KPOP GENERAL

Attached: 1514145165052.jpg (2048x1398, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-47965524
youtube.com/watch?v=ct-8haiZrs8
youtube.com/watch?v=vBu179-5WHc
youtube.com/watch?v=LXOJk2PFKgY
youtu.be/OClPKHl-slc
youtu.be/voc65eDbM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=uS0k8MJaKT0
youtube.com/watch?v=sUqppHl3U8M
twitter.com/lottedfs_global/status/1119188466187681792
youtube.com/watch?v=FAdKkBR2TYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7ZAXOpSMUw
youtu.be/gwS9M6_m4OI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSewUboy4moQsBlYHu82rWAZSdii7dYBB
youtube.com/watch?v=-z3iyydFevQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YeBbK5JbBR8
youtu.be/iuoaVwynRSQ?t=230
twitch.tv/minhee3769
youtube.com/watch?v=udfqEWyCQdc
youtube.com/watch?v=emxWG6Z2i18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jihyo has moments where you wonder if she is talented or not.
she's a fucking main vocal and has trained for a DECADE you delusional fuckface

nah he is right, if you say twice put any effort after TT, excluding signal, you're lying

did saturday really just replace another member?

Drinking Jihyo's and Nayeon's milk from the sources...!

nice one, roastie

Attached: jigglhyo.webm (460x804, 2.99M)

little yoojung

he's not talking about those talents

>likey
>heart shaker
>what is love

literally the same song

low IQ logic
yes popular groups stay popular but you have to get there in the first place with good songs like TT

would you an oogie, kpg?

Attached: 1555622506584.jpg (1080x1081, 140K)

me and arin on the beach

I need to see how they hang

twice got popular with chorrup though and that song was garbage

>calls someone low iq
>thinks kpoop groups get popular with good music

I am talking about real TALENT moron.

twice was there instantly with like ooh ahh despite that being a mess of a song with a legitimately amateur-hour music video and choreo, all because JYP had the money for the push

Imagine filling up Yuqi's womb

IZ*ONE popularity = all artificial
proof me wrong

only if she let me worship her feet

both LOA and cheer up were good

what if they were smelly?

only if she signed a contract that prevented her from leaving after we've started.

tt is a pretty tepid song, i don't think it would've gone anywhere without cheer up

only if she sings for me every night

the human body has smells and tastes, no matter how clean you are
that's not a problem

my lust for all 12 members is 100% natural and unique to each one

What the fuck does artificial popularity even mean?

Jihyo was an actress trainee initially, she didn't spend 10 years training vocals

or look at blackpink, they were the #2 gg basically by default before they'd put out a single song

it means they aren't attracting fans naturally
they are attracting fans because of their limited edition contract

mamamoo
lovelyz and gugudan can sing
gfriend can dance
rv is well rounded

For a while now, a horrible cancer has been infecting the world of k-pop – the obsession with “talent”. I put “talent” in inverted commas because when people talk about “talent” in k-pop in either a positive or negative sense, they usually only ever talk about one thing, which is singing ability. They tend to ignore other talents that actually matter a lot more for career advancement and industry success in the world of ultra-commercial idol pop, such as:

Looking good on stage
Dancing (sometimes also factored in when people discuss “talent” – but rarely)
Looking good on TV
Looking good in front of still cameras (i.e modelling)
Talking to the media (if you don’t think this one matters, just ask anyone in KARA)
Looking good in a versatile way for different outfits to use in different concepts
Emotional labour (what air hostesses do – keeping the happy facade up, smiling constantly when you’ve had a shit day etc, ask f(x) about this one)
Looking good even in airports
Fellatio technique (just ask [insert your bias here])
Looking good even in a car accident (or else)
Behind-the-scenes talent that supports your talent (songwriters, producers, stylists, choreographers)
Looking good at all times

It also helps if you are attractive.

