What do NPCs listen to?

What do NPCs listen to?
>pic related

Attached: 000FC57D-096C-4EDE-9D98-1BA8D62E53FD.jpg (1242x821, 933K)

Whatever's on the radio haha :)

him

Attached: retard.jpg (220x314, 15K)

MF Doom, Radiohead, King Crimson, Death Grips, Ween, Dr. Dog, Arcade Fire, Nina Simone, Coltrane, Bauhaus, Talking Heads.

Based

8d audio

Haha yasss! Keep listening to corporate whores on tv and blaming the independent people for your problems while you simultaneously pretend to hate corporations. Yasss these tv DNC drones aren’t paid shills at all!!! They’re honest!!!!!

I know a guy who only watched these shitty shows, smokes weed, likes dogs, and watches The Office
Like that's literally his entire life

Lol

Sounds like a momma’s boy

also krautrock like Can

Chill

Na bro you’re the problem

PS: It's me.

Ariana Grande and whichever Lil/Yung (Insert Name Here) is the flavor of that week.

Don't bro me if you don't know me :(

>likes dogs
Literally who doesn't?

This is a lucky thread, averaging dubs every 5 posts

Attached: 20180319.jpg (448x354, 77K)

He sounds pretty based

Nice. Let's see if we can increase that average.

No I don't mean just liking dogs I mean that's one of his main talking points whenever he goes out it's gay as fuck

This is almost worse than regular NPCs because figuratively they took the effort to step in the pool but they're still hanging out where they can still stand rather than going further into the water and actually swimming. People like this more often then not think they're swimming but they're still flopping about with the little kiddies in 4ft water

How?

cringe

retard

fuck off and die you dumb simp faggot layboy

it's surface level shit. its not bad at all, but you haven't got unique taste just by rejecting the popular mainstream

Infowars Radio

You forgot Faust, The Mothers of Invention, The Stooges, The Velvet Underground and a lot more.

not an argument cunt

In non autistic terms, what does NPC mean or refer to?

Non player character. From a video game. Just a programmed character spewing its dialogue with no thoughts or feelings of its own.

This is about to become a good thread.

recommendations?

Nigga's Pulsating Cock

"Programed?"

Especially when they represent an opposition to your own world view?

And Sonic Youth, Joanna Newsom, Kanye West, Magazine, Black Sabbath, Burzum, Megadeth, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Jane's Addiction, Jefferson Airplane, Big Black, My Bloody Valentine etc.

Based

wokie npcs are still npcs

me

I was just explaining what NPC means. I didn’t make any claims about my own views. Everyone who gets their views from corporate leftist clowns on TV would fall into the NPC category.

What about you?

I fucking hate Stephen Colbert

Who watches TV?

My views are superior and I’m self aware.

That's something an NPC would say

have sex

TV is the only way to get programmed, there is no threat of social engineering on the internet. Online I only pursue my own actual curiosities and accept what I encounter as my own principles.

An NPC could say anything. You’re not making a salient point. My job isn’t to prove to you I’m not an NPC; it’s to know that I’m not.

No u

you had no argument LMAO you just sperged the fuck out over an image

you're literally posting as a fake version of me. If that isn't an NPC I dont know what is.

>An NPC could say anything
Then what makes them an NPC?

>corporate
>leftist

Attached: 1554501989993.png (1000x1000, 743K)

I’m just proving a point to you how pointless it is to make a reputation as a namefag.
I already answered this: an NPC is programmed. It has no unique thoughts or feelings. They could technically be programmed to say anything.

Then why leftists specifically though?

Yes, all these inviduals in OP pic are working for massive corporations and being paid excessively. Are you attempting to argue that corporations aren’t leftist? Why are Hollywood celebrities all leftist? They’re all being made very rich by some of the largest corporate entities in the world. Hmm looks like your fake virtue isn’t panning out.

