Aphex Twin

Why do most of you people hate him now?

Attached: hear-aphex-twins-brain-bending-1992-peel-session-body-image-1458572303.jpg (1450x1450, 158K)

I'm pretty sure it's just one dude spamming it

I don't hate him, just never could really get into his music. Xtal is a great song but the rest of that album just kinda bored me.
Four Tet is where it's at for me as far as electronic goes

Because of 2007 YouTube. I used to binge watch videos and I somehow found Come to Daddy. Then I watched his other music videos.

i still love him and i think hes the greatest musician to ever live. no im not trolling. his discography is very deep and interesting, theres something for basically every mood in there. listening to his music also inspired me a lot to make my own music. he has been a huge positive influence on my life.

Oh my god, I had such a brainfart, sorry. I thought you were asking how did we FIND about him.

I didn't know people hated him nowadays, it makes no sense to me.

how can anyone hate him??? he's unhateable!!!

oh only ONE person hates him. phew!

Attached: 1555603781469.gif (365x400, 551K)

It's just one faggot trying to poke the bear.

>Aphex's only album is his compilation tracks from the 80s
wtf Yea Forums

Attached: aphex-twin-Collapse-1024x1024_1200x1200.jpg (1024x1024, 276K)

that guy doesnt like Aphex Twin and hates the fact that the board somewhat accepts his style of music so he feels the need to excessively spam that his music is only liked by nu-males. Due to the fact that this board has no moderation whatsoever, he can continue doing this without any consequences

There he is

dont give him any (you)'s next time

Yikes

Because god hates us,so exists.

nah I just pointed that one out since Xtal is probably the track that I've most enjoyed from his output. I've tried some other points to start at but he just never caught my interest. I've never really been into pure electronic music like him or autechre which sounds very much "electronic", so I think that has a lot to do with it

this is tragic. how can anyone hate him. it must be one single guy only. xtal is great tho

Attached: 5690d91ad621c40768957cc3828cf716.jpg (295x450, 22K)

yikes youreslf

OH MY GOD APHEX TWIN
can’t tell if trolling or just degenerate

Attached: 63CEA66F-5DA3-4AAB-A629-FDD8066F1709.gif (512x512, 485K)

>how can anyone hate him??? he's unhateable!!!
I'm saying I had no idea people "HATED" Aphex Twin, as I can't find a reason (I would just ignore him), but it would be nice for me to know why, you neurotic asshat. Have a sad (You), uni-dimensional faggot.

how long have you been on mu, a month?

not trolling how an i degenerate?

I go to 4chins very sporadically, but I've been here since 2010. I can't keep up with th' memes.

i can tell by the way you type you're a redditor

I'm just Mexican, you dumb dumb.

>i can tell by the way you type you're a redditor

Attached: Dane2.jpg (276x262, 13K)

As if there's difference between this shithole and reddit these days

am i the only one who thought this was james hetfield for the longest time