The obsession about vocal performance always seems odd to me when we’re talking about the idol pop genre, a genre of music where the #1 most successful female idol group of all time was The Spice Girls and the most successful solo singers of all time in their respective genders were Elvis Presley and Madonna. I thought it would have been fairly obvious to anybody with their eyes even half-open that outstanding vocal performance was kind of an optional requirement at most. In this context it’s easy to see why k-pop companies don’t bother to train their artists too hard in vocal performance, they’ve sensibly worked out through market research that it’s not something that’s really needed.

Attached: B82X5444.jpg (1920x1280, 1.01M)

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-47965524

>The band continue to grapple with these ideas of identity throughout Map of the Soul: Persona.

>Mikrokosmos talks about deriving self-worth from within; while Jamais Vu looks at our tendency to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

to me the lyrics to both songs just seem purposely generic enough that allows them to be stretched to fit whatever 'deep' interpretation someone comes up with. I also sincerely doubt their 3-4+ lyrics writers have read any Jung besides rm. maybe bts is just too high iq for me.

They're sellouts who cares

or itzy

>looking good
>a talent
you have to thank dr kim and stylist noonas for that, not the idols

it frustrated me that literary work involving Jungian Psychology started getting #1 on Amazon because of BTS simply because I don't think the children could wrap their head around it, they just wanted to be cool and be DEEP AND EDGY like BTS

youtube.com/watch?v=ct-8haiZrs8

There is a reason why I love TWICE and IZONE over BTS. Pop music is just pop music to be enjoyed, there is no need for 2deep4me lyrics and bullshit in them

loa is decent, but it's a fucking terrible debut single that doesn't properly show off each of the girls and what their "thing" is aside from jihyo getting some (with too many layered effects) vocals and momo getting her dance break
other than that it's a total mess, discordant and ugly in between the choruses, the video itself has dozens of flubs where they're mouthing the wrong lines or didn't stop at the right time, there's that part in the bus where it looks like chaeyoung either didn't know the camera was on or wasn't direction or something, and she's just sitting there
and then there's dancing zombies to distract you from all that

gonna bust to yuqi

Attached: yuqi tum.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

are these topics that have never been talked about in song form or something?

talking about talent...

Attached: 1553986425057.webm (816x720, 3M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Having good looks is a incredible talent. That is why despite Jihyo being the most "talented", the prettier members are more popular. Look at idol groups, often times the most popular members are the best looking one. Is BTS's most talented members the most popular? Nope.

mamamoo and gfriend are correct answers
RV mostly puts out garbage and coasts on the neurosis of their overhwhelmingly female audience, something most girl groups aren't afforded
lovelyz is trash and I've never heard a gugudan song, but their of them are in the same league as the other three you mentioned

Pretentious af. They are just a regular boyband.

now you made her sad

Why does this white hoe have more listeners than Mamamoo and IZ*ONE

Attached: file.png (416x437, 61K)

plato thought you were a pleb if you liked soft music

gonna pinch jiho's cheeks

dreamcatcher

Jung also isn't really something that can be read casually by pre teens, or even college adults who think they can get through it in 1 weekend. It'll likely fly over their heads unless they're reading something like a commentary or guide that dumbs it all down to the minimum

i just spent like 30 min watching twice videos i've already seen but this was so boring i turned it off after 30 sec

> with good songs like TT

Attached: 1555660990394.jpg (386x266, 32K)

NO!

Attached: 1501203677764.jpg (860x900, 129K)

thanks for confirming my suspicions

idk, check for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=vBu179-5WHc
youtube.com/watch?v=LXOJk2PFKgY

like rick and morty?

