What’s the boys best song?

What’s the boys best song?

Attached: 64DCEFC1-9E2C-4F08-AF9C-4006E35DAD06.jpg (620x495, 47K)

C*ckoo c*ckoo

The one where they shut up and go away.

Chocolate girl

Are these b sides

Probably unironically something off of Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished. Which is surprising really considering it was their first album and only two (basically one) of them worked on it.

Attached: 9f426961bf68b5cef6cce9e7c46e1efa.jpg (471x700, 40K)

The tryhard opinion of a man who doesn’t like fun, ladies and gentlemen

Safer

The very first one

Animal Collective is like climbing mountains, and the first mountain you climb is the Everest and after that you climb the third to eleventh highest mountains in the world and after that you spend your time climbing hills

Bluish is climbing the K2 however

Autism speaks

Idk man there's just multiple songs on that record that are so emotionally touching then when you listen to something fun by them I mean sure it makes you tap your foot but it's just that. Tapping your foot music. I'm not saying their other songs are bad at all, I'm a huge AnCo fan.

If I had to choose something not from STGSTV then I would say Unsolved Mysteries, Fireworks, Taste, Throwin The Round Ball but even those songs pale in comparison to the sheer emotional rawness and magic of most off the songs on stgstv

You're a MPPfag aren't you?

Attached: hal4.jpg (644x360, 35K)

not that Lois user, but he's right, I nominate April & the Ghost specifically

I’m a SJfag

Brother Sport

whoops, I mean "The Phantom"

I am so dumb

Yfw they’re no longer boys but middle aged men

which track?

Based. One of my favorite songs of all time
>I'M NOT RIGHT I'M NOT FAKING
>i am burning and i'm shaking
>APRIL NOW IS DISAPPEARING
>i am there end is nearing
Shivers.

If it's any consolation prize I'm sure anyone who likes STVSTV would say that's either their 2nd or 3rd best album

Loch Raven is my favourite, it's so calming and beautiful and the pulsing high frequency synths/bells are eargasmic

No More Runnin/Brother Sport/Banshee Beat/Did You See The Words would be top 5 I guess

Yeah, the brushed drums, those really haunting synths, and there's something about that singing. They really should've explored that territory more than that MPP indietronica neo-psychedlia bullshit

Centipede? It's so bad, it Hz, can't believe that bullshit was so hyped, then it was just a burrito on a windshield

>Tfw hoping every album they'll finally go back to that sound and make more songs like that
>Instead we get something even more electronic every time
I'm glad they're progressing forwards in their lives though, I would never want a musician to make music they don't want to make. CHZ would've been really good if they didn't fuck up by using different monitors. Some solid songs on there.

>They really should've explored that territory more than that MPP indietronica neo-psychedlia bullshit
different user here
as someone who thinks their first four albums are their peak, i can say that no band ever touched what they had going on with spirit/danse/hollinndagain/indian
though their work around that time probably fucked their ears so much they don't want to do it again.

Winter's Love or We Tigers

I can't seee youuu
I'll open up my brain aagainnn

Attached: Portrait-of-a-man-crying-009.jpg (700x420, 45K)

Objectively
>Alvin Row
>Fireworks
>Banshee Beat
>Kids on Holiday
>Winter's Love
>Infant Dressing Table

Personally, bc of memories or other stuff
>April and the Phantom
>Leaf House
>I See You Pan
>the 1st song off of ODDSAC
>Taste

Dang it I can't decide on one...my autism is showing

>I See You Pan
based
the last two minutes are something else

>Man Of Oil
or
>I see you pan

cuckoo cuckoo
safer
brother sport
banshee beat
what would i want sky
i think i can
who could win a rabbit
cobwebs
fireworks
kids on holiday

>like apologies from texting

Spirit They've Vanished

my top 10 in no order
>Brother Sport
>Mercury Man
>Crimson
>Floridada
>Graze
>Alvin Row
>On Delay
>Goalkeeper
>Bluish
>Pulleys/Amanita (I count it as one fuck you)
Top 3 would be Mercury Man Floridada and Graze though

I'd go with Monkey Riches, Fireworks, or Man Of Oil.
>Amanita

Attached: 1505617277450.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Amanita is top tier, as is CHz
Check'd

April and the Phantom

It's my favorite closer from my favorite AnCo album, Shame I have yet to see it performed live.

I always thought that some crazy STGSTV drums at the climax of that song would have been the perfect way to go out on that album, everything else goes bananas except PB’s drums :/ I guess I can dream

i saw this post on here so long ago and i can't listen to animal collective without thinking out it.
if that user is here today, thank you.

Attached: anco.png (1225x88, 11K)

this

>tfw when he will never be a cute twink again
Spirit They've Gone or Fireworks

Attached: FA8DC0B2-4517-4151-9E20-06D793CA24E4.jpg (909x1174, 86K)

alvin row and winter's love

fortnite

Banshee Beat

Monkey Riches is their most underrated song

is Tangerine Reef even worth listening to?

alvrin row

banshee beat

Alvin Row
Banshee Beat
Safer
De Soto De Son
Street Flash

Alvin row
Visiting friends

anybody got the scoop on the next album? is it going to not feature Panda?

based

Avey Tare literally just released his new solo album and is touring for it and PB is touring for Buoys, it’s probably gonna be at least another year or two

Forest gospel unironically

#1 or street flash

agreed. Experimental and tear jerking.

ive heard theyre going into the studio to begin this summer actually

heard from where? whos gonna be on it? more info please

It's the least significant thing they've ever done but it's alright.

just browsing collected animals a little bit, im not a member tho

Even if they do start recording this summer they’re gonna take numerous months to write and record everything, then it has to be mixed/mastered, the album art made, shows booked, PR started, and records/cds made. It’s gonna be released at least 10 months after they start recording, and this is assuming they are satisfied with what they come up with in those sessions