How do we fix Yea Forums

This board is literally the most normie tier shit ever. What the fuck is wrong with you, music as an art form doesn't have to resume on Yea Forums to THREE fucking KPOP generals 24/7, only nigger rap and shitty rock threads, some classical here and there.

Attached: F4852B93-1214-478B-A64F-BF9ABAD9A3DC.jpg (768x768, 77K)

Maybe if Yea Forums wasn't such a pretentious shithole, it would be more enjoyable to talk about music.

Yeah, more enjoyable to talk about the same records over and over.

I agree that Yea Forums has shit taste but you're a big pussy. If you don't like what's being discussed here go to reddit or something, they have special sub reddits to cater to safe space seeking snowflakes like you!

Yea Forums will ALWAYS suck because there are too many literal faggots and trannies here. On top of that a bunch of pretentious pseud zoomers who think they're much smarter than they are make up the core user base. Yea Forums has sucked for like 10 years and will suck forever.

that’s the problem, 90% of the posts here reek of reddit. Yea Forums Yea Forums is dead

Ignore all threads besides chart/topsters threads. Yea Forums fixed

Yea Forums is comprised of a rotating door of 16 year old underaged bans you utter retard. I've been here since '07 and it's literally never changed. Whatever is talked about is fucking teenaged bullshit, whatever 16 year old wanna be hipsters like is what makes up most of the board. Why do you think Radiohead is such a meme?

more clairo threads

Attached: 95EE6C9F-BB1E-4B93-ACCC-4FD694F6000C.jpg (596x625, 113K)

Huge srep would be to just ignore baits and waifu threads instead of giving them attention

guaranteed newfag right here

Attached: 1535664582854111.jpg (540x497, 34K)

>posting western cartoons
I've been here longer than you guaranteed,u nderage b&
>I've been here since '07 and it's literally never changed
it's noticeably gotten worse in the past couple years. I left for about 2 years and came back and it looked like literal reddit. It's always been shit because music is the easiest thing for people to just be like "oh yeah music is muh lyfe 1!" but it's never been this bad

it has changed.. there never used to be 50 sc threads constantly

make the entire board kpop, every group gets its own thread

reddit

>If you don't like what's being discussed here go to reddit or something
No you fucking retard. We need to make Yea Forums better because it's inherently better as a site than reddit could ever be
Because reddit is fucking gay

this desu

based

>western

Attached: eastern.jpg (700x1050, 242K)

If you don't like the threads being posted here, make your own. I've participated in the recent /country/ and /groove/ threads and there was plenty of fine discussion with users giving their thoughts on songs/albums/artists while giving out recs as well. You're part of the problem if you keep making shitty threads like this one you dumbass.

More Bush threads

Attached: e11a404ce14fd2ffa72fb5e3af8cdd0e.jpg (770x770, 95K)

Fuck off namefag

Attached: 1553042091651.jpg (1199x1800, 309K)

Ban waifu fags including kpop and ban Redditors

This board would become 100x better overnight if people were only allowed to discuss white men

>three kpop generals
there's only one, and i don't think kpop is the problem on Yea Forums

Attached: mu.jpg (1280x609, 298K)

no we need 50 more threads about lauren mayberr's armpits

Attached: i_wish_to_lick_them.jpg (1077x953, 182K)

Brandon, please get help.

Honestly, I'd petition for kfags to get their own board.
If /vg/ and the Pokemon board exists, I have no idea why a kpop one shouldn't exist either

I don't have a problem with actual discussion of kpop, but they literally never actually post fucking kpop, it's just incels posting their ugly translucent-skinned gook idol

>How do we fix Yea Forums

Might as well ask how do we fix humanity.

I bet you post gwen threads, you sicken me

Attached: howtofixmu.png (1468x100, 35K)

This The problem with Yea Forums is they only talk about the same artists over and over again. If we could ban all rock and all hip hop this board would be glorious.

This. People are the problem. Ban all of them and close this dumb board.

How about shiftclicking all those threads you know you won't like and posting some actual content in threads you do like.
But who'm I kidding, people love to shitpost and sperg at each other so this will forever be the status quo.
Welcome to hell.