Attached: IMG_5357.jpg (1000x1500, 997K)

I wished music shows sounded like this... really can't stand that metallic shit with loud backtracks
youtu.be/OClPKHl-slc
youtu.be/voc65eDbM1g

>RV
>overhwhelmingly female audience
You fell for a fucking meme like a fucking retard and proceed to be a fucking smug cunt about it
Fucking retard kill yourself asap holy shit I hate idiot shitters like you fucking die already

also a correct answer but they're even less popular than gfriend or mamamoo, which helps my argument that technical talent doesn't matter
especially since dreamcatcher does semi-high concept """dark""" shit and abuses electric guitars

all 4 of them

there is no prettier member.

i understood jung when i was like 17. it's better to start with hermetic philosophy though which is where his work is mostly inspired from

Sana, Momo and Mina are objectively prettier than this

Attached: Square.jpg (418x538, 35K)

just read dostoevsky. it's a lot more entertaining and you'll probably get something more practical out of it in the end

based

prove me wrong you enormous fag
you sound like you're really into irene and you can't accept the fact that you're the only dude in the whole world who doesn't think she's a disgusting old hag

based

Attached: twicetagram_190201_06_BtVCo79ArZU.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

gonna read this because of bts

hwaiting!

Attached: 297554.jpg (249x400, 11K)

i heard of him, didn't he play hockey for the fucking red wings?

dosto is not pushed as hard by "daddy"
people will not pick him up, jung was pretty much ignored before by the general public

>Jlineshitter
here we go again

>it's a lot more entertaining
dostoevsky is anything but entertaining

if you showed these to Jung if he was still alive without any context, would he draw the supposed connection himself or just say "hey that's a nice radio pop song"

did fanatics flavor or whatever they were called ever actually debut?

Attached: doah.webm (1200x674, 1.91M)

Attached: 1553042091651.jpg (1199x1800, 309K)

>fiction

Attached: 1492790351673.webm (420x720, 768K)

If you don't think Sana, Momo or Mina are not more popular or prettier than Jihyo, you might be a fucking retard. Jihyo probably isn't even in the top half of popular members in TWICE. Jeong and Tzuyu are both more popular than her as well.

They uploaded some videos of the other members recently

he'd call them fucking gay

Attached: 1552231223870.webm (728x800, 2.35M)

>IZ*ONE won seven times with Violeta now
I'm so proud of our girls

Attached: D4g6RvbUIAAFkAt.jpg (2000x3000, 1.37M)

he was an epileptic proto-communist who got siberia'd for a bit and then wrote novels

Same, especially my Hiichan.

Attached: 1555647070584.jpg (2000x3000, 538K)

Attached: RQ4A6969.jpg (1500x1000, 1014K)

>2x The Show
>2x Show Champion
>2x M Countdown
>1x Music Bank

only one of them actually mattered

bts pretend to be deep and educated but i bet 5/7 members have never heard of jung, let alone read any of his works

i think he's entertaining
i read all of war and peace from tolstoy and what i took away from it is that dostoevsky has a much better sense of humor

i love them so much...

Attached: 2qeG2tyzHoo.jpg (1400x1120, 299K)

>watches a kermit clip once: the thread

Never once doubted them, even when Chen was announced, even when BP was announced, even when Bol4 was announced. Love our guys.

Attached: D0e4k4tU8AA8XMQ.jpg (1801x2700, 520K)

jihyo got hate during sixteen and after debut for being fat so she wasn't popular
that ogre twiceboy is consistently the least popular

BIG
youtube.com/watch?v=uS0k8MJaKT0

i like how dostoevsky characters have monologues with each other, instead of dialogues
one character talks for 5 pages straight then the other responds for 5 pages straight and that's a conversation

how did she contribute

cringe

Regardless, Jihyo is the most classically talented member when it comes to vocals and yet she isn't anywhere near the top when it comes to popularity.

