Am I the only one who thinks this should have been her big hit instead of Bad Guy?

Am I the only one who thinks this should have been her big hit instead of Bad Guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y

Good vocal performance, good production, good message. Fits her aesthetic too.

Attached: eye-lish000000.jpg (750x750, 96K)

she’s ugly

Attached: B624CD2F-CE5C-4A32-8894-8EFED58133E9.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Does Yea Forums actually enjoy Billie Eilish im confused with all the hate yet all the posts

stop making these threads interscope

Dude, she literally writes her own songs in her bedroom by herself and defies her label and the standards of conventional pop music. She is NOT ugly.

Yea Forums is tsundere for her

I think her album's fatal flaw was all the tone issues DESU. It wouldn't have been bad had it just been an EP with like six trap bangers.

She is ugly, both inside and outside
Also she does not write all her music on her own, her brother is the one producing and he writes at least half the lyrics
You don't belong here. Go to Tumblr

holy shit literally this. haven’t seen this much love-hate for a pop star since grimes

have sex

Not catchy enough dummy

Spring and Summer jam make hits.

Not this shit again

Her entire musical existence was bankrolled by Interscope, signed with only one good song and a handful of shitty songs to her name. She had zero previous songwriting experience.

So yeah, not DIY.

Sorry that I state facts and you don't like it
Another fact: I have tons of sex, incel

Bad Guy was pretty cringey. At least Xanny is much more representative of her discography as a whole.

The bridge is catchy enough.

Not a big gain for music.

Attached: Manowar.jpg (500x342, 39K)

I don't understand.

this is portishead for the zoomer gen

shes literally this centurys Beth Gibbons, i already told it you earless shitters, and ill keep saying it.

But Beth has a good voice. Billie always sounds like ass.

give it time.

and btw, its not a matter of good vs bad voice. a voice either resonates with you or not, and she resonates the fuck out of zooms and based booms. millennials still cant grasp whats going on.

Attached: Manowar-6.jpg (736x500, 104K)

loving the song, but is that saturated bass like the actual song? or is my stereo? because it sounds almost garbage, but refreshing for a multimillion production. these guys know what theyre doing.

The bass is the only thing preventing this song from putting me to sleep.

I feel as though her brother is the real artist. Billie without her bro is nothing, but the bro only needs her as a front for his own work.

and her bro would be some nobody that does good production in the shadow like half a billion other guys. music needs image.

cringe

even cringier

She's a good artist. Labels can't create the amount of fans she has.

Her voice is still terrible.

a voice that people want to hear.

A voice that has a terrible vocal range and an improper singing technique.

Distorted bass fits her perfectly. I'm sad she didn't use it more frequently.

a voice that people want to hear.

Why though?

not falling for this bait

because it tunes in with the zeitgeist.

In what ways? Be specific.

>whispering=good vocals
no

all that diy, homely kid aesthetic, more minimal production, more spontaneous character, aka 2010s drift from over plastic stuff from the 2000s, was tried a couple times and didnt land too well. the masses waited for "the one" while still consuming plastic trash like ariana and katy perry. here with Billie the void is filled, she encarnates that aesthetic very well, the voice just fits in.

this song is downtempo, stripped down portishead type stuff with room ambience, no spacey reverb, just wood walls room aesthetics, from a different more comfy time. people love a proper tune.

I see.

Sounds like a shit I once took.

pure crap stop you fucking shills

Seething

so you're a tough guy

She ain't DIY. She has a 360 Deal.

Fake news she made her last album with just her bro

>was tried a couple times and didnt land too well.
And it's not landed here either.

Bankrolled by Interscope, yes.

>singles already falling off the charts
>can't even sell a 10,000 seat venue without corporate sponsors buying most of the tickets

It's just a poorly watered-down, corporate concoction of every pop music trend since 2013.

Actually she is getting 100m + on mny of her vids. Any video with her name in it fucking blows up.

Fakest artist in years.

Thanks Interscope bots.

Take your meds

Attached: 86hbWEfSJy27BPG.gif (480x204, 1.18M)

How do you know corporations are buying her tickets?

t. UMG shill

Works the same way as how NFL teams avoid TV blackouts when companies buy the tickets. It's standard business practice.

This
Sports teams do it all the time

>good message
It's about how lonely she is because she's the only one of her friends not doing drugs.

It's the song equivalent of "tfw no bf".

pop is pop

Attached: Capture.jpg (332x354, 27K)