Other urls found in this thread:

thudhk.bandcamp.com/album/floret
youtube.com/watch?v=1-cNnnVH2js
youtube.com/watch?v=TPYqrVDlc_4&feature=youtu.be&t=369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japanese Shoegaze is shit

Japanese Shoegaze is

I was just listening to this fantastic EP

Attached: 48ac6c5dc838199ff997fb342ffaef18.jpg (768x769, 120K)

This is a bretty good Chinese shoegaze release. Uses some electronic drums if that's your scene but is a great summertime record.

Attached: Baby Formula - Baby Formula.jpg (1200x1200, 332K)

True

Hong Kong Shoegaze

thudhk.bandcamp.com/album/floret

Attached: 587822A9-565F-499D-83E0-FBDD3B50434C.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Japanese shoegaze is no better than other shoegaze released in different geographic regions

'soon' is my favorite off that album... their latest "Still Dreaming Still Deafening" is really good as well
The Japanese execute the sound so well
here's a track i've been replaying a lot
>youtube.com/watch?v=1-cNnnVH2js

favorite shoegaze EP haven't digged into the genre too much but that's by far the most enjoyable thing i've listened to

see

Attached: 1551215892899.png (289x307, 158K)

This one is litty too, more dream pop-like tho

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x500, 79K)

based mikgazer poster

Mikgazer is fucking based
Gonna follow this thread to check out bands later

I think the sound of the vocaloid and the Japanese language fit the aesthetic really well though, like when she says "sayonara" on Parachute: youtube.com/watch?v=TPYqrVDlc_4&feature=youtu.be&t=369

Japgaze is dogshit. Way too many repetitive groups making unmemorable songs. Luminous Orange and Number Girl (to an extent) are the only good ones

More like Coaltar of the Deepers? They’re fucking amazing, I love Yukari Telepath more than the big 3

Yukari Telepath is one of my favorite albums. I wouldn't really call it shoegaze though. It's really more progressive rock if anything.

I too want more like it though, I have no idea if anything is similar to that album. I do like the FLCL soundtrack by the Pillows though, just good high energy Jap rock.

Thanks for the recommendation :)

Still Dreaming Still Deafening and Eureka are my two favorite albums

that's alright I hope you enjoy