>cringe
cringe

Who the fuck are these women? That's not Laysha, there's only one of them in there

Attached: AKB48 Team 8 本田仁美の恋とち 足利市でまち歩き甲冑体験.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

based

>that ogre twiceboy is consistently the least popular
Jeongers is a literal 10/10 lately

that's because no one stans idols for their talent, i don't know why kpg tries to argue otherwise

>twicecucks are showing off they have read some fascist shit
kyucks, literal underage imbeciles

Attached: lalalalisa_m_57114925_133609821058388_6197695954408377139_n.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

i'm gonna go clean my church

>i bet 5/7 members have never heard of jung, let alone read any of his works
they would've at least read his wiki, for sure

Attached: 160iq.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

By being the one jap with actual skill, rather than relying on a pre-established popularity, since she was only ever mid-tier at best in AKB.
Also by being a bitchy cheerleader deep down who BTFOs people when she forgets to hide her power level.
And she can do flips.

tolstoy is more sensible about human feelings and emotions, dosto is better about grand themes or narratives

Which was my initial point you fucking moron KYS

it's a part of their branding. like when they name dropped demian and hesse a bunch of times even though that's probably his most boring book, and why high school kids never bother to pick up another hesse book again after their teachers make them read that

and his interpretations are all over the place

>Shoes on couch
Literally
Fucking
Disgusting

holy moley

Wow it's almost as if their image was decided in a boardroom meeting after extensive market research

casting couch...

fat faced bitch

more like cucking couch because a black guy is about to walk in

Attached: DSC_4811.jpg (801x1200, 1016K)

shoes are brand new so it's not wrong

neither jung nor dostoevsky are fascists tho
just because kermit likes them, it doesn't makes them fascists, especially the very peculiar and hollow interpretation he makes of them for personal use

the fuck is this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=sUqppHl3U8M

looking at jisoo

a good performance

>the fuck is this shit
performing on mainstream US television, something IZ*ONE will never do

why would you think pre-soviet russians liked fascists

she's perfect

Attached: 1555590859504.jpg (634x1111, 340K)

>cucking
only twicecucks have waifus here hehe
sad ugly losers

Attached: 34816973_2215492542012183_8705358041328910336_n.jpg (640x799, 65K)

Attached: couch.jpg (5312x2988, 3.86M)

because they're too busy pairing up and taking turns performing on my face and dick

'ere i ku' gick in da' do'
well jisoo looks alright at least

why would i want my faves to ever be anywhere near america?

Attached: 160403_15.jpg (1500x1000, 1.03M)

Embarrassing. This was a 8 month long comeback and this was the content that Stinks got?

>neither jung nor eliade are fascists
yikes

Attached: uDkjetqGifI.jpg (1200x675, 173K)

because performing in the US makes more money than Korea ever will?

Congrats to Halsey for her first win on music show!

Attached: IMG_20190419_145712.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

Attached: 1543060370647.png (617x636, 457K)

Both authors were dead long before mussolini came to power

Twice Lotte shilling (with subs)

twitter.com/lottedfs_global/status/1119188466187681792

Attached: twicetagram_180505_06_BiMFD-Cl72y.jpg (959x959, 107K)

well good for blackpink then, shlomo. iz*one are doing just fine in korea and japan.

what do bp even do between promotion periods
we all already know it's not much practicing, and photoshoots/cf stuff dont take more than a day for each gig

perfecto
that's our the world best kpop group

why are blinks fighting wizones now

>what do bp even do between promotion periods
Yang Hyun-suk in every imaginable position

Netflix

Sex

Blackpink was making more in Japan than IZ*ONE was in 2017

eunbi sings like jackie chan
youtube.com/watch?v=FAdKkBR2TYQ
meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=A7ZAXOpSMUw

only in ur balding head

again, good for them

>eliade
nobody is even talking about him

Rap Mister...

Attached: IMG_20190419_150155.jpg (1154x1121, 108K)

Attached: DUCbhnOVMAAYbiR.jpg (4096x1613, 1.12M)

that comment is talking about boobs you autist

four world class choreographers....

need a hyewon fancam for her pits
youtu.be/gwS9M6_m4OI

it doesnt matter you either look the whole package or not

the superior product will always win

who did they replace?

i dont even get the appeal of jihyo apart from her breast.

