I honestly don't get the hype. Not bait, it just does nothing for me. It peaks HARD with Only Shallow...

I honestly don't get the hype. Not bait, it just does nothing for me. It peaks HARD with Only Shallow, and goes downhill from there.

Attached: 8A553BF4-CB77-4C11-BC92-4E949FD10C58.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

its a grower
also have sex

You deaf buddy? Don't you hear the tonality changes, layers of guitar textures, these kicking bass lines and even the basic dude weed lmao effect? Does wall of sound really do nothing to you?

i remember my first time listening to this, I didn’t like it at all, it was just boring and every song sounded the same. listened to it like a year and a half after and it just hit me different.

newbies always cling onto only shallow

When You Sleep > the rest of the songs

It's frequently pleasant, but nothing transcendent. I can't fathom how this is a top-10 album for many.

Probably because it's the best song on the album by a fairly large margin

Only Shallow is literally the worst song on the album, besides Touched

Objectively false.

Only shallow is my least favorite on this album

We've all got shit we like and don't like OP. Either it speaks to you or it doesn't.

only shallow is not even top 5 on the album
yikes

Only Shallow is actually a fucking meme song with the whole vacuums thing

Kek. I loved it from the first play, with the exception of Only Shallow. That one took some listens. But from Loomer it's written straight for me

Listening to To Here Knows When atm. I pity the plebs who aren't immersed into this music.

>yikes
Please return to plebbit dot com

baste

Wall of sound is a meme

Apart from what was said, it's huge that Shields managed to tame the sound he developed on Isn't Anything. Going from sth like All I Need to To Here Knows When, the way those bold strokes of fuzziness turn into this sprawling embrace of pop music, it's unmatched to me

Attached: 1387889149945.jpg (488x294, 41K)

use headphones whenever you give it another listen.

Doesn't even have real drums lol

Give it another chance on a good soundsystem, if not then you just don't like it.

I love it cause I'm a fag for bittersweet themes, and here the contrast isn't just emotional but structural as well.
The drum machine is pretty good, on Soon for example

loveless threads

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-174010_Instagram.jpg (1080x1043, 102K)

i guess you lost at the game of music, you might wanna exit Yea Forums forever and find another hobby

Only Shallow is the only accessible track on the album. The rest is pure pleb-filter material.

this couldn't be more false lmao

qt

Attached: 90664a94fb364b68b22bf72ff77ab779.jpg (770x1029, 95K)

beautiful!!!11! >:)

hag

Attached: 1553269127848s.jpg (215x250, 5K)

You sound like me in high school, now it's my least favourite song on the album, it's a grower for many people

It’s always only shallow, sometimes, or when you sleep. If you think one of the above is the only good song on loveless, you should be banned for being a cookie cutter plebian.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Nothing wrong with not enjoying something as long as you don't cultivate a dislike for it too quickly.

Why is only shallow the meme track
its my least favorite on the album by far

you gotta sniff the farts harder, man, trust me, you'll get there someday

It's cool dude. You don't HAVE to enjoy everything that's constantly praised by others as godly. Personally I think that the album's songs lack in the songwriting department in that they sound like really boring pop songs if you don't account for the brilliant technically proficient production approach; and also the vocals/percussion feel to expressionless for me.

There's a couple parts where they use like a whammy bar to make the music be slightly atonal, but there's no overt actual changes in tonality. It's strictly tonal throughout.

Shoegaze is garbage for drug addicts

Every other song is shitty but it has le noisy production so you think it's a pleb filter. It's just generic pop rock with too much distortion

>cookie cutter
Yeah all you fags circlejerking this album in the same way every day are NOT cookie cutter at all. You are so unique you have the exact same preapproved opinions as all the other "patricians" here.

There are other good songs on the album. But nothing particularly special. It is a fine 6.5-7/10 album.

I'm 22. I plan on listening to it a few more times this week to see if it clicks, but as of right now it's probably going to get a 3.5/5 from me.

>Literally everything on this EP is better then what made it on the album plus the best song on the album
How

Attached: R-159790-1527279074-4240.jpeg.jpg (600x604, 63K)

loomer is the best track though

What You Want is the best song

I was just about to post this

that's a rare pic you've got there

Wauw can’t believe in 2019 ppl are still hung up on Lovelessssss,,, move on bb....

t. musical pleb who can't even into Loveless

I wonder how many pathetic lonely dudes have fantasized about somehow meeting her and starting a relationship w/ her

She is cute tho