Has music ever made you weep like a little baby bitch?

Has music ever made you weep like a little baby bitch?

Attached: Untitled_3.jpg (476x313, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijny2633SIE
youtube.com/watch?v=qooWnw5rEcI
youtube.com/watch?v=2AOWWTilu6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BSy6b-mg7vQ
youtu.be/JD6ea64p7K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe when i was 16 years old

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with cry because of music. Music is incredible.
Crying when you review music though, on fucking YouTube? That's so fucking cringe and absolutely unforgivable.

i'll cry tears of joy the day that anthony fantano is found brutally murdered in his home

yeah

Is he really crying or is this just him itching his eye? I need the video dammit.

>it was his wife.

>watching a movie with gf
>start yawning, which makes eyes water up
>gf thinks the movie is making me cry
It's an irritating feel

He actually cried.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijny2633SIE
9 minutes.

shut the fuck up

holy fuck lol

Attached: 1381516621487.png (279x192, 85K)

>moved to tears
>decent 7
HAHAHAHA OH NOOOO NO HAHAHA

>it was his monkey sex slave

Is this the culmination of his Fader cucking?

>clearly forcing something out by looking down
>cuts to the momment right before he cleans his """""""tears"""""""" and puts his glasses back on
>le big breath of recomposition after crying
at this point is he any better than that youtuber who faked being color blind for youtube money?

>unironically crying
>then unironically leaving it in the video

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

No, the only time I will cry from music is out of shear disbelief of how transcendent it is. Usually I will laugh hysterically when that happens. I have had an orgasm from music, though.

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

i listened to plantasia for the first time yesterday and it made me all teary eyed and shit. such a beautiful album

Which faggot does this

He did it because that Star Wars guy got all the hate clicks and YouTube bux for crying like one week ago, so Fantano wanted to line his pockets using the same method. How can he be so transparent?

Many times

if i cried like that during a video, you bet i'd leave it in. i hate fantano but it came off as incredibly genuine. the point of having a review take the form of a video is to hear and see the person giving it! honestly, i'd rather see fantano provide us with something "real" than see another Cal Chuchesta skit.

wtf lol

last time i cried to a song was one about Dad's and One about Grandparents. My dad is sick and passing slowly and my Grandma passed from cancer.

Final Cut and Is This The Life We Really Want? has brought me to tears a few times.
Rodger Waters is really good.

Spell his name right then you cuckold motherfucker

yes but not in front of a camera like a fucking retard faggot

Autocorrect is a bitch. Gotta stop posting in the gym.

Attached: 1552010640312.png (436x507, 298K)

hope a barbell falls and hits you in the throat motherfucker

Island by King Crimson did the trick one time that I was feeling down.
Also the opening of Stratosfear is pure melancholy. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before it finally makes me cry like a baby some day...

Already done with bench, doing curls right now.

Dude im sorry for writing that i just listended to roger waters is this the life we really want i can see you've had it hard. I hope you accept my apology.

man I cried to Trenchtown Rock a couple of months ago. it hit a point

Attached: 1552863740700.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

shut up pussypiss

Holy shit that's corny

I cried to I know it’s over in math class in high school

youtube.com/watch?v=qooWnw5rEcI

If you haven't cried tears of terrible sadness over lost loved ones while listening and silently mouthing the chorus to this, are you even a real man?

No, you aren't
Get the fuck out of here until you listen to this

Lol what a faggot

If you have ever shed a single tear in your life you are not a real man.

If you listen to Mitski, you're not even a person. Just a bugman.

Post albums you've cried to

Isolation and Love gets me every time

Attached: john-lennon-plastic-ono-band.jpg (820x820, 163K)

btw I mean the albums, not those specific songs

oh hell yea

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

How do you get more YT money/subs by pretending to be colorblind?

>imagine crying over an album
>imagine having emotions in life other than cynicism and anger
What a bitch

Is crying to music a psychological trick?
I never cried for anything, not even when relatives died, but the ending of Cinema Paradiso made me cry like a bitch, and it left me suspicious, as in, the artists knew something about what makes people cry and used it. As if it was more neurology than art. it's some kind of primal reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=2AOWWTilu6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=BSy6b-mg7vQ
weirdest cry I think I've had was listening to this for the first time mega loud on headphones
I didn't know who philip glass was so had zero expectations and I was really stressed for a couple of years and it fucked with me for some reason
all that being said I don't even like 95% of anything Philip Glass has ever done
it's not gay to be influenced by sound and music enough to get the relief/release of tears
unless you're a gay bitch crying to The Cure or something get over yourself

is this dude that desperate for views now?

dude's done

I cry every time I listen to "Sometimes It Snows in April"

Once I cried to some anime songs
Then I looked up hentai and had a fap

damn satan you crazy

Why do all of you people care so much about a guy showing his emotions on camera so much

i liked this alot, thanks friend

Attached: IMG_2547.jpg (800x600, 120K)

Attached: babby fantano.png (1266x880, 504K)

>he actually fucking fake cried
Glad I unsubbed from this fag three years ago.

music has brought me to tears on several occasions yes, it can be very moving depending on what kind of person you are

>I have had an orgasm from music, though
to what music?

si

Attached: Kid A.jpg (480x480, 55K)

>nobody loves me haha but look at me i'm happy and cute in the video
Fucking cringe I hate women. Crying over that just means you're low-test

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

wtf thought this was a meme
LUL

This wasnt even Paak.s best album...why are you crying?

International makes me cry.

youtu.be/JD6ea64p7K8

When I first saw the music video for lil pump - "boss" I cried. I'm 100% serious. I also sobbed uncontrollably when I saw the music video for yung lean - "hurt" maybe 3-4 times

Attached: hgvgvhjh.png (455x527, 119K)

a- user, are you okay?

The end of cinema paradiso is pure, sustained emotion. It's quite transcendent.

baste

>Cries
>7/10
What a fucking sham

Attached: 1551748389409.png (488x505, 377K)

oof and yikes from me, dog

Never made me weep, but I taught myself Wish You Were Here on my grandfather's guitar while he was dying of cancer in the hospital, and every time I play it now I lose a couple tears.

Are we seriously talking about this backstabbing tryhard who got BTFO by a mutt streamer?

Yes

I think Close to the Edge may have, one time.

that wasn't that bad. the man is dead for christs sake. what anthony said was legitimate, it made sense. i was expecting him to full on cry in front of the camera like that other guy. fuck you guys. wait till you lose someone you love, then you'll see things differently

every time bros

Attached: album-magnolia-electric-co.jpg (455x455, 52K)