Blinks are so fucking uppity

your mom is uppity until I fuck her in the ass to put her in her place

mommas the milk engine

Attached: jihyo.webm (1280x720, 979K)

saturday will be badkiz's successor
i get some 'thinly veiled prostitution front' vibes from saturday, honestly

Attached: Capture2.jpg (276x498, 21K)

post her nipple slip

Attached: 1532248387989.webm (1080x1920, 743K)

it doesnt matter the bigger boobs will win

Yuki is pure

i'm interested in sponsoring yuki/ayeon

Attached: 1534342453520.webm (810x1440, 2.28M)

then get a fat american woman that saluts the mcdonalds flag if big boobs is your own measurement

for us that taste is something we value we will always choose our hardworking mommy

Attached: 1555661971299.webm (1048x1080, 2.97M)

we love jackie chan's singing here

eunbi has a better package

Attached: IMG_8987.jpg (1333x2000, 1020K)

Attached: 1534343288977.webm (720x1280, 2.85M)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSewUboy4moQsBlYHu82rWAZSdii7dYBB
VR kpops

Attached: 1534340425480.webm (1080x792, 2.66M)

No, but there is a popular franchise called Persona

Agreed. Eunbi is many times better than Jihyo who only won by an inch with her boobs.

Eunbi is also a better Irene, and if KPG agrees then they're retarded and should never be trusted.

she looks like she escaped the chinese rice farms

Attached: page.jpg (750x360, 32K)

fuck i need a vr headset RIGHT NOW

shame about her group

>Published on May 28, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=-z3iyydFevQ

just bought my 1st 4K monitor, can you guys give me a hi-res izone wallpaper?

It's weird that people say she has a totally new face when you can visibly see where her looks originated

I mean disagree lel

you are such a dumbass 16k is right around the corner

yes pristin is dead we know

Attached: 1554221349628.webm (606x1080, 2.67M)

kpg went full pic related earlier

Attached: 1555671071810.png (878x587, 524K)

and on the other side you just have this cutie

Attached: photo-111150.gif (140x140, 238K)

these school pics are really bad for comparisons
>little to no makeup
>baby fat
>horrible styling
>stressed out and sometimes depressed
>can't smile on some of them

should've been a flight attendant

i want to see eunbi with a haircut like that

Attached: 1532267097471.webm (606x1080, 2.73M)

I want to break her asshole

Ehh... Thomas vs Eunbig fight again?

Guess which side I'm on.

Attached: eunbig.gif (268x350, 2.97M)

Attached: 1552205625216.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

get in line

Attached: 26e9463fdeed4d5fd5706311ba06bc63b2f95066a8875a37cf35ff456230ad19.jpg (1364x2048, 357K)

it amazes me that we saw her without makeup and long hair and she was hideous
and now that she went full jihyo boy she became a snack even without makeup

lol, gtfo with this fish creature...

Attached: 8d08fa725cb79135afb0a091efb55866239578dev2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

delicious pit

it's like people forgot chengy exists and is bigger than both

Attached: VideoCapture_20190419-093216.jpg (1139x2160, 168K)

So Twice is actually going to be there huh? I could actually attend this thing if I wanted too. It be hard covincing my gf tho...

Attached: IMG_3498.jpg (780x500, 290K)

>twiceshitters seething again
what set them off this time?
did someone say yoy was bad again?

youtube.com/watch?v=YeBbK5JbBR8

no one posted joy

she is bigger than both combined but she is in china

Attached: jihyo.jpg (474x474, 20K)

Ikr, she's the real winner. KPG is full of idiots. We all know CX is the real queen.

she's busy farming the rice in her homeland, so she's irrelevant in this discussion for now

bitch please

Attached: Secret-Hyosung-Yes-Secret-Line-1.jpg (900x900, 103K)

don't forget the murdershitters. it's always like this though.

shame about the face

Old cx was bigger than Jihyo sure, but she was probably Eunbi's size
cx got a reduction

nice bones

dump that ho

do people still care about twice? LOL
dont they get bored or something

wait whaat? CX got a breast reduction? Source or gtfo

Attached: 557e9d3f9d7ded9833bc508579e06862f63213bd9d24cdcc2ca26c671e199327.webm (576x1024, 2.72M)

did your monthly salary already ended on net cafes streaming kill me please?

