2019... I am forgotten.

Attached: 23e67eef.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYX5UrD-zuM
youtube.com/watch?v=2jTg-q6Drt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't get the disdain for this album.

youtu.be/lYX5UrD-zuM

I bought it on vinyl, I didn't listen to any tracks until the record showed up in the mail, then I put it on and gave it my full attention and listened from start to end.
I was rather disappointed.

you should listen to an album more to let it sink in. this is just different than their other works, it's like a gloomy 80's sci-fi horror soundtrack. once you get over that it doesn't sound like you expected from boc, it begins to grow.

During the past five years I've slowly had every song grow on me individually. I never would never listen to the full album but at random times I'd "discover" a song to actually be really good. Idk if I forced myself into liking it or if it's just really subtle, either way it's a really good album but still the worst of the four. Palace Posy is probably my favorite BoC song.

I really like this album, it's grandiose af. I still listen to it fairly regularly.

better than campfire headphase

No

>DUDE LETS RUIN OUR SOUND WITH GUITARS LMAO

I'd rather forget MHTRTC

Not at all. I like many tracks on here. Its a really good record. I might actually like it more than geodaddi

>Nothing Is Real

Attached: 1508459313436.jpg (932x720, 357K)

I remember really liking one track in particular, but i forget which one it was.

Attached: KTRkAHH.jpg (736x888, 62K)

Their weakest but still very very good. Wish it had a little more going on in terms of percussive sounds. Feels very slow, but I think that's the point.

TCH > Geogaddi > MHTRTC > TH

This shit was boring as fuck. Couldn't make it to the end.

music has the right to children 4 / 5
tomorrow's harvest 3 and a half / 5
geogaddi 3 / 5
campfire head phase 3 / 5

Their only good track is Kaini Industries and that's an interlude

>DUDE GUITARS ARE BAD LMAO

it's not bad, it's just that it's worse than everything else BoC hase done

>BORES of Canada
2019... I am forgotten.

Some of the synth sounds were nice, but the beats felt so weak and amateur, would have done better as a full on ambient/progressive synth record

Geogaddi > TCH > MHTRTC > TH

I was listening to it last week.
It’s solid collapse-core.

Attached: 6C7D2C9E-2348-4576-9C72-E5D9D86D855D.jpg (1200x1200, 1.41M)

acceptable order

Easily their best album, listen more

best track

The album made me realize their entire discography is boring as fuck.

oh yeah that's good. haven't listened in a while but i also remember digging Palace Posy a lot.

Making boring as fuck music is kinda their thing, I doubt that you like their previous LPs if you feel this way about this one.

Reach for the Dead
Palace Posy
New Seeds
Come to Dust

GREAT
Gemini
Cold Earth
Nothing Is Real
Semena Mertvykh

GOOD
White Cyclosa
Telepath
Transmissions Ferox
Sick Times
Split Your Infinities

MEH
Collapse
Uritual
Sundown

I LIKE IT BUT ALSO I DON'T LIKE IT
Jacquard Causeway

I only listened to it once, but I think I like it better than Music Has the Right to Children and Geogaddi

oh shit. next boc release is probably a remix album. fucking hyped.

quads of truth

>Jacquard Causeway
what? that's a great track

What do zoomers or even millennials get out of this? If you didn't unironically grow up with Television For Schools & Colleges and The Children's Film Foundation I don't see the appeal of ironic references to stuff you don't remember.

t.oldfag

Why do people constantly mistake lack of enthusiasm for disdain? The album is a mediocre entry against a more impressive catalogue, which is to be expected of an album that comes many years after an artists prime. That is all.

>prime
fag

it's either great or unbearably grating depending on my mood desu

Sadly that shit is like 5-6 years old. Aaaand I love Tomorrows Harvest ( 8/10 ) That album also came into my life at a very strange/ dark time. My mom passed away a few months before its release. So i was quite happy when they dropped 'Reach For The Dead'. I remember getting a bit emotional while watching the music video. I guess I understood the Post-Apocalyptic theme of the track/video was trying to convey. My life kind of felt like a Post-Apocalypse after my mom died...and it still kinda does.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jTg-q6Drt0

Attached: 1535256095497.jpg (544x438, 52K)

BOC is my favorite group probably ever but I only ever listen to random 35 tracks tape and a few old tunes 1 & 2 anymore.

Attached: stanczykmaly_rf89RS.jpg (285x272, 52K)

this, finally someone gets it right