soundcloud.com/harm-boys
niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/endocrine/index.cfm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
annualreviews.org/doi/full/10.1146/annurev.publhealth.012809.103714
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720711007386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it isn't

It's part of Yea Forums, we're all a bit mentally ill here

i might have a gf bros but i dont want to get my hopes up because that will lead to my inevitable crushing disappointment :D

Which board have you been going on cause it sure as shit ain't Yea Forums

you would be mentally ill too if you could never have this

Attached: love2.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>gook
lol no thanks

Then stop spending all your time on Yea Forums you autistic fuck.

It's sane by Yea Forums standards.

being a loser =/= mentally ill

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

based
everyone knows latina girls are the best

But what about 4channel? I'd say only /x/ and /lgbt/ have us beat in terms of mental illness. Also, checked.

To what effect could you even distinguish the two?

normalfag logic

Yea Forums is worse due to the pedos
/jp/ and the waifu boards that post shit like "be nice to reiko" are also pretty bad
At least this board has some artists on it

loser = low self-esteem
mentally ill = actually get around to blowing your brains out

Then go ahead and die alone you faggot.

We also have Brandon, kpop, soýspammers, and various other schizos

Have you seen this place when it's being genuine about personal problems? Like at least a third of this board is suicidal.

>dying alone is a choice
normalfag logic

We have /fit/ and /fa/ for a reason you dumb nigger.

This

g

We’re being turned gay with plastics in the water supply and the world is run by satanists

Based schizo

>christcucks

People like this are /pol/ crossposters
Before they leaked everywhere during the election this board was pretty chill and active and a big music forum

>satanic panic

go to bed boomer

If only you knew how bad things really were

if only people like you didn't get so fucking caught up in idpol and realized the plastic in the water is from corporations wanting to make a few extra bucks without caring about the effects at all, instead projecting it on something you fear even more, which is gay people, you fucking fag.

Yes my friend, i’m sure our complete and utter societal decay was all just a coincidence too.

Getting a boomer to criticize capitalism is like getting them to ditch cable tv or applebees.

>muh degeneracy

people have been ravaging each others' assholes for thousands of years gramps

put a shotgun to your head and end it

>if I ignore issues and label them conspiracies they’ll go away!!!

You should put a bullet in your head.

it's not the fact that I ignore conspiracies but that I actually put them on the actual shit to blame like the rise of reckless capitalism and all the shit that rides with it rather than fucking qanon boogeymen, but go off. keep living in your little closed shit-box worldview. go choke on a tendie from your local chili's.

keep

>muh Brandon
Grow up

Attached: 1543430668740.jpg (503x464, 54K)

i didn't seek out the idpol, the idpol finds me. Having turned a blind eye to it in the past just exasperated me further when it comes back two-fold with new guidelines they wanted me to fall in line under. I was okay with misguided youth finding themselves and whatnot but when that got turned into medical officials campaigning for children to undergo hormone therapy and more worrying still when these transition therapists turn out to be people who have already transitioned. You blaming capitalism suggests to me that you might be American and if that is the case I am sorry I wasted my time writing this

What an ugly fucking thing, is it bad I wanna smash this thing like a roach?
Gooks are fucking hideous

But it is turning us gay, user. Plastics leach estrogen mimicing hormones into your food and drinks. Whether it's because they have an agenda or because they want to make a few extra bucks is irrelevant.

Don't lie to yourself

Because we live in a society

>Plastics leach estrogen mimicing hormones into your food and drinks
[academic citation needed]

I'm horny and lonely

have sex

Societyposters fuck off

Attached: 1554843440199.jpg (636x382, 52K)

I literally said "ew" when she looked up and smiled

I've only been on here a bit (a bro of mine recommend putting my music on here) but there honestly is just a lot of noise and crap in comparison to the playboi carti sound i like

Is this b8? Saying you enjoy Trap Rap over stuff like the Swans is a guaranteed means of pissing this board off.

let me know what you think of my music guys
soundcloud.com/harm-boys

what? i was just told i could promote music here

Brandon did nothing wrong.

you can only promote music in the specific threads for doing so. That's one out of like 50 threads on here at any given time. so it's a very small aspect of what this board actually is

>National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/endocrine/index.cfm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
>annual review of public health
annualreviews.org/doi/full/10.1146/annurev.publhealth.012809.103714
>Instituto de Bioingeniería and CIBERDEM, Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720711007386

not like you'll have anyone ever

off yourself tripfaggot

i'll follow your lead, lmao

>he browses /fit/ and /fa/
cringe

YIKES

Attached: asian women.jpg (745x510, 107K)

>jap gf with the mannerisms of a child
absolutely shit taste

she's actually based and redpilled

Attached: Capture.png (600x491, 84K)

>it's another 5/10 fat chick acts with condescendence on twitter
Yawn.

>instant reply
>lmao
(You)

ok this is epic

Attached: Capture.png (602x99, 13K)

ok, interesting, though do you have any studies about how much endocrin disruptors we absorb, and how does it compare to the hazardous levels? I don't have time to do research right now

Another reply, do as I say

I WANT
A FUCKING
GIRLFRIEND

I SWEAR TO GOD I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING EXPLODE WITH THE ACCUMULATED FORCE OF EACH AND EVERY SOLEMN NIGHT I'VE SPENT ALONE IN MY FUCKING ROOM WITHOUT COMFORT OR KIN, UTTERLY ALONE WITH ONLY ME MYSELF AND I AND

NO
FUCKING
GIRLFRIEND

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND NOW I'M TIRED OF NOT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND WHY DO I ALWAYS NEVER HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND

THE NEXT TIME I PASS SOME STUPID SMUG IN-LOVE COUPLE ON THE SIDEWALK, I SWEAR I'LL JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1445119305744.png (900x900, 340K)

Chill

You should go to x. Half the guys there are either retarded or legit schizos. GOAT board.

it can't possibly matter this much what the fuck kid
why are you fucking people like this
relax

>why are you fucking people
He's not

nice

>browses Yea Forums
You have no right to call somthing cringe.

Do you guys realize that once (if) you get a girlfriend that you will be almost instantly annoyed with her and you will wish you could just go back to being alone?

First off, stop acting so desperate. Secondly, getting a gf won't solve your problems. Autists on this site think getting a gf will definitively resolve all their harsahips in their lives. It won't. If you want to truly fix your life, you need to look inwards and week to solve your myriad of issues. It'd also be best for you to stop going on Yea Forums entirely as this place isn't healthy for the mentally ill.

they don't want to admit it lest they get fricking cyberbullied on Yea Forums for not being a big enough faggot

Thats the thing, they don't realize. Hell I'm a kissless virgin, yet I haven't sperged the fuck out over some pics of a girl like some people here did yesterday. I'm in full acknowledgement that my inadequacies are my own fault and that I have to be more social to have a romantic relationship instead of following the dumbass rhetoric Yea Forums spouts in regards to women.

find some androgel and drink it