Untitled

Attached: 7fc1a12a053753685a200b905d43ff2b.png (1180x814, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/ubodubnox/overview/?sort=top
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes she is.

i hate how people use the word conspiracy so loosely now. theyre just playing right into the governments hands

You know what's even worse:
>That's just your opinion
No. It's not. If it were my opinion, I would try not to say it, and stick with statements.

does this retard think that everyone with industry connections is instantly loaded?

all he did is reword the anthony basedtano video

>posted 2 hours ago
>1,735 points (77% upvoted)
>gilded

Attached: 1446791618347.jpg (447x444, 16K)

Bad post. Why would you end a paragraph with a question? Why are you using rhetorical questions to make your points? They're bad points too. She's in a different position as a teenage girl to have a certain career trajectory than her parents would at their age and with their career trajectory.

Their proof that she writes the music is a picture of an empty room. Yeah, their rich parents bought them a bedroom studio, which only backs up the initial point about the parents bankrolling this. The label avoids sexualizing her in the same way they portrayed Avril Lavigne in neckties and baggy cargo pants.

They're taking Billie's bullshit at face value, getting indignant about it, and then accusing people of parroting each other. HE'S THE PARROT. He's parroting Billie, for fucks sake.

Anthony Fantano just rewords shills on Yea Forums. It all comes full circle when it's a bunch of braindeads who say what they're paid to.

>They are not controlled by their label
How out of touch do you have to be. The label controls all

this guy sucks

Edit: wow this blew up! thanks for the gold kind redditors!

Hahahaha

it's the mental gymnastics of a Redditor

Fuck Drumph he Russian pls don;t downvote brave opinon

>Her and her brother's names are the only ones listed as writers

What are ghost writers?

Attached: repent.jpg (1417x1020, 157K)

here's some reddit silver

sent ;)

praise kek!

industry plant confirmed.

What makes redditors think anyone wants to read their fucking drivel?

le bacon the narwhal, my fellow redditorial comrade

Attached: e85fa62b3b327681350eac4a3ec36f64[1].jpg (300x300, 12K)

im pretty sure post with more text get more upvotes regardless of quality because le effort and le reading

upvotes. they love to make posts as if they are the parent setting things straight. "let's unpack this"

narcissism

It's all sophistry as well. Redditors are great at writing like they know what they are talking about, when in acuality - they have no clue.

Obligatory.

Attached: EEDCD43B-44CB-4A8A-BDFC-20154AABE35B.png (953x541, 409K)

Unless Billie owns the masters, she’s a label slave.

that should part of their senior thesis

she could own the masters and still not own certain rights to the music and be totally fucked that way too lol

Undergrads write senior theses moron. Grad students write dissertations.

I know that. I thought it said undergraduate student not "underpaid" graduate student.

the op is a chapofag who has posts defending antifa lmao

>3 hours ago
>4,486 points (79% upvoted)

Attached: 1520060139807.jpg (982x1024, 76K)

>commie writing an essay on how his favorite artist is not a capitalist product
fucking kek

Holy shit lmao
>Is a Chapofag engaging in actual death-calling subreddits for the sake of communism
>Defending a corporate shill

Attached: 45.gif (400x210, 3.64M)

>By this logic The Beatles, The Clash, and Queen are 'industry plants'.
Correct.

reddit.com/user/ubodubnox/overview/?sort=top

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

this guy implying the beatles are not industry plants

You end a paragraph with a question when you desperately want someone, anyone, to agree with you.

imagine being a chapocel defending an industry plant

Attached: 142142124ox.png (1122x75, 16K)

Someone made a thread a few days ago about how Billie and her bro own the masters because the bro (songwriter and producer) is unsigned. Several anons came out to explain why that’s bullshit and impossible given Billie’s contract.