Yeah, but some things are just common sense, right? Just because TV says them, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Because leftism is a cultural program that revolves around buzzwords and talking points. Know anyone who “isn’t political” and yet they just happen to side with the left on everything? It’s because a cultural infection will take precedence over individual thought in the minds of those who don’t know how to think.

Liberals aren't leftists.

Attached: ClipboardImage(30).png (822x960, 921K)

The hypocrisy is off the charts. So many extremely wealthy leftists pushing their views to the poor? Why would that be?
Not anymore. Common sense has no meaning anymore. It could mean vastly different things to different individuals, but I wouldn’t claim that TV NPCs aren’t allowed to speak any truth. Every liar needs to tell a little truth.

Well, the left is a broad term. I don't know what specific things you're talking about when you say apolitical people side with the left on, but not talking about the economics of it, the social leftist beliefs seem to make sense to me.

I'm positive you have no clue what leftist means

>wealthy leftists
No such thing. You're thinking of liberals.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552062199936.jpg (720x847, 46K)

>Common sense has no meaning anymore.
I don't get it.

Trips of truth. Leftism is broadly in favor of worker ownership of the means of production. Liberalism as is used colloquially is just nicer capitalism.

Most people have been programmed into their political beliefs, and big cities in California don't represent the whole world

Yeah ok good luck trying to sneak in through the DNC backdoor with all the other money grubbing whores. Everybody has their price, but not you, right?
And those views don’t make sense to me. “Common sense” itself could become a cultural program. In fact, I’m certain it has.

got unbelievable at chopin. rest is absolutely correct though.

Do you really think if you didn't live where you live or grew up where you grew up, you'd still have the views you have now?

You don't seem to have even the vaguest grasp of what leftism actually is. That's what happens when you get your political opinions from tv.
The rich "leftists" you're talking about are wealthy neocon liberals who used their money and influence to buy the Democratic Party and label it as "the left" to Americans. None of its positions are actually leftist, or even close. All of them support the same exact crony capitalism as the Republicans do with a superficial veneer of caring about minorities and gays.
If you believe this strongly in the left vs right kabuki put on for you by the media, you are probably too stupid for 21st century politics.

>Yeah ok good luck trying to sneak in through the DNC backdoor with all the other money grubbing whores.
Why would I do that? I'm not a liberal.

Attached: cultural capitalism.png (896x706, 99K)

are we one now

>ween
take it back :(

Attached: 1522877697564.jpg (750x933, 68K)

That’s an arbitrary question. How am I supposed to know how things would differ if my situation were different? I can only guess, but it’s irrelevant. Obviously everyone’s views are a combination of nature and nurture, but I do think my views are of a higher mind than simply the result of my circumstances.

>there is no threat of social engineering on the internet
Actually needed to laugh that hard tonight. Thanks

Attached: 9904308B-F916-42F4-8E94-FFD95E5742FD.jpg (562x437, 38K)

Everything you’re saying is virtually pointless. Where are your views represented in the mainstream? ‘Cause that’s how the majority of the left will think. Your view of the “real left” is a lonely one, and so be it, but your as close to the democratic power structure as actual fascists are to the RNC. You’re irrelevant. But I know, you don’t care about power, right? ‘Cause you’re just gonna burn them all down? Yeah, whatever, larping revolutionary. There have always been people desiring what you desire and daydreaming what you daydream, but God bless

>that's how the majority of the left will think
My point was that that's no longer who any of them are. The left is 100% dead in America, I don't hold any illusions about that. That doesn't mean that leftism is to blame for the retards running around with its nametag on running counter to all of its principles. Call them liberals, which is what they are.

Are you complimenting my bait? Thanks. I can't say I worked hard on it but still.

>I do think my views are of a higher mind than simply the result of my circumstances.
I think that as well.

NPCs don’t know what Ween is.

top 40 radio

Top x, radio, Yea Forumscore, etc.

Found the NPC

Dogs are cool

Everybody thinks so.