Anyone else not give a damn about beyonce?

Anyone else not give a damn about beyonce?

Attached: gettyimages-946418442-71d98e0dcfbb885a97f35e5cb0dc71749b7fb823-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/la-et-ms-beyonce-greatest-performer-20180421-story.html
thedailybeast.com/the-un-pc-truth-about-beyonces-sweatshop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I literally was just making a hate post wanna look at min? Lol

Yeah

Unironically thought she was dead or something

Just darkies

Everything I've heard by her is run-of-the-mill, below average and boring pop / rnb, so I don't couldn't give less of a fuck.

I watched a little video for this performance with some old black woman narrating it. Why do blacks make everything racial?

Oh there's a new album? The good thing about her "viral" tactics of late is that it's much easier to avoid/ignore her as long as I stay off Twitter.

she’s ugly

Attached: 55237F1E-80EE-4C83-A2DD-082D579CA430.jpg (480x480, 40K)

She's alienated her white fan base notice it's only blacks who are stanning her shot now

She'll never be a Madonna Whitney Houston Céline Dion or a Mariah Carey she's just a glorified girl band hoe who overstayed her welcome he time was up in 2011. She couldn't bag a top 40 hit with a desperate baby bump reveal at th vmas and was overshadowed by Gaga Adele Katy Peru and pretty much everybody else that year. So she took time off had lame Pepsi commercial and then realised a surprise album would be a good idea it very well but not for long as after that sales were down for Lemonade and now a flop album with her cheating husband and this sad excuse for a documentary and a ''shocking'' surprise album release p.s. it's a live album she's running out of steam and soon it looks like it will finally be over the end

It was incredibly good marketing for a while. They pushed it to ludicrous levels though (giving Kendrick Lamar a Pulitzer for example), so now it's rapidly falling out of style.

Lol the two Beyoncé threads are struggling while Madonna's has been up for hours

cuz evrythang raycist

I'd cum inside her

Attached: 56378741_2261665564097926_822403009307738112_o.jpg (1511x2015, 186K)

I agree she's on her way out for good if she's lucky she'll bribe the academy for an oscar and that will be the legend f Beyoncé.

Omg she can't even hold a hate thread irrelevant ape!

Attached: 1555541170015s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

The End.

Beyonce realistically should have gone away once the Bush years ended.

But she's on her way down again.

The End... For Real this time love Beyoncé.

The Telephone music video with Gaga was the point where she jumped the shark.

She’s the greatest female performer of all time, possibly greatest ever if you rank her over MJ
That alone makes her a icon forever

>She couldn't bag a top 40 hit with a desperate baby bump reveal at th vmas and was overshadowed by Gaga Adele Katy
You figure that all of them were a lot fresher and hadn't been around as long as Beyonce, who in 2011 was going on 13 years since the first DC album.

Irreplaceable and Love on top are really good and if you don’t think so you’re a faggot.

That's the equivalent of the Rolling Stones in 1977 or Slayer in 1996 and in both cases they were well on the way to being legacy acts overshadowed by newer bands.

Who said you?

Kelly Rowland's motivation was king bettr sis her career was over and Britney was also out doing er t the time fo top 10s and a #1 that very same year lol

latimes.com/la-et-ms-beyonce-greatest-performer-20180421-story.html

FUCK "BÊYÔNCE KNOWLES" AND FUCK KENNY"THE GAMBLER" MOTHERFUCKER KENNY LOGINS

Attached: 20190417_193539.jpg (2396x1797, 3.77M)

Yeah ok sure lmao

BTFO

Kenny Loggins should die from choking on an AIDS-infected penis.

She's not the greatest anything well... she is the greatest chimpout. But that's about it.

The End.

Jay-Z should FOAD too, nobody has needed him since about 2004.

I'd argue Beyonce sort of resurrected him since otherwise he'd be as washed up as most of his 90s rapper peers.

He would not be viewed like Nas or Busta Rhymes. He would be viewed like Dr. Dre and Diddy. He is unique because he is actually is one of the best lyricists who happened to accumulate so much wealth on the business side. Beyonce did not make Jay-Z rich or relevant. If anything Jay-Z gave her the "edge" she sought.

