What is the music equivalent of cargo shorts?

What is the music equivalent of cargo shorts?

Attached: ralph-lauren-beige-polo-big-and-tall-cargo-shorts-product-1-19941780-0-940251442-normal.jpg (2000x2000, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhSLkkLl750
youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instrumentalists: Derek Bailey Don Cherry Evan Parker Jacques Brel Justin Broadrick

Producers: Grimes Kanye West Rob Brown/Sean Booth Steven Stapleton 中田ヤスタカ [Yasutaka Nakata]

Bands: Esoteric Gong Liturgy Swans This Heat

Composers: Дмитpий Шocтaкoвич [Dmitri Shostakovich] Edgard Varèse Iannis Xenakis Morton Feldman Olivier Messiaen

Labels: Crass Records Hessle Audio KAIROS On-U Sound SM Entertainment

Visual Artists: Alberto Burri Anselm Kiefer Giovanni Boldini Vilhelm Hammershoi Yves Tanguy

Directors: Aндpeй Tapкoвcкий [Andrei Tarkovsky] 幾原 邦彦 [Kunihiko Ikuhara] Սերգեյ Փարաջանով [Sergei Parajanov] 園子温 [Sion Sono] 蔡明亮 [Tsai Ming-liang]

Authors: Georges Bataille Gertrude Stein Henrik Ibsen Samuel Beckett Suehiro Maruo

youtube.com/watch?v=hhSLkkLl750

Mr. Bungle

AC/DC

Dream Theatre

Ok senpai

Acdc

Cargo Pants: The Post

Attached: almostunpleasant.jpg (223x226, 7K)

dream theater

20somethings on Yea Forums

I'm wearing cargo shorts right now because I don't have to leave the house today and have no intention to do the laundry and have the irresistable urge to listen to prog rock.

cardiacs stg

Attached: 220px-Singtgod.jpg (220x220, 13K)

"classic rock"

objectively, it's death metal

metal

pokemon gold ost

>Henrik Ibsen
wat?

Hardcore
but only if they're camo and the person wearing them has a bunch of leg tattoos.

Smashmouth

youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A

>Cargo Shorts
>George Bataille
Read more.

came here to post this

What are some genres that are comfortable, practical and make NPCs seethe?

literally radiohead

Limp Bizkit

kek

based, fuck grimescuck

fuck off

might be surprising to hear, but prefacing your subjective opinion with the word "literally", doesn't make it more objectively true

Metal, any style

Primus

whats wrong with cargo shorts? what am i supposed to wear instead?

70s rock, for the most part.

it's more fashionable to wear khaki shorts
but I agree, there's nothing wrong with wearing cargo shorts as lon as you're not bearded, overweight, or socially awkward

CCR

prog

Fucking samefags

absolutely epic post my friend

Attached: 82E1EA4B-2413-429E-95F8-8CAB34002783.jpg (433x600, 82K)

Cargo shorts, cargo pants, backpacks and combat boots all have two things in common: 1) people hate them a lot, and 2) they are practical, which is the reason for 1). People hate practical clothing. I don't know why, but they do. If you buy pants they should not have space for any items, and if you buy boots they should not have any practical value.

Old McDonald had a farm, EE I EE I oooo

I think people are intimidated by it, as it looks militaristic, so it gives off an anti-social/school shooter vibe.

these

Attached: nu-mucore.png (500x595, 317K)

I feel personally attacked

Grateful Dead obviously

Pearl Jam

Attached: finna bouta.png (480x483, 211K)

>Don Cherry

Literally any video game soundtrack

Glad I got out of the cargo short phase after my early 20s, fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2015-10-08-18-31-34111.jpg (1440x2560, 836K)