1. She starved and nerfed herself because of it
2. She's not coming back to kpop

they just boring fuck themselves.. so they jump on a bandwagon.. there're much more better sluts in the industry

don't you get tired of seething about twice for like 4 years now?

Attached: DNy9wxoUQAAfBmo.jpg (1841x2455, 1.11M)

agreed same concept and shit. I guess people generally have shit taste haha.

jiho > jihyo

Attached: talent.webm (360x480, 2.94M)

she's ugly as fuck dbh

not really a reduction but she just lost a lot of weight so naturally her bust got smaller
she's probably a mid range D now

is that Dawon?

Attached: 1540624726564.webm (578x1080, 2.81M)

no one cares about chinho lol you dob't have to shit on more popular idols because they have similar names

she lost weight and that is probably the reason.

so much padding it's disgusting...

Attached: 1547740200546.webm (540x800, 2.93M)

oh lordy

yooa > jiho

Attached: yooa.jpg (1218x2048, 343K)

Is it the forehead?

Attached: 2a3dbc7b150f6c4ff79e63f45b5ea13b.png (452x432, 268K)

a fork?!

for every 1 good picture of ayylien there's at least 15 bad ones
there are no bad pictures of Jiho

no one is perfect

adhd?
imagine having to jump ship every time a new group debuts, what an empty life

lol, no wonders I always saw her with bangs, not I understand why...

Blackpink > Twice

you're too soft for this place. get out.

Attached: 1505347887701.webm (360x770, 370K)

why? its much easier

She's literally uggo without her rollers.

if you wouldnt fuck cx just because she has a 5head you're gay

just because she is lewder

she's asian. she's not allowed to use forks with ramyun.

Attached: talent.webm (1272x712, 2.94M)

Faster and efficient too.

at this point, I would prefer her just go full bald... same with Hyolyn... fuck this shit

i want to live in that pit

lmao i'd burn down a village to cum inside her my dude

>not eating ramen with a spoon

Attached: 1554066031649.jpg (1538x2048, 413K)

Attached: 160409113 (1).jpg (1300x867, 1.05M)

Stop making her sad.

Also, my vote goes to EUNBIG. Fuck Jihyo,

Attached: 89be725ba1e0222268dc08e2b1e764bb94b3fbfe_hq.jpg (992x1024, 47K)

how do idols apparently eat multiple packs of instant ramen at a time
i always get sleepy as fuck for some reason afterwards, even if im in the middle of a run

Learn how to eat ramen like they do and you wouldn't think that

youtu.be/iuoaVwynRSQ?t=230

Imagine walking down the street in Seoul and you see Taeyeon dancing and hiding behind stairs.

KPG most degenerate fetish ranking
Pitfags (=)
Footfags (=)
Daughterwifefags (=)
NEW! Cannibalfags
Scatfags (=)

What a weeb.

dude, I would fuck the shit out of her, but still, sometimes we need to accept the reality, good thing bitch has enormous melons...

twitch.tv/minhee3769

30 viewers, her twitch career is going worse than her kpop career lul

I'd abduct her like that one guy did

Attached: 1518526499670.webm (880x1320, 903K)

im asian and i use fork

Which proves my point. There's nothing remotely appealing from Jihyo apart from her melons. KPG prove me otherwise.

