Electrical

Electrical

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (700x598, 594K)

JADED AS I AM

electricians already debunked that, even though no one has been allowed in to investigate yet

Electrical

It was all that jet fuel

fuck off to infowars you /pol/faggot

i bet you think jews did it huh
die

what are your thoughts on aluminium necks?

actually it was the sandniggers and the jews working together to destroy western society

brb takin the bait
anyone who thinks this was turrists is beyond retarded. It would have been far easier to just bomb the fuckin place than to start a fire all the way up on a spire. Especially when it was already getting renovated and a lot of the artifacts were already moved out

>"Yes goyim, it's a mere coincidence if two major Parisian churches burned at an exact one-month interval"

Attached: st.png (747x606, 582K)

>It would have been far easier to just bomb the fuckin place than to start a fire all the way up on a spire.

t. brainlet.
Not every muslim has access to bombs, but all of them have access to fuel and fire.
France is plagued with micro-scaled terrorism from random muzzies not part of any organization.
They don't use machine guns and bombs but knives and lighters.
And you don't hear of them as they rarely claim more than one or two victims

Attached: isssl.png (1338x2970, 603K)

you're mentally ill

Inside is yellow

Hey guys, did you know this was a music board? Me neither, but while we’re one the subject, what’s your favorite Velvet Underground song? For me, it’s all tomorrow’s parties. Pic unrelated

Attached: 10E32520-35C8-4465-B719-BF63BE31CB1B.jpg (425x570, 75K)

Great argument

>someone has an independent thought and questions an official story
>LE OMG CONSPIRACCCCYYYYY RRRAWWRRRRR GO BACK TO POL

Damn..
How comes no media is linking it to Notre Dame's fire?

this thread has gone as awfully as i couldve possibly predicted it to. good job Yea Forums

"Electrical" is a bonafide Yea Forums meme, fuck off

(((Police official)))

Yeah, people stating facts are mentally ill while people who deny them and act like everything is fine are perfectly sane.

good goy, just ignore all the evidence right in front of your fucking face he posted for you. terrorist attacks have been actively occurring in europe for years now. it's getting to the point where it's not nothing anymore

there's a lot; Here She Comes, Sweet Jane, Sunday Morning, Who Loves the Sun, There She Goes, Venus In Furs, Femme Fatale, to name a few

Oh shit, I can't believe I just forgot my favorite VU song, "She's My Best Friend". That one's my actual favorite

Wow, you really showed him and his statistics!

This is an old ass meme

Why are they so scared of saying it was politically motivated? At this rate they’ll say it was climate change before the mention of a terrorist attack

Sister Ray

It's a church. There's almost no reason a church should set on fire

Electrical

Attached: 1441249443386.jpg (1012x563, 166K)

Electrical

You already know why.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

i could see maybe a lose wire or the plywood this thing was made of catching fire

I'm surpriaed there are people still on Yea Forums who remember this meme

Doesn’t fit the narrative