Does anyone like this album unironiccly, its noise what the fuck

Does anyone like this album unironiccly, its noise what the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-202035~2.png (1080x772, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL_ttW6uyGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people keep getting pleb filtered by this album it really isn't that disorienting. It's been nearly 50 years

music can still suck over 50 years

Lurk moar, kid. You'll get it someday.

It's okay I guess. Safe as Milk is the superior album but nobody will accept that because it's not as "boundary-pushing"

but is got the theremin so it's good

King of Rock

I don't know about that now son. Safe as milk has got some shitters in the second half. Tmr is consistent like nobody's business.

Yeah consistently shitty music is consistent I guess

You think it's consistently shitty, but I think it's consistently brilliant. We'll never know who's wrong and who's right.

Van Vliet was one of the few real artists

ella guru is a fucking jam

INCEST, INGEST, UNJUST, IN JEST, TRA LA, TRA LA, TRA LA, TRA LALALA,

(she's young, too!)

Pena is the best song on the album

this

Oh shit it's granpas first experimental music album time again.
youtube.com/watch?v=eL_ttW6uyGA

It sounds good.

I don't like you! Not one bit!

>picking the least experimental amon duul
>Dismissing a milestone as "granpas first" and suggesting an album from the exact same year.

That was the part of the joke - the next step would be to pointing out that psych underground was released 5 months prior. But it's too late to go through with it.
Didn't want to fuck with the only guy that responded to duulposting. have a nice day.

I tried to listen to Trout Mask Replica 5 years ago. Didn't even get at the end of Frownland. It was too much for me in highschool.

However, after collegue, slavery work in a cinema and my actual work in a library, I understood the album. It's like the irrational suffering of humanity translated into music, through Captain Beefheart's sadistic sesions.

>My favourite tracks

Hair Pie: Bake Two
Pena
Ella Guru
Dachau Blues
Dali's Car
Hobo Chang Ba
Pachuco Cadaves
Moonlight on Vermont
When Big Joan Sets Up
Veteran's Day Poppy

>Least favourite tracks
China Pig (but I like the lyrics very much)
Hair Pie: Bake One

Yes

F A S T and B U L B O U S