

>electronic dream pop for retards

Attached: tumblr_oqw7ymtlAX1vsboz2o3_500.jpg (500x500, 21K)

jesus christ

that was bad

It's not that bad, but it feels super directionless. The song equivalent of pacing back and forth.

>soundcloud.com/live_from_hell/waiting-room

pretty good desu...

only thing is that hit seems pretty loud, and it sounds kinda muddy.

well shit, this is a nice start. Sonds like a lot of dstortion. Were you going for that sound? Makes it kinda hard to listen to. Can't hear the vocals very well.

>soundcloud.com/wesley-daehling/white-horse

liking the little intro. has muysterious sound to it. well, yuo definitely need a better mic. I can't understand anything that is being said.

here is mine: clyp.it/nfmm1c35

instrument, electronic

Attached: 1.184948.jpg (150x175, 15K)

I have a decent mic, this was just a recording of a recording of me playing guitar and singing, the original file got lost, so the sample is what I had to work with, I was just kinda considering the pitched down vocal to be sort of like an instrument. The trap "drops" were definitely more my emphasis on this track.

here's my latest drop
soundcloud.com/lavsik/cognac
>emo trap
>cloud rap
it says your track was deleted senpai

>soundcloud.com/rsgf_xoxo/reverse-suicide-2
real wavy instrumental my dude, solid track

Attached: lavsikcognac1.png (2126x2113, 97K)

The acoustic and vocal are all on one track from an old tape, I bounced that onto a fresh tape and added elec guitar and bass. I tried to clean it up but there wasn't much I could do about the distorted acoustic and muffled vocals haha, I'll redo it one day. Appreciate the listen

I don't listen to much modern electronic but your track there has a real retro 80's feel I adore, without being too nostalgic. Awesome melody, it never gets stale. Nice synth tones as well. Playin along rn on guitar, great track man

great sampling! love the electro punk vibe

your voice is majestic. minimal guitar is good

amazing lofi sound. rich and twangy atmosphere is excellent

soundcloud.com/cur-music/ii-1

>blackened
>lo fi
>doom
>instrumental

Attached: the jarl.png (2332x2332, 498K)

>soundcloud.com/rsgf_xoxo/reverse-suicide-2
yoo thats hard... i was thinking maybe make the center of vocal a bit more crisp like 4%. then the panning and reverb a bit saucier to make the swagger stand out more but make the centre a bit more crisp/coherent. but at the same time it seems like you know what your doing thats a vibe forsure!
eye see what your saying with it brother, id say the same thing i said to yung cortex which is crispen/coherenize the centre of vocal a bit more, doesnt mean you have to raise the volume of it, and pan the swagger wider to turn it into an instrument-like.
I wanna do 3 but i simply dwelve in the hiphopy rap scene boys, hope u can forgive.

For myself eye got a rap/hiphop track, will be diversifying more into using vocals as a instrument like you guys did above^^ but here is mine for now, let me know what you think. i got a bunch of other vibes to if interested :

soundcloud.com/lubiwav/comfortable-pilgrimage-prod-yz?in=lubiwav/sets/take-a-minute

oops put wrong link in for yung cortex my bad brother

>Rap HipHop

>soundcloud.com/pool-view/ballad-for-my-heart-yin

I would like to hear a full band in this

i cant hear the vocals clearly

the beat production is dope man.

i would practice mixing a bit, it's a little overwhelming at times.
Just posted a remix. Would love any likes or shares. check it out if you like futurebass/electronic.

soundcloud.com/maagamusic/humble-maaga-remix

Attached: befunkyedit.jpg (900x506, 111K)

soundcloud.com/mcgeed

>psychedelic
>experimental hip hop
>prog rock
>edm

smooth production, nice remix i like the bass when it comes in

Solid flow scheme, vocals seem mixed a bit high for me but nice track overall

great track, vocals are really nice, can hear a bit of chris cornell and maybe thom yorke

Attached: Capture.jpg (511x514, 60K)

Oh wow
This I really like a lot
Feels like a caffeine induced panic attack

Great summer vibes on this one
Could really see this blowing up

Takes a while to get there, but man was the payoff toward the end worth it
You should definitely consider fleshing this out more

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/lethe-i-live-in-shame-remix

>Noise
>New track
>Free download

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtJu-6woWs

Attached: tumblr_pq3eawjG3S1qjcjl1_540.jpg (540x720, 130K)

np

and wow, I think this is the first time I get feedback here where I'm not told I'm shit. Maybe I'm finally getting a little bit better!? haha... thanks.... it's nice to know it had that effect on you. Really makes the hours I put into it more worth it.

soundcloud.com/yungchuck420
>egg music
>amazing
>super
>cool

fr tho please listen to my music! i will return all feedback on soundcloud

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 10.43.04 PM.png (556x431, 571K)

Couldn't find your track so I listened to your remix. Seems like the original track was just run through a few different FX processors and then mixed back down together sequentially. If that's what you're going for then that's fine but I think you can do better with a little more effort.

>soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/bodega-nights-prod-yung-cortex

I have commented on your track in an earlier thread. You don't seem to participate other than posting. I actually like the vocal. Song is not really my style, but you have talent. Mix is weird and muddy though.

