Sonemic will NEVER lunch.

Attached: will never.jpg (480x336, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/insectdilemma/freetekno_teknival-tapes/
rbt.asia/mu/thread/76286741/#76290815
jp.linkedin.com/in/lewis-neverov-053498142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't kill my dreams, user

>he didnt complete the ARG leading to the secret dark web Sonemic only for the most patrician of rym cucks

Sharifi should be publicly hanged. Literally a conman.

yep

Oh my fucking god I MISSED this meme

right? who even uses the sonemic beta? it’s a buggy piece of shit. how long ago was it supposed to be finished?

and of course sharifi made no mention of approximately how much money they need to set sonemic/cinemos/glitchwave up, and i can tell you right now that all three sites combined do not need 50,000 fucking dollars to operate. the fact that nobody is outraged over this is infuriating.

Attached: D68FE558-F162-4EAA-A2BB-5C62B05D25E6.jpg (720x960, 114K)

The design is clunky shit, but I’m excited to use all of the features. I’m hoping the rebranding will bring in more people too

But will it break fast?

C L A S S
A C T I O N
L A W S U I T

and that's a good thing

RYM is fine and the ugly UI keeps the normies out

what the fuck is that?

>the fact that nobody is outraged over this is infuriating.
it's not that no one is outraged, we're literally not allowed to talk about it

50k isn't that much

banana

for these shithouse websites it is

Who Remember

Attached: UHS-Home-Care-Vestal.jpg (1801x1233, 322K)

UHS is by far my favorite RYM meme

That's such a cute bird

>I feel so extraordinary
Something's got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

lelele oh yeah another RYM thread!!!! XDDDD! oh wow why is sodr2 so based? WHAT A MADMAN hahahaaha xddd ANTIWARHOL le epic patrician!!! the joys of the joys of the joys;;; lele u antiwarhol drone? T. embryo!!!!! WDHMBT? Le UHS systsem xdxdxd le fake rate lost films!!!! Holy sihty ude I AM SO HGIH RN!!!! Phil spector heheeheheh smoke weedddd duddee xdxd WDHMBT? KISINEV lolol!!!1 REDPIL ME ON *irrelevant user trying to viral himself* I000days fruitfork pate iloveyou chocol_te ahahaha! DAISEISFREE has a penus!!! xD! Redpill me on daisiesfree is HE le trans???? I HATE T_J SO MUCH I WANT TO SMASH HIS FACE!!!!!! fUCK!!!!! Xdxd DAE le MOntieboys rep!!! Based Montie xdxdxdxd Cuckfaure on suicide watch absolutely BTFO lol XDXDXDXDXD, DAE LE rational ecstasy? I could go on for days... But I won’t. Redpill me on sodr2 why is he so based? WDHMBT? Why hasn’t Deagger le replied to le daisiesfree? >she >she >she haaha is funy casue he LE TRANNY!!!! LOL t. embryo t. embryo t. embryo >KISINEV wdhmbt lads? >Antigona >Antiwarhol LADS.... Bach Ascension Desertshore the list goes on!!!!! guys, stop the hardboiledbabe posting. Layers of irony xddddd Antiwarhol le pineapple potato head? >visits exitsense’s profile once hehe XDXD beige spastic? T. MOONSPOOL lolol! t. embryo t. embryo t. embryo t. embryos wdhmbt wdhmbt wdhmbt wdhmbt wdhmbt wdhmbt?

Attached: bitch.jpg (1080x720, 147K)

Why did you post a picture of me

avant-math god looks like THAT?

this

*white autistic male dom shit hole*

For all my south side niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Polly Bradfield might still have sex (why?)
I made that bitch famoooous

>sharifi
Could it be because he's a semite?

If I were a girl, m-maybe...
I'm still cute though!

People with positive rating scales have authoritarian personalities, prove me wrong.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me about Sonemic is that the "stars" look like absolute shit.

>and of course sharifi made no mention of approximately how much money they need to set sonemic/cinemos/glitchwave up, and i can tell you right now that all three sites combined do not need 50,000 fucking dollars to operate
He did, there is even a pdf sheet with the costs of all what was bought with the money from the donation drive.

>the fact that nobody is outraged over this is infuriating.
Stupid commie.

Sharifi gathered his funds under false pretenses (lies about the release date and features to generate hype), so he should be sued for false advertising.

No one would've donated if he told the truth: He had no dev team, no real plan, and a time scale of potentially 10+ years.

shut the fuck up you annoying third worlder

The stretch goals were to launder some cash over to Hezbollah if you didn't know yet.

>Sharifi gathered his funds under false pretenses (lies about the release date and features to generate hype)
Eh, sure, I'm just clarifying that he did actually report how the money was used.

Noo

I'm always shocked by how ugly he is

he wants his LUNCH

Attached: 1522426701454.webm (640x800, 1.01M)

Why would an Israelite support an anti-Israelite organization?

His surname is Hossein m8.

