YAAAAAAASSSS

YAAAAAAASSSS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-18-01-11-1.png (540x540, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/4984680/Beyonce-fans-among-least-intelligent-but-Beethoven-fans-are-cleverest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmmmm.

Attached: bey1.jpg (600x450, 33K)

go back

Attached: twerkingbeyoncedevil_thumb.gif (333x238, 38K)

SLAAAAAY QUEEN YAAS BEYONCE IS BAEEE *SNORT* *SNIFF* BEYONCEEEE IS A BOSS *CHOKE ON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER BITE* YASSS GIRLS RUN THE WORLD *BLUE BANGS FLY IN FACE* GOOO QUEEEEEEN *GETS STUCK IN DOORWAY*

wow pitchfork have a really goos score to beyonce. shocker.

>It was an old-fashioned revue, a cacophony of talent. It was a defiant celebration of complex, diasporic blackness.

Bleaching her skin to be as light as possible and getting her fat negro nose worked on shows how much she loves being black! BASED

W

>Beyoncé’s core musical vocabulary is the rhythm and bounce of a tune. She’s a classicist who believes in a song’s structure—choruses, bridges, meticulous verses, extended vamps, key changes. Her uptempo songs like “Crazy in Love,” “Countdown,” and “Love on Top” are some of the most inventive, dexterous pop and R&B music of the past couple of decades.

She doesn't even write her own music lmfao

Fuck this world

Rascogyny

BLACK MUSIC BAD

E

>My friend in Miami was texting me hot takes, while my sister, who’d attended the show on the second weekend, was tweeting about how much the white people in the audience seemed to just not get it.

WHITES BTFO

It's actually a fantastic live album and completely worth that score, the review itself is pretty substance-less but yeh I can't argue with that score

is beyonce music? still on the trip to the store not anymo

Will we ever recover?

Fug

Attached: F7B5DA60-6D1E-42F6-8295-8830CBFC75AD.gif (250x350, 1.65M)

ITT: P4K Reviews that wouldn't be allowed today

>a fucking 5. something to BEYONCE
>written by a WHITE MALE

Attached: Untitled.png (1300x609, 174K)

>Yea Forums actually still gives a fuck about cringefork

disgusting

gross

Not defending Beyonce but if thats disgusting to you you must be fucking neckbeards.

how have they not deleted this review yet and issued an apology to the NAACP?

it looks like two pancakes. maybe if you didn't have jungle fever you'd see that

fucking Yea Forums INCELS when will they learn to BOW DOWN TO OUR BLACK QUEEN

I listened to it. It was alright, but a brassband and slightly improved remixed compositions and song structures can only do so much in boosting mediocre to shit songs

one thing that really struck ke was he end of the review where they had links to beyonces last 3 albums all BNM. it has really been a concerted push at pitchfork to make beyonce this critical darling but if you go back and listen to everything is love or lemonade those albums are just not that good.

self tilted is still fantastic tho.

Incredible how Beyonce went from just another pop star to Ultra- Woke Black Nationalist Quan

Yeah strange stranger to go back to the gym and let some of the Lord Jesus bathe me in his love

What, lol

yyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s

nigga you fuckin gay

>nigga
back to /r/hiphopheads

Hey guys, we swear we are still hip, we just promote shitty top 40 music because reasons, now please, give us money to read our shitty opinions you could find on other websites for free, conde nast gots to eat

oof yikes

what a predictable score. haven't heard it though, maybe it's that good.

i think pitchfork is obligated to give the queen 9+ scores lest they be roasted by black twitter

Whats the matter wh*toids, scared of black folk being successful??

Attached: 1546708914496.webm (360x640, 880K)

Yes successful black people scare me because they're used to living in squalor so when they get money they start buying guns and shooting each other and sometimes innocent people get caught in the crossfire.

based manbun bro stepping in to defend his fellow man

I’m not a fan of Beyoncé at all, but I enjoyed moments of it. The live energy, the added instrumentation, and the way things flow together definitely enhance the songs a bit, but if you don’t really like Beyoncé already, this isn’t gonna change your mind. I’d give it like a 5/10 or some shit

SLAY MOMMY

5/10 for the music + 4.3 for being the black queen

>the “alternative” music outlet that lead the poptimist charge gives a high score to the biggest pop star of this generation
>Yea Forums:”Noo0ooo000oo1!1!1!1”

of course! when 13 percent commit 50 percent of crime and they get more successful allowing them closer proximity to you, you should watch your back. black people have zero self control and your webm proves it

He probably deserved it. KEK

For all of her propagandization of natural black hair, she's not a great role model.