Attached: what.webm (1120x800, 1.09M)

youtube.com/watch?v=udfqEWyCQdc

so fucking thick

damn, even sorn and that crayon pop girl get more fan engagement than that

I am fully with you on this... and it's clear her boobs are already saggy as some old granny...

>shame about the face
>as if cx's face is ugly
>as if the only problem you have with her isn't her 5head
>as if you can't just look at her face and not her 5head

i love cheng xiao, such a sweet and hardworking girl. and i'd fuck her 10 times a day if i could

i find chengy cute
of course her body makes her a a goddess, but she would still be cute with a normal body

Baka gaijin thinks its mandatory to eat with ramen with chopsticks lmao

what is cx up to these days

if boobs is your only measurement then she wins hand down

peak chinese pork, I miss her :(

cutlery racetraitor

Do I need to use Chopsticks in Pasta and Spaghetti too?

>NEW! Cannibalfags
how much lower can we sink?

Remember Sewol ferry kpg

Thicc Xiao

Attached: tumblr_oc3ktycaBf1s1yt1go7_r1_250.gif (250x400, 1.07M)

Attached: 1518530676647.webm (1536x1920, 2.22M)

is this from least to most degenerate or

but would you rather impregnate jihyo, chengy, or eunbi

youtube.com/watch?v=emxWG6Z2i18

boobs for days
boobs that make jihyo and eunbi to blush

flying all over the world making money

Eunbi is like Irene on steroids... easy choice...

Too bad we won't see her idk, 2-3 more years? Man that Chink Group is such a downer. Mei Qi and Xuan Yi getting wasted.

Attached: cxshill.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

this low

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-022558_Clover.jpg (1080x423, 110K)

i hate that thing that chink bitches do where they get kind of chubby to make their tits bigger i.e. cheng xiao
exy's have better shape even though they're not as "big"

chengy for sure, her body is not only impressive but also flexible, she is also tall and surprisingly smart
then eunbi
last one jihyo

cheng xiao and I didn't even need to think about this for half a second
jihyo has the ugly gene
it's a 50/50 chance on whether or not my daughter gets cx's 5head

That's a hard one. I think I'd still bang CX first then Eunbi. No way, I'm sticking my dick to Jihyo tho.

nako

if i got a titty job from cx i'd probably cum so hard it'd hit the ceiling

eunbi easily

she just disappeared into nowhere.

Please don't encourage them y acknowledging their existence.

Spotted the weeb degenerate pedophile.

her face just has zero sexuality to it

jihyo, she's the richest

Impregnate CX and Eunbi kill jihyo

only if it's in an asian/italian fusion dish

well no money with korean basedboys... all the attention is towards big 3... so agencies need to ship these chinks to gather wealth

chengy easily. i'd impregnate her a dozen times if i could

i can see how ugly she is

Attached: 6d19fdf67ecfb9a3bca2aa78975177bf.gif (268x350, 2.36M)

I'd get cx pregnant immediately after she gives birth until she stops being fertile or dies

Chengy is probably richer

cx
looked up "do larger boobs = more fertile?" and yes they do
this is based because chicks with big tits seem to like me but chicks with small tits don't. but i like chicks with small tits

>nayeon milk
Would you?

shes that bitch, who thinks she's all hot and everything, but in reality bitch is average at best.. which is awful considering she's in the kpop industry... but people love that shit these days...

The only redeeming feature of Jihyo is her boobs. And unironically, despite being the best vocal, she is really inconsistent. Basically she's trash so idk what's your point.

She needed to lose weight and get a style change to become a 10, but she was ugly up until last year and fat.
Her genes aren't as good as Cx's

chengy then eunbi and there are times that jihyos boobs are small and sometimes its huge i dont know why maybe she forgot to wear paddings? while the other two are constantly big

Twice still sucks at live lmao. Repetitive concept yet still successful I guess that's shit taste for you.

ya, Jihyo always wear some paddings, and they look bigger in general, since she's always next to her flat twice sluts