>soundcloud.com/maagamusic/humble-maaga-remix

Dope remix. Production elements are very clean and processed well. Vocals get drowned out a bit due to the synths occupying some of the same tones as Kendrick's voice but it's not a huge deal and does not take away from the song. Well done.

This is me:
soundcloud.com/xodan
>Drum and Bass, Electronic, Future Bass

Attached: 57284593_1232318506924036_160270166393880576_n.jpg (182x154, 4K)

bump!

soundcloud.com/bearbone/poltierheist

>Trap
>Heavy

Would really appreciate any feedback on mixing or mixing tips in general.

>soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/bodega-nights-prod-yung-cortex

Really like the percusion on this.

>soundcloud.com/wesley-daehling/white-horse

Some of those random patterns sound sick.

Attached: 1535480781794.jpg (359x361, 13K)

soundcloud.com/djjdslime/ventilate

>isaiah rashad
>anderson paak
>chattanooga

weird concept for an album but I like that lead song, guitar chords are fye, buzzy composition

rhythm on fuckable is nice

this is dope, I like how buried the vocals are in the mix

Attached: mentholstestprint.png (1000x1000, 1.8M)

bump

soundcloud.com/lukesuperior/trap-house-feat-johnny-keelzz

I think I like yung chuck. You're a madman.

This is pretty cool... When it comes to mixing I'd recommend to just keep making beats and experimenting with different types of effects... This song in particular could probably benefit from some dynamic range. Nothing technically wrong with the mix, but I think a solid mix with more creativity would bring this beat to life.

Yeah you're probably onto something. The vocals are super quiet but i actually like how it sounds. Ur dope.

Attached: traphouse art final.jpg (1500x1500, 3.01M)

soundcloud.com/20_20_vision/mood

>trap

One the first good rappers I've ever heard here the beats hard and the bars are even better great song

This doesn't realy sound like trap sounds more like edm or some shit or garage not really a fan.

This ones ok i like the kinda more chilled start i don't like how it suddenly gets really fucking loud but maybe that's the genre i don't know

Attached: 2020vision.png (1023x790, 792K)

this is okay man. you're 16? make beats and post them everyday! Don't stop and something will shake for you eventually. you're onto somethin!!

thanks appreciate it

uk underground trap rapper
Oliver Daunt (come hit me on facebook my soundcloud)

! i just got back from a terrible orgy party and now i'm on Yea Forums !

here's some beepin and boopin music

> bounce
> funk
> pop
> who knows !

Attached: People+just+jelly+at+her+mad+melon+game+_db20584e0652a09ed1f8db4724666e7c.jpg (1619x1725, 890K)

hello mu

just got back from a pretty bad party

lil bit drunk

hope you like fun and bouncy songs

> bounce
> funk
> pop
> who knows

Attached: People+just+jelly+at+her+mad+melon+game+_db20584e0652a09ed1f8db4724666e7c.jpg (1619x1725, 890K)

Don't have any music but I'm just gonna brutally honest post. I'm gonna try to be constructive so plz don't get offended... this is what you wanted anyways, right?

Dude, you realize you cant literally just rip a piece of music from a soundtrack and call it your own song. Yeah it's "sampling" but most samples are significantly altered or looped or have some significant shit added to them. You need to get more creative with your sampling. Cool idea but this is lazy. Outro shows you have talent, you need to apply it more.

Great guitar tone, good video, but holy fuck man those lyrics I'm sorry but I would never want to be caught listening to this by ANYONE. Like I get the kind of pinkerton "raw" confessional thing going on but I feel like you need to seriously re-think your approach so you don't come off as so... pathetic, honestly?? I think your vocals could use some work too but admittedly I'm not into emo. You don't even need to drop the whole incel thing, look at Costello for example (who you seem to be a fan of) - the guy was clearly angry at women but he came off clever as hell. He was the bitter nerd who didn't get invited to prom, sure, but he backed up his nerd cred with lyrics that are sharply literary and whip smart. Might be a good approach for you because this is even more embarrassing than Across the Sea. But you have clearly strong songwriting and great recording abilities so don't give up even though this prob sounds harsh.

Well best out of the first three, but idk man still not a huge fan. First off the lyrics are sweet but pretty cheesy definitely not my taste. You have a really good singing voice. But the song is so repetitive and boneless, I get that's maybe your style but that could have gone somewhere so interesting and it just... didn't dude. I get you seem to be going for a happy feel good vibe which is cool but I'm wondering if you could do it in a way that feels less like fun.

I recognize those standard FL plugins sound. Install some new ones for better quality and just to stand out. But still you make quite good psychodelic atmosphere, reminds me Earl Sweetshirt - I dont like shit, I dont go outside.

You should work on that mix/mastering, the 808 kick is fading everything else out too much.

Really good mix/mastering. Although I don't like such type of vibes, it sounds really good. Keep it up bro

My turn.
>instrumental
>classic rap/hip-hop boombap, alternative, lofi
>many techniques
youtube.com/watch?v=246nk24F7-0&list=PLD9KvNmQTE6PAz0liXaugU7lWyizSPr0t&index=2&t=0s
No soundcloud link so far, I need to upload those instrumentals.

Attached: cover1-2.jpg (744x744, 229K)

wrong link, that's the playlist. youtube.com/watch?v=246nk24F7-0&list=PLD9KvNmQTE6PAz0liXaugU7lWyizSPr0t

thanks man, any plugins you'd recommend? I like your track, well produced