My whole life middle aged people have told me The Doors were overrated and/or shit but pic related is one of only a...

My whole life middle aged people have told me The Doors were overrated and/or shit but pic related is one of only a handful of albums that I'd consider perfect. Is it an oversaturation thing for late Boomers and Xers, why do they get so much hate?

Attached: TheDoorsTheDoorsalbumcover.jpg (294x295, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1bUd1kafFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc9co0psCs
youtube.com/watch?v=aAqx8y6mOFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boomers are jealous that their old ass wrinkly wives are still muttering about Jim Morrison in their sleep almost 50 years later.

Attached: Jim.jpg (450x450, 21K)

based and backdoormanpilled

strange days is a better album

The Doors are fucking awesome. I don't know what those boomers are talking about. They've got a very unique (even to this day) and iconic sound, and were masters of pop songwriting.

>Jim Morrison was a based addict frontman who lost it
>The doors were a cool backing band when it wasn't just pop music and more proto punk psychedelic

the doors are amazing. i tought everybody on this board knew

Scaruffi thinks the Doors are one of the best bands of all time.

I agree

Why are you talking to so many middle-aged people?

The Doors are trash, always have been.

I always thought light my fire and riders on the storm were their only bangers, but my friend shilled them to me, listened to their first 3 albums and don't understand why they aren't brought up more very unique vibe especially for their time

My brother grew up being obsessed with these guys and I always hated hearing them in the house. I feel if I listened to them now I couldn't enjoy it. Plus nothing was really that amazing to me anyway. The only songs I really thought were decent were People Are Strange, Light My Fire, Love Me Two Times, and Peace Frog. But yeah my brother ruined them for me

The End is their best song.

This song reminds me of the Doors a bit
youtube.com/watch?v=F1bUd1kafFQ
From the same year too I think

based and scaruffipilled

This.

I only ever listened to their first albums, which other one's should I give a listen to?

Strange Days?

that's their second album but do listen if you didnt

Not an album, but The Celebration of the Lizard. It's a bonus track on Waiting for the Sun. Honestly all their albums are good, except Other Voices and Full Circle but no one remembers those anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc9co0psCs

Attached: lizard.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqx8y6mOFY

Far superior.

I really like listening to Jim Morrison narration/poetry tracks recently.

My favourite version of this song can be heard as a part of this I love how relaxed and soft it sounds in comparison

It's not meant to be relaxed and soft. It's a shaman spazzing out on stage.