Hospice Thread

Okay contrarians, it's time to stop hating on this album. This album was praised here and a lot of people and other places for a reason. Sylvia is the best song on the record face it fampai

Attached: Hospice.jpg (1417x1417, 359K)

I would rather slowly decay in a real hospice than listen to this again

garbage album

Sylvia is the best song cause its the only song with any actual life to it at all

Unironically one of my favorite albums. I greatly enjoy the feeling of being sad. Wake is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

It's amazing. Probably my favourite album. I don't get the hate honestly.

based

IT IS SÖY!

thanks

>This album was praised here and a lot of people and other places for a reason.
And that reason was they hadn't yet gone through puberty

I think it's the zoomers starting to come around to new music, i think the hate started some time around last year. Back in 2016 we still had some threads about Hospice and suddenly those stopped.

It's not a very good album, sorry.

Sylvia is maybe the best on its own but at least while listening to the album in full Epilogue is the best 100%

I actually agree with this

good album, 8/10

explain why it’s a garbage album. Convince me.

i like the music but the whole overaching concept story of the album is really cringe and manipulative

>tfw seeing hospice performed live in it's entirety in two days
maybe life isn't so bad bros

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u7.jpg (800x698, 45K)

It is because you'll be going to a concert alone

HE COMPARES HIS FAILED RELATIONSHIP TO A WOMAN HAVING CANCER TOP SÖY

im going with my dad

How old are you?

In the Attic of the Universe > Familiars > Hospice = Burst Apart
fact

based and redpilled

cringe

Album is great front to back, but pretty bad when you cherrypick songs.

Ive got lots of good high school memories hiking the peak behind my house just to smoke ciggies and listen to this album through shitty android stock headphones.

I suspect though that most of the Yea Forumstants around for this era have moved on, replaced by trap and synthpop shills. Anyone still around is embarrassed to admit it, deviating from the meta and actually enjoying music for yourself has never been this board's strong suit, but yeah, I owe Hospice a lot for some important teenage emotional development.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Saw them play this live - amazing

Seeing them tomorrow in Leeds, should be comfy and based and Yea Forums can't tell me otherwise