I'm always the exact opposite of shocked, I thought he'd be uglier

He's Iranian.

That's not even him, I have it on good authority that he's actually a ripped, 6'7 Nordic god. High cheekbones suggesting Native ancestry though

see

I thought he'd be aesthetic but he's uggo I guess it makes sense

good looking people don't have good taste in music, because they don't need to have taste to succeed in life. the better someone's taste in music is, the uglier they are IRL. fact.

>Hossein Mohammad Sharifi
>Israelite

kek

why is there a resurgence in memeing/harassing antiwarhol in these threads again? afaik he hasn't done anything noteworthy since 2013 or 2015 at best and even his cadre of drones have disappeared. is rym that devoid of fresh content?

idk he looks your average blackfoot to me

Attached: AFS2770155-preview-logo-watermarked.jpg (531x800, 96K)

I thought he was half eskimo?

antigona - Zionist
boundaryfuss - Zionist
Decibelle - Zionist
Cubbierill - Zionist
deadpie - Zionist
debtinjune - Zionist
aciid - Zionist
jmarvin_orbiter - Zionist
jmarvin_ - Zionist
docperkins - Zionist
hardboiledbabe - Zionist
bloodie - Zionist
epithalamion - Zionist
chumlum - Zionist
TheHorbgorbler - Zionist
exitsense - Zionist
portraits - Zionist
funeralparade - Zionist
Cokeandasmile - Zionist
BAYAR - Zionist
GrimesCuck - Zionist
Miniike - Zionist
lisa_ - Zionist
lovelyanimal - Zionist
bratty - Zionist
Kishinev - Zionist
antreas72heep - Zionist
tankpit - Zionist
weirdoslam - Zionist
mookid - Zionist
VargCasio - Zionist
Hijokaidan - Zionist
keyboard - Zionist
yukikosyndrome - Zionist
spanking_receiver - Zionist
Hyperion_ - Zionist
gay_ - Zionist
YellowJelly - Zionist
insectdilemma - Zionist
EtInArcadiaEgo - Zionist
lad - Zionist
AntiWarhol - Zionist
riceshoes - Zionist
catsandsamosas - Zionist
Sharifi - Zionist
iloveyou - Zionist
thebrofessoroak - Zionist
katelynn - Zionist
Bishopboy1999 - Zionist
KISINEV - Zionist
Bitchfork - Zionist
carbonado - Zionist
Sal - Zionist
Mensa - Zionist
doru649 - Zionist
Erickson_Dear - Zionist
Turkey_Beard - Zionist
velocifish - Zionist

When did freetekno become chic?

>why is there a resurgence in memeing/harassing antiwarhol in these threads again?
Sal started to post on Yea Forums again.

hey sal you should unblock me on facebook i wont add you to any more chats i promise

I can't believe Sal fucking doxed Anti.

ew, I hate Anti as much as any sexually active adult, but why dox them? they're already struggling in life with their gender identity, why make things worse?

I haven't been here for a while I thought anti and sal were friends

Anti considered Sal to be their friend, but Sal betrayed them as soon as he added Anti on Facebook.

nothing changed there then

Sal doxes everyone he disagree with. At time he was a classic lib so he dox'd Anti (who is a Marxist). Now that he's a Marxist himself, he's dox'd Friendo bc he's a fascist

Plastictears added a shit ton of tapes to the db, then Mihr and lad started memeing them about in lists and finally all the bottomfeeders latched on to that Anne KGB cassette

rateyourmusic.com/list/insectdilemma/freetekno_teknival-tapes/

did sal actually dox anti we're talking addresses and like social security shit right

Two-Faced Sociopath Like Salvatore Modica

where he lived has been known since forever (the city at least), sal just posted his full name and profession

barely a dox

Hi Sal, how are you doing?

ew, he's a politicsfag too? idk this Sal but he sounds a lot like a social reject shut-in on the autism spectrum

fair assessment, would agree with this

still a dick move. anti lost a lot of respect after people found out that he looks like a fat mexican lesbian

>he's a politicsfag too?
And a fascist one at that!

wtf
i thought you were one

I am, sometimes...

again that picture has been around since 2012 or before (from joy_circumcisions facebook), but it was pure speculation until sal leaked other photos of him, confirming that was indeed rich.

Rich's FB was publicly accessible, and I always thought it was found from his liked pages (which were a bunch of #avant stuff). Sal doxes a lot of people but I don't think AntiWarhol was one of them

i wish i was on my computer so you were fucking muted

yikes
grow up

>lolicon posting degenerate latino
>fascist
Doubt.

jealousy

we're splitting hairs over the semantics, regardless of what you'd call it, he's a petty little bitch

and the fact he's doxxed goes to show he meant for this to function as a dox

>lolicon posting degenerate latino
>fascist
You would be surprised by how well those two things can mix.

I used to view you positively, how stupid I was. into the filter you go

If you consider Bolsonaro a fascist, maybe. That's just illiberal social conservatism imo

I doxed iloveyou one time and no one cared. I don't even remember his surname anymore

What? What's wrong?

