Damn

Attached: mellon collie and the infinite sadness.jpg (600x600, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azhgpelu0vY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yVYdoUCON0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TIME

Yeah, that's what I thought too. pretty shit

AND WEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=azhgpelu0vY

LOVE IS SUICIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>TOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT
Billy's voice is truly awful sometimes.

Attached: 1309564847615.jpg (480x360, 13K)

vega a cute!

Attached: robot_gal_pals_by_kabukiaku_dak88cn.png (1330x1192, 459K)

AND IN THE EYES OF A JACKAL I SAY KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554875183298.jpg (539x600, 54K)

reissue when?

BOOM

Attached: 1553144619228.jpg (500x500, 54K)

it's been reissued multiple times, right now Billy is working on Machina so it will be a while before that gets any more material redone

I just heard this for the first time recently. Easily one of the greatest albums ever made.

"the world is a vampire"
- Billiam Corgus

"Courtney killed Kurt" - Bolly Cognitive

he never said or implied this

EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GODLINESS IS EMPTINESS AND

"I saw Courtney in the hall one day talking to herself and saying something about she needed Kurt dead, I stayed in my room and didn't think much of it later cause I figured she was just high again" - Billicus Corganic

checked

YOUUUUUTH