One copy of Loveless on vinyl please

>one copy of Loveless on vinyl please

Attached: IMG_7323.jpg (720x1280, 155K)

>of course I love twin fantasy! How did you know?

obsessed

t. feminine twink man

Go get some testosterone. You're the failed male specimen.

yikes

>one copy of selected ambient works on CD please

Attached: IMG_0348.jpg (1280x960, 231K)

>t

Attached: fedorashrek.png (566x572, 627K)

who fucking cares

>Go get some testosterone. You're the failed male specimen.

Attached: whitemale.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

>one copy of artist OP the faggot doesnt like, please.

>memes and buzzwords
That's what the lack of testosterone does with your mind. Really interesting

mf tangled headphones
Otherwise adorable

>That's what the lack of testosterone does with your mind. Really interesting

Attached: averagewhitemale.jpg (720x540, 29K)

lmao who's that faggot? He doesn't look like me you dumb faggot. And he's actually better than you, since he's not a feminine man, and actually has a bit of testosterone. Kill yourself

>lmao who's that faggot? He doesn't look like me you dumb faggot. And he's actually better than you, since he's not a feminine man, and actually has a bit of testosterone. Kill yourself

Attached: whiteman.jpg (1392x1600, 202K)

very off topic i am guessing but what is this website ? i am supposed to be doing school but i am being a bad kid and exploring the internet lol.

post weight/reps for bench

whoa there slow down guys, have a glass of basedmilk

Attached: IMG_0355.jpg (1280x960, 234K)

>. And he's actually better than you, since he's not a feminine man, and actually has a bit of testosterone
Are you sure that's not you?

Sounds like something the guy in the pic you replied to would say.

if true please leave the website before it consumes you. you dont want to be trapped.

trapped? i am just confused on why everyone is being so rude. people need to just spread positive vibes and not call each other faggots each second, its like the only word in their vocabulary.

whats your favorite album?

haha, tough question. i've been getting into the band cage the elephant but an album.. i used to be obsessed with flowerboy (tyler the creator) & melodrama (lorde) but recently.. born to die (lana del rey) been listening to her alot.

Not bad. Favorite Cage the elephant song so far?

fuck off faggot
tits or gtfo

either cigarette daydreams or trouble (i think its called that lol) i think they're older songs, i haven't heard any recent.

Ignore he's sexually frustrated.

fuck off whiteknight

aw, i am sorry lovely. did i upset you ? haha, not that i really care. sad you have to get tits over a fucking website where lowlifes it seems go to get some fucking pussy. come back & talk when u get some real tits. byebye !

Pretty good picks. Their whole album "Tell Me I'm Pretty" which trouble is on is a great album. especially the songs "Cry Baby" and "Mess Around"

fuck off bitch

checked

>byebye

Holy shit and shinola, did an actual girl just show up to Yea Forums?

I will have to check them out. The neighbourhood was a huge band for me that I used to listen to last summer. I was in love with their music. Not so much their new stuff..

What do you think of their new album?

bit of a let down imo, poppier and more glossy than i was expecting

Not very based of you friend.

much love 4 u. xoxox (some virtual hugs & kisses 4 ya)

Regrettably haven't listened to it yet, probably will later today.

is that surprising lol ? seems like the only interesting thing on here. not really here to see people looking for bootycalls.

I like souvlaki more desu

Attached: face.jpg (640x888, 295K)

tits
or
gtfo

i don't take orders, sorry.

Technically you're not supposed to be here (the site bans people who are underage) but you sound like a very cool person and I hope you have a great Easter. Ignore as he is most likely underage as well and smelly.

i showered today.. fuck off

oh, i had no idea. i just looked up "teenage sites" and this came up. oopsies ! wish u a good easter too.

Still mogs you by 3 points

>Literally look exactly like this
>Get no pussy
Being 5'4" sucks

you probs can get some dick, tho