Bolsonaro is not a fascist. Aren't you aware of how many fascists can be both latino and into lolicon? I know that here in Chile at our local imageboard there were a lot of those, some were even known by their names.

please try and remember it

AW should really be left alone, yes he was quite the asshole to people on last.fm but that was over a decade ago. I'm truly surprised he hasn't just abandoned or deleted his rym yet

my hobby is reading the opinions of dead old white dudes and then arguing with people on the internet about which ones were right

who remember

Attached: 1479414726608.jpg (450x600, 41K)

Is the archive complete for 2016~2017? I posted his work history from some linkedin type site, his bio, and screenshots of his facebook. I think I joked about him looking like a slav and singlehandedly repopulating Japan

yeah, go hit it up

rbt asia / mu

it has basically everything back to early 2012 complete

I don't think it's complete because I know I made this joke years ago verbatim and it says the earliest instance is 2019

Also no hits for "repopulating Japan" which I'm pretty sure was a common joke

He wasn't the fat bearded guy was he? I would recommend asking Yea Forums oldfags about "Patty Hitler" if you really want to know more, he was a famous namefag there once.
The archive was nuked many times since, most pics are gone. Try yuki.la but they don't store deleted posts

Found it desu

rbt.asia/mu/thread/76286741/#76290815

it's -mostly- complete, it's the search function that's finnicky

Attached: 1510709353575.jpg (714x537, 66K)

jp.linkedin.com/in/lewis-neverov-053498142

>The archive was nuked many times since, most pics are gone

oh yeah, rbt asia is wholly useless if you want to find an archived image

oh shit, did I just help you dox this dude again? that's a bummer, but he's ugly so i can't feel too bad. Can you even get SWAT'd in Australia?

niggas ugly

>Slav
>I love Korean culture
You sure that's not ipaet fucking with lewis?

He actually lives in Japan
I didn't believe him which helped motivate me to dig for his info

is this real because it doesn't look real

nu-male

Attached: image.gif (204x169, 25K)

Yeah, I screencapped it myself from an actual English teacher networking website

These threads went to shit after EtInArcadiaEgo (formerly radiodad) got exposed.

I did this too, if you can believe it. (iloveyou doxer speaking)

These threads were awesome when lewis/pate/fruitcuck/l0000days (of incest) were in charge, once autistic discord trannies took over it was all over

also
>I started the UHS meme
>I made the first user ranking chart
>I made the first tiered chart and most of the other popular charts
>I made /rym/ on 8ch when the jannies started attacking
>I coined "neo-rymer"
Probably more

Hi fruitcuck/abject, do you still post on /fa/? You might be a sad lonely man but you'll always be my friend

Anyone who has ever posted on /fa/ is homosexual

objectively false
t. only browse certified hetero generals

fruitfork added himself to the lgbt list (as if having fruit in his nick didn't give it away already) and is very handsome and sexually accomplished not to mention (not even memeing here)

Fucking based.

bump

These threads seriously creep me out. I'm never posting my profile again.

These threads seriously creep me out. I'm never posting my profile again.

Redpilled

let me guess, you're one of /cow/'s finest?

>I am also interested in immersing myself with Korean culture and learning the Korean language.
codeword for "I wanna fuck asian girls for a few years before going back home to start an actual career."

report this pedo

He went from Korea to Japan. Says it all right there. Pervert alert!

Keiji Haino still doesn't have a girlfriend

now that the dust has settled...
dick or no dick?

Don't mind us, we're just waiting for lunch

Attached: Xl4Tcm1.jpg (617x701, 78K)

holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!! look at em

Attached: Hana10.jpg (1280x1920, 1.14M)

puffy vulva

mae is a cis girl

reminder that (s)he got BEANED

Mae sounds like a fake name that a tranny would name themself

top 10 most dangerous rap groups

this is amazeballs

Attached: 892ab79fd73e59e7b31f01751f972275.png (420x420, 391K)

tfw actually zionist but not on list. feelsgoodman

Attached: 1550241702703.jpg (750x916, 192K)

Everyone there is a self proclaimed Zionist or was spotted at an AIPAC conference

her IG had her with a black dude before it went private. i wonder what cuckurador would think of that

How do you know they were at AIPAC?

Twitter/Instagram/fb selfies

whatever happened to riceshoes?

does it honestly matter? stop being antisemitic goy

thats so fucking hot
remember that pic of her next to police officers? she looked 5’1

yeah in retrospect i really need to archive more shit i come across

I'm not an antisemite just trying to find out if true or shitpost.

It’s all true

lol

obviously fake, only rym jews i know of are boundaryfuss, aciid and dead pie

what about that pic where she's next to river

looked literally like a goddess in it

and sal

sal isn't jewish, just circumsized

>Those man feet
>Hidden Adams apple
>Angle shot
>Man face
Yike.