Beyonce's great though. Sure she's not an album artist, but neither are your favorite mu core guys if we are gonna be honest (LP's an overrated format to begin with.)

Like, idk why it's okay to appreciate clever tricks like counterpoint or polytonality when somebody else does it but then it's "bad music" when it happens in Beyonce's. But then, I think most of you guys are fake music fans and don't actually know how to hear for cool tricks happening in music if it isn't in a genre you're used to listening. Also not to mention that as a vocalist Beyonce has a range and sense of vocal control most boring as fuck vocalists like Kevin Shields will never ever hope to reach. But I wonder which one is more worshipped here...

how much money do you have to pay p4k for a 9+ review?
It's gotta be at least a million.

She's got a great PR team. Noone in real life cares about this woman.

>clever tricks like counterpoint

YASSSSSS

Black fragility

BADED SCHIZO

leftists:
>whiteness is a social construct is doesn't real, and should be dismantled
also leftists:
>vague diasporic blackness is real and should be celebrated

lmao is this fucking real?
>her music has choruses and chords and key changes and stuff!

really brave stuff here dude

Lol the writer is acting like its revolutionary to follow the basic blueprint for literally every pop song.

>uses a sigma as an S and a theta as an O

BASED QUEEEEEN YAAAS

>still only one 10 from this decade

Attached: kanyetokanye.jpg (500x687, 103K)

Yes sis so happy seeing a strong black woman dominate these muthfuckas

im in a group chat with some friends, 3 are whites and they wont shut about about how woke and yaaass slay this album is

I don't care about her music, I just want to fuck the shit out of her. Would even knock her up, honestly (I'm just not going to acknowledge the kid she's have out of it).

that entire excerpt can be pared down to "She writes pop music."

why are p4k writers paid money for this shit

good for her!

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/4984680/Beyonce-fans-among-least-intelligent-but-Beethoven-fans-are-cleverest.html

please fuck off you fucking loser
I've seen you post with your same fucking name on Swans instagram posts
Nobody cares about you enough for anything you're doing with this shit, and you looking like you assume that they do just makes you look embarrassing
If you want attention, get it in a way other than making yourself look like you want the attention

>"yaaass slay"

Attached: 1555550431645.gif (413x243, 51K)

that poll isn't real. it was made to discredit lil wayne when he was at the height of his popularity

"celebrating blackness" is literally the easiest way to get rave reviews across any artistic medium today, this is such a disingenuous era.

Cope harder Magatard

Get new friends user, you can't possible get any worse than that

I'm not a magatard, I'm just bored of the same black music and visual cliches being hailed as genius because people like you think it's an act of rebellion against conservatives.

I mean, I know it's overused but honestly the only word to describe this thread is
>SEETHING

you cant really listen to pitchfork when it comes to black music

they really dont look at it critically in the same way

they're 25 year old white women, the main demographic of rap music

I want to slay her vagina with my peepee.

Solid 4 for me, it just isn't interesting in any way beyond the modern production tricks

But no, p4k doesn't have a hardon for black artists, only for the ones that can pay good like Queen B or Kanye

Liberals aren't leftists.

Attached: 38689543_524855117970176_1015184244181303296_n.jpg (960x942, 58K)

This is nothing compared to p4k lame attempts to start reviewing latin music. Hey, let's just put an 8 to everything and call it a day.

Not into Race Supremacists. Of ANY kind. Sorry.

>Kevin Shield
>vocalist
yep, that's why he's liked
also this is /vocals/, hence the actual musical skills are irrelevant

Other way around.

Kelly Rowland was always better than that elitist cunt.

bump

the only good thing about this album is that she bites playboi carti in one of her tracks.