Honestly did anyone see 4:44 as anything but a response to Lemonade? Not as far as I could tell. Also as an elder statesman in hip hop he's becoming kind of boring and preachy with his faux woke act.

The woke thing is fake and a marketing campaign to keep her relevant during the 10s. Committees of people write her songs and craft her image. Plus this
thedailybeast.com/the-un-pc-truth-about-beyonces-sweatshop

Yeah, woke but just recently recording Top Off talking about "running from the popo and the Uzi go pop" ie. keeping the prison pipeline flowing, pushing tptb agenda, etc.

Fake woke indeed. You guys think Jay-Z is some lyrical genius when he just had good timing emerging in the vacuum created by Pac and Biggie's deaths, but dope lyricism that really resonates? Not by my book.

She would have if they didn't spin her as a black power feminist during the Obama zeitgeist

Here I just think she's an extremely overrated pop-star. I feel that a lot of it has to do with marketing and the media. I've never seen her as some goddess, or someone really deserving of overt respect, if people want to think that, fine. To me she's just a puppet that' given a lyric sheet and is dictated by producers, engineers, and label exec's to sing, and act the way they want to bring in cash. No, I don't like her.

To me Jay-Z has always felt like he's missing some essential quality. He benefited in a big way from that late 90s vacuum, copied what his peers were doing, and ran with what worked. Y'all act like Jay has lost it when even in his prime it was all like "Come on, homey. Nobody ever thought you were on the level of Rakeem, Cube, or Common."

Imagine being a gay nazi lol

I agree. She was close to washed up by 2006-07 until Obama revived her career as some kind of Angela Davis wannabe.

Eh, if you ask me Jay-Z's shit aged better than most of his peers because he didn't really do gangsta shit, his style is more like 80s hip-hop where it's about being fly and getting rich. He's also a harder worker than most of his peers, he was putting out yearly albums in his prime while most rappers put one out every two years.

Thing is, once you've made it and are chilling in a jacuzzi in your Los Angeles home, it gets more and more unbelievable to still pretend you're running crack deals in Watts. Jay never had that problem because he was always rapping about jacuzzis and limos from the beginning. Plus he's always been in charge of his own career and isn't a label slave.

I wanna be chilling in my Jacuzzi in my LA Home
:(

>is one of the best lyricists

Attached: 192a14fdc85b715dffe4bc02578381aa--tumblr-stuff-tumblr-posts.jpg (236x236, 9K)

This all the way. She wasn't even the hottest Destiny's Child

I like this one

Yeah but today's SC rappers love the bling gangsta eras

Ice Cube was always phony from the beginning (he went to the same high school as Lisa Kudrow for fuck's sake) but by the turn of the millenium he was really pushing all bounds of believability by acting like he was in the streets hustling.

Jay-Z started out when he was a kid in the late 80s doing a fly Fresh Prince of Bel-Air act with a high top fade and then ripped off Raekwon and Kool G Rap. Even Pac criticized the guy for jumping bandwagons. And all of Jay's hustler takes are alleged anyway. He'll never put out another Black Album again, but none of his peers will ever match their 90s output again either. Nobody's really checking for the new Lox anymore. People will go and put on the new Nas or Jay album out of respect for a legend, but everyone knows they're past their sell date. But 90s rappers like E-40 still putting stuff out--40 has stuck around because he does his own unique thing, but he's not in his prime anymore pushing 50. Same with Too $hort who's been around since the 80s.

E-40 has held up really well for a dude who's like 51. As for Jay I disagree. Hawaiian Sophie was the Jaz's song, not his and listen to his verse off the Originators, it was dope and nothing like Will Smith or whatever. I didn't like 4:44 that much but he and Nas have aged well and continued to evolve with the times instead of staying stuck in 1997.

A lot of reasons. Great work ethic, good business practices, a team that keeps him level-headed, and he hasn't let himself get fucked up from substance abuse.

Jay Z has always been a joke. He just took that LL and Michael Jackson blueprint and ran with it. Almost every album since his debut until about 2 albums ago for Jay, he ALWAYS aligned himself with the top acts at the moment to remain relevant. Nothing is wrong with doing it but most of his albums for the last decade or so have like 1-2 good songs on them and the rest is just filler.

