D E E P T H R E A D

Death grips is unironically good.
Their avant-garde style perfectly represents the nihilistic hopelessness of the modern age, for which there exists an inner angst in all of us, which is highlighted by the fragmented, agonized nature of the lyrics.

>Sit in the dark and ponder how I'm fit to make the bottom fall through the floor
>And they all fall down yah
>It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
>Guillotine yah

These lyrics represent the innate desire in the modern man to tear society down, chop off the heads of the elites, and watch everything burn. Basically they are the expressionists of the rap world pic related. Also deep shit general.

Attached: 1551536550220.jpg (1055x1078, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

You are why people hate death grips

I like Death Grips because I enjoy their industrial/electronic sound and MC Ride's vocals. I've never really thought of the lyrics.

people hate death grips cause they edge on not being music at all. i dont think the people who avoid death grips are doing so cause faggots like me exist

Attached: 1541561539702.jpg (569x563, 126K)

it goes too well with the tone of the music to be coincidental

>the tables flipped now we got all the coconuts bitch
>wah wah wah fuck blah blah blah fuck
>i got the nasty in my taxi, you need a lift, you can sit between the backseat and my dick
>causes my jaws to call ow ow ow ow yuh
>literal dick pic as album cover
>soon your crew wi be serving sandwiches named after me, vietnamese style fool
>FUCK BOOM BAM FUCK BAM BLEW FUCK BOOM BLAM
>got tbe dna of gothic lemons
>cars that go boom
>followed by a fucking meme horn

>DEEP

people don't hate death grips, if you are talking about the thread that is up right now about it, it simply acknowledges the cringe aspect of the death grips fans

This. It's just a fun band, man

exactly

they’re a fun band but if you want to get all art school in depth about them you can. There’s nothing wrong with what the guy is doing.

obviously I know my analysis is autistic, but everyone has a band like that

I agree, though Death Grips has become like Rick and Morty where if you try to have a serious conversation about it youll be easily shut down and ignored since you sound like reddit / all the other obnoxious as fuck fans who think it's DEEP.

People like that see shit like tv shows and bands as a part of their identity, so anything less than zealous praise they consider to be personal attack

death grips are unbelievable as fuck, simply UNSTOPPABLE

Would it be wrong to call DG a musical form of Dada?
Or have any of the members clearly stated that their music has a concrete meaning?
This is probably a real stretch.

if you think death grips is on the outer fringe of what can be called music I have some merzbow fans for you to talk to

merzbow fans respect the fuck out of DG for what they do

this

for me, this sort of art gets to the point where I hear/see it and I just think "Oh I can do that too". i never think that about death grips

I don't mean any disrespect, just that dg really don't push the boundaries of what can be called music all that much

sure dude