King of Rock

King of Rock

Attached: 4at1d9kx3qi11.jpg (511x540, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOsY0T_kc9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sheriff of rock

Rock

yep

CALIFORNIA SNOOOOOOOOW
NEVER LET ME GOOOOOOOO

He need to go back to the shack

King of Cock

Attached: 123178950982.jpg (293x293, 30K)

I will never not be mad that they ditched a great song like Flight Plans for the pandering mess that is Back to the Shack.

Has rivers seen this
Oh my goodness

Do you know why I pulled you over son?

Delete this right now

Attached: ktzldsbsj5v11.png (567x575, 544K)

greatest man who ever lived

CAN'T STOP PARTYING

Saw weezer and the pixies live a few weeks ago. They put on a good show, rivers has good stage presence

Really? I guess Weezer's shows are as hit-or-miss as their records. When I saw Weezer about a year ago, Rivers pretty much just stood in one spot, didn't interact with the band or audience at all, and looked really bored the whole time.

Never listened to White but keep hearing it's legitimately good. Is it or just compared to Raditude?

yes it's good easily their 3rd best

It's pretty good.

I've had some friends that saw them live and i've heard that too, but they went all out in Madison I guess, pyrotechnics and backdrop changes and all that shit. Rivers came out in front of our section and did a few acoustic songs, it was pretty cool

not as good as Hurley

lol

It's a good summertime pop-rock record, if you're into that. There isn't a lot of artistic merit to it (way more than Raditude but that isn't saying much), but it's a fun record.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOsY0T_kc9g

>yfw bored Russians can make a better Weezer song than Rivers himself in the current year

Ooh wee oo I look like comrade putin

the chord progression is the only thing that sounds remotely Weezer about this