What happened to Yea Forums and most importantly what are YOU doing to help change this place?

What happened to Yea Forums and most importantly what are YOU doing to help change this place?

Attached: Pcoeogc.png (414x206, 20K)

I see what you did there

the people that used to be here aren't here anymore, and the ones the came here now don't give a fuck, that's what happened.
You can bring a horse to water but you can't force it to drink it, or I'm not autistic enough to do it.

I don't post in clairo/billie/ariana/lauren threads

i miss big luigi fan

And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart

dont bump waifu threads
bump threads with quality discussion
bump aoty / current year threads
bump sharethreads
leave /pol/ related shit at the door
dont post in threads that have an anime or waifu related OP, even if its a pic unrelated the discussion will turn into pic related
report anything that is off topic

I shitpoast on Yea Forums

what happened is i stopped posting The Top 50 Rappers of All Time
i'll be back someday though

Attached: king kenny.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Yea Forums was always shit, that's what happens when you don't encourage lurking and let in the underages
I report and hide when I feel like it
Problem is most people don't do the same cause they're too new, and I don't even know if Yea Forums has mods anymore
This thread is gay too

Too much politics and waifu shit (this is just society in general honestly) and no mods to monitor it. Not to mention that this board isn’t very popular in general (which is strange to me, since most people like music and many would like to discover more) so it only takes a small group of dedicated shitposters to muck up the catalog. Also you fags need to stop fucking BUMPING shitty posts by saying “go back” or something of the like. All you’re doing is giving them the attention they want and keeping garbage threads in the catalog

I keep the /prod/ threads active. Tbh, I've moved on to ktt and reddit for music discussion

Get Out of the Car is top-tier feels rap.
This thread is dumb though.

Use filters, you won't autistically post in shitter threads if you don't see them.

not saying there's causation, but this place died when fag mods started deleting feels thread.

Yeah. I don't think anything should be banned unless it's straight-up illegal, but banning feels threads when other offtopic stuff is left alone is super dumb.

What happened to Yea Forums radio and Yea Forumschella? Listen-alongs are fun and comfy

Shit yeah, Yea Forums radio was great. Someone should bring that back.

I don’t know about radio & Yea Forumschella, but the Sunday listenalong was ruined by underage commie trannies. I was a frequent there and the constant presence of a handful of users I shall not name and their connections to the rym tranny community ruined the experience so much that the original orchestrator of all of this hopped ship and the new tranny group who orchestrated it were so alienating nobody wanted to participate anymore. I say we try to revive it, but I’m just too busy to do it myself

Damn, that sucks.
>rym tranny community
I really am out of the loop but I'm not surprised.

Basically just filtering all waifu threads and tripfags