Is all this Aphex Twin spam supposed to be reverse psychology or something? I’ve never listened to Aphex Twin before...

Is all this Aphex Twin spam supposed to be reverse psychology or something? I’ve never listened to Aphex Twin before, but now I kinda want to cause they upset this one autist so fucking much

Attached: 0B8502AA-3457-4420-96F9-08403B72AA34.jpg (1125x1332, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Controlled_Acoustic_Instruments_pt2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might be, maybe this is a warp advertising campaign.

who fucking knows anymore im drunk and questioning my life this is making me want to fucking kill myself because aphex twin is good its just fucking ambient music what the fuck

>Is all this Aphex Twin spam supposed to be reverse psychology or something? I’ve never listened to Aphex Twin before, but now I kinda want to cause they upset this one autist so fucking much
>who fucking knows anymore im drunk and questioning my life this is making me want to fucking kill myself because aphex twin is good its just fucking ambient music what the fuck

Attached: 1554070288723.png (231x218, 8K)

I am now putting on selected ambient works for the first time ever. Time to hear what buttblasted you so much

>I am now putting on selected ambient works for the first time ever. Time to hear what buttblasted you so much

Attached: 1553625422220.png (644x800, 53K)

Thanks, I'm glad when people like my music.

this reminds me of cock user from /r9k/ a while back

what happened in regards to aphex twin to set this retard in motion

i don't know but is amazing how much this retard seethes.

It’s pretty nice so far

I think something happened on /bleep/ in regards to Aphex.

>i don't know but is amazing how much this retard seethes.

Attached: 1525916998182.png (205x246, 6K)

>>

Attached: seething.jpg (601x508, 31K)

This guy is a genius. I'm listening to drukqs rn and it's all clear to me now. Aphex Twin is God

>s-seething

Attached: 1553625237239.png (225x225, 8K)

You should listen to his Analord stuff.

seething

Attached: staymad.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>tfw you realize silke f and aphex twin are the same person

>silke f
is that who is behind this shitposting? I always see him in various youtube comments.

druqks 2 when

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Controlled_Acoustic_Instruments_pt2

SAW1 will probably be kinda boring if you have huge expectations and aren't on acid. Tha is pretty fucking good though.

Richard D James album is probably a good place to start although a few of the songs on that one are a bit rough.

I Care Because You Do is also a pretty good one to start with, but you'll probably want to skip Ventolin (some sperg would crucify me for saying that)

I own that and was kinda disappointed. It wasn't terrible though. just a lot of

This is good to listen to although it's nothing special. Rest is thrash

Attached: R-32662-1221896955.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 40K)

my fav artist :)

>Rest is thrash

you and i have quite a different perspective on what is Thrash.

X
T
A
L

>Ventolin
what the absolute fuck was he thinking? i'm not high IQ enough to understand that song

its not about being smart. There actually is a pretty basic beat and melody to it, its just intentionally jarring. A friend of mine swears by it, that its one of his favorites, but.. .meh.

apparently it was inspired by the ear ringing noise a certain medication gives you.

This is all part of the future Aphex Twin music video

richard....the mad man

He doesnt make music to please anyone but himself. Once you let go of the idea that there should be certain genre conventions in his music you can start to appreciate it. All those tracks are this one dude's relationship with sound. He just absolutely loves making music and we get a peek behind the curtain.
Its impossible to explain exactly why i like it so much, but i guess the way it was made (in his bedroom whenever he felt like it) makes for a very honest expression of his feelings and thoughts.
Theres no extra social layers that blur his real intentions, its purely about the music.

tha is kino

you have bad opinions

i listened to the coachella aphex twin and it was generic shitty club music.

this meme just screams repressed sexuality.

I haven't listened to that but ambient/experimental bleep bloopers usually bring a more dancey, energetic sound to their live shows. RDJ album and SAW 1 are a good place to start to get a feel for his music

Yeah i dont get how he is revered for his live shows when he just djs while bands like autechre are doing next level shit live

>a certain medication
>Aphex Twin - Ventolin
>gee i wonder what was the name of that medication
>Aphex Twin - Ventolin
>fuck sorry i cant remember it even if my life depended on it, i forgot it. anyways im gonna listen to
>Ventolin
now.