I mostly agree with Scruffy on Beyonce. Mediocre voice, terrible songwriter.

Yeah that's a key thing, no drugs and good business sense. Helps keep you more stable than some of the other guys.

She doesn’t even write her own songs

He was never like the #1 rapper in the game like 50 or DMX were at their peak which entails a much steeper dropoff.

I miss 2003 50, Get Rich still holds up

I love Jay...but minus B he isnt where he is now.

She helped his fame more than he helped hers desu. She's defdefinitely more relevant than Jay this decade.

Beyonce has vocal capacity, but she has otherwise completely soulless music that is orchestrated by execs other than herself. She also has a film that she did "herself".

B was flopping as a solo artist before Crazy In Love.

Not the biggest fan of 4:44 but Jay definitely did mature and a 25 year old couldn't have made that album.

Neither would be where they are without the other. Beyonce's solo career wasn't exactly booming before "Bonnie & Clyde". She had a flop before that with a Neptunes production. The label pushed her album back and outright told her she didn't have any hits. Kelly Rowland was made priority and then came "Crazy In Love" featuring Jay. Jay had a solo career of several multiplatinum albums before Beyonce. Beyonce had multiplatinum success with Destiny's Child. Jay helped Beyonce's solo career pop off. Beyonce helped Jay's image with women in the midst of Nas calling him out for the misogyny.

What Neptunes single flopped?

Jay became an elder sage of hip-hop who considers himself a father figure to the young guys and is supportive of them instead of being a Grampa Simpson type who thinks they can't rap as well as his generation.

He acted his age, nothing more embarrassing seeing 40 year olds making tough guy poses with a Glock in each hand.

Work It Out

How long ago was that though? For the past ten years or so, Without Beyonce, Jay wouldn’t be where he’s at. Not even close. She has done more for him in recent time than he’s done for her. Kelly was made priority because she had a song with the hottest rapper in the game, Nelly that was big (Dilemma) which wasn’t different than Bey working with Jay. Bey had one flop song(work it out) then every song after was a hit. Idk how you can say “beyonce career wasn’t boomin” when she was only solo a few months before her first hit with Jay which was Bonnie and clyde. That was literally only a few months after work it out bombed on the charts. Only one flop song is nothing neither cause it happens. Can’t say her career wasn’t booming off only one flop. Had she released a whole flop album, then jay came and saved the day, then you would be right. Jay was helpful in kicking things off but most of the DiL era was all Bey.

Good production, never cheaped out and always used A list. Generally avoided the sonic trends of post 2005 (microwave rap origins). Continually made power moves that made his content interesting or relevant. Embraced his age and elder god status gracefully. His infatuation with high art influenced his music in a tasteful way. He also chose to adopt more socially conscious content as it was coming more and more into the mainstream conversation. He's a smart dude.

Sure there's been some weaker projects and verses but he has a clear artistic vision and executes on it

Since 2003, Jay Z has had:

Dirt Off Your Shoulders and Empire State of Mind.

Business wise, Beyonce had nothing to do with him becoming President of Def Jam, him starting Roc Nation, the signings of Ne-Yo and Rihanna, and several other lucrative deals.

Jay's a living legend plain and simple and he had a great rags to riches story.

He didn't abuse substances so he's stayed in shape and hasn't lost his voice unlike some rappers like Cam'ron who sound like hot garbage now.

His business ventures keep him in the spotlight as does his philantropy/social justice and reach within the entertainment ndustry and politics, he’s a great networker with a strong team of day ones around him. He’s always known how to market and carry himself like a boss. Great branding. He also doesn't get butthurt about the younger generation of rappers and has been supportive of them.

Pusha T was from around back then and is bigger than ever.

Other than Crazy in Love (great song) and maybe Single Ladies, yeah I don't give a shit

I don't give a shit about Beyonce

I don't think anyone on this board would give a shit about her.

I stan she a queen and that's the tea sis

she peaked with Destiny's child, the hype machine she has surrounding her every move is so obvious and contrived, shes straight up garbage and probably a witch

But she’s basically Beethoven

aside from "single ladies" I can't name any other Beyonce song

no sexism here but jay z lost his balls with beyonce

Spot on

I don't give a damn about my dad's reputation