In other words, she’s a full blown label slave.

reddit fucking screen caps

Why would a leftist defend Billie? How the fuck is anything about her “leftist” in any way?

newcombe is highly based

This person is 100% under the age of 18
Their comments are gold

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

rate his music taste

Attached: 12421421424[...].png (840x218, 12K)

>r/marvelstudios
>r/hiphopheads
>r/blackpeopletwitter
>r/h3h3productions
>r/fuckthealtright
>r/enlightenedcentrism
>r/chapotraphouse
>r/greentext

found the ultimate npc

Peak Reddit. The worst thing about Reddit is that any dissenting opinion is hidden and removed, if you don't have the right opinion you may as well not post, they are very self righteous too. One thing I can't overlook is how nobody can use sarcasm without pointing out with /s. It's like their upvotes are so precious that they can't even risk telling a joke that might be taken the wrong way just incase their buttmad peers turn on them and they end up banned from their favourite meeting hole

dat extreme insecurity

Telling the band that Pete Best had to go and they had to get another drummer does not make them industry plants.

Attached: z6rzmpbi8mg01.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

tourist npc

Attached: 1535342713235.png (1000x1000, 115K)

oh god lmao

Doesn't this apply to either of the big 2 establishment parties in America? Id say that the dems are equally if not slightly more guilt (at least in the current climate) of this. I am not American so this is just an outside opinion but this smacks of underageban

I'm pretty sure everyone you see on any outlet of note is either guilty or doing cleanup.

ULTIMATE PATRICIAN

Someone link the thread from yesterday about her.

chapofags are truly scum

Yeah they hate dems too, but you have to realize they hate conservatives more because they are legit, unironic tankies and want to kill 100 million in America

Coltrane, Simone, the list goes on

most chaponiggers aren't even tankies they're just libs that desperately want to fuck trannies

holy fucking based

A few of them have fucked multiple trannies. Sometimes they're funny but they pander to redditards and the like.

This is shill.

This is accurate and well-written.

She is, but she’s also a product of weirdo “music” fans that gas up rap music, Tame Impala, MAC Demaraco, Grimes, Sophie, etc. They all fucking suck and their fans are even worse.

>Coltrane
Go fuck yourself

I've seen other anons bring up that she got a record deal with Interscope despite only having 1 song, is that true and if it is why didn't this guy bring it up?

The only good music artists are the white ones that say nigger in private.

All redditors must die

confirmed plebbit user

Yea Forums being called out by the pop stans

Attached: 1242141424.png (1242x646, 58K)

have sex

shit subreddit

It’s even on her Wiki. Her entire musical existence thus far has been major-label bankrolled.

>e: for the record i love the beatles and think the zep dudes are pretty cool

Attached: --.jpg (1689x950, 106K)

Bro, the usage of the word conspiracy is LITERALLY a conspiracy. Like the entire reason the term is in the common vernacular is to apply a negative label to people who are skeptical of official, government explanations.

>ween
yeah, i'm thinking he's based

He ghostwrites for Billie eilish

I like how he threw Coltrane in there to seem like he listens to jazz. Insecure genre tourist

>genre tourist
>chapo tranny
>redditor
It’s like a stereotype come to life

get a job

go to church

hopefully the suicide part comes true too then

This is nothing we haven't already heard, and it doesn't even address the real elephants in the room when it comes to her being planted. She had zero songwriting experience when she was signed, she didn't make a slew of demos, she had no presence in any underground scene, she simply walked into her brother's room to record vocals, left, and was signed shortly afterward.

The "it's just her and her brother making music" is only half the story. She's still heavily payola'd and it's very obvious given her production quality and high budget music videos that Interscope was pouring in a ton of money to make her a thing.

Sure, her parents aren't A-list actors, but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. Ocean Eyes would have never gone viral had her parents and brother not already been in the industry, nor would she have been signed with almost no music to her name.

And yeah, she doesn't own her masters. She's almost guaranteed to have a 360 Deal.

>she simply walked into her brother's room to record vocals, left, and was signed shortly afterward.

That's how normies think you make it in the music industry

>14k points now
>literally tens of thousands of people thought this wasn't retarded and actually thought it was insightful enough to upvote

Came here to say this, give this man some gold

UMG probably has bots upvoting anything positive about her. If you think about it, most of her popularity came via viral marketing and social media.

And to be perfectly honest, it shouldn't be a surprise how normies will buy into this shit.

captivating stuff, anons!

As if mu is any better than reddit

Wanted to add to this: the stuff about her dressing "unconventionally" is as much of a red herring as the "bedroom pop" stuff. She dresses, talks, and is marketed as a female SoundCloud rapper. There's a reason why she brags about having been friends with X and is getting Denzel Curry to join her on her tour (not saying Denzel is a "SoundCloud rapper" per se but he definitely affiliates with that crowd).

it is, if not just for the fact that people don't type like assholes on here

Imagine seeing people annoyed that a teen pop star media darling is overhyped and then getting so upset that you right a page-long rant about how she's a hardworking genius and everyone should admire her
I feel like he was paid to write this but it's almost more pathetic if he wasn't and is just genuinely this emotionally invested in the saccharine images pumped into him by pop culture

I mean, I can see Billie's appeal in that she's different from, say, Ariana in terms of style. But that doesn't mean she's any less artificial than Ariana.

Yeah, she's a brand with a specific target and dumb teenage girls will always fall for marketing
Doesn't have much to do with what I said

the last paragraph is what really does it

Attached: 1547474087225.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

I N D U S T R Y P L A N T

Is this plebbitor aware of how the Darkroom/Intersope planting works, or how they're directly connected to Apple Music?

> the absolute state of reddit

Attached: ledditinflames.png (941x334, 29K)

I do not like her music.

She's an industry plant

the only good thing about her are her feet.

disgusting, she has orc legs

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

Do you think Frank Farian is doing her voice, too?

There isn't a difference anymore.
Everyone I know is either working for themselves or in a trade, or they gush over pop culture garbage.
It's sad. It almost reminds me of my mother telling me I had to grow out of Mario and Thomas the Train and shit like that at some point or another.

LOL

I will admit her voice is terrible. World's worst case of whale-cum teh meh kehschen.

If you look at the comments of that thread everyone was basically calling him a retard but in reddit-speak. And rightfully so, he literally called her family "middle class" despite the fact that they're all rich showbiz people

The basic Yea Forumstard archetype

hahahaha trying so fucking hard to seem cool. Bauhaus is so fucking out of place, I wonder if he could name any other 4AD goth artists

They're not rich, but they certainly aren't poor. Highland Park is a gentrified shithole (Billie is literally a colonizer), and given she was homeschooled by private tutors you know her parents have quite a bit of money.

I actually like 2/3rds of those artists and even I’m cringing at him. Why is it people who discover basic Yea Forumscore suddenly think they’re hot shit even tho Radiohead is famous enough to sell out arenas?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>posted 10 hours ago
>19,561 points (71% upvoted)
>4 reddit silver
>9 reddit gold
>reddit platinum

this fucking unbelievable, even for Reddit's standards. especially when you look at the poster's comments like here

Attached: michael.png (424x465, 241K)

possibly

being a teenager is a strong drug

Bring back the April Fool's likes so I can like this post

/s

UMG shills. There's no other explanation.

The only legitimate point was that her parents perhaps aren’t as famous and well connected as people think they are. This doesn’t explain the fact she was signed off one song at 13-14, image change seemingly overnight, her brother writing all the material yet her pretending it’s hers, etc etc

Why do they type like that

And at least Ariana is a talented vocalist.

>downvoting him for playing muh sexism card
actually that is relatively based for reddit

gbt cripchan

>greentext
OP 100% made this reddit post

>jesus christ user
>have some reddit gold

it's a useless website
literally engineered for astroturfing

>ding ding ding
God this guy is insufferable

What's the proof he ghostwrote her album?

>22.3k upvotes now
lmao so obvious

It's called 8gag now grandpa, get with the times

Every time

Attached: F543E68E-ACFB-4B7B-94D0-D92D9F20FE44.gif (300x168, 285K)

I hate Reddit almost as much as I hate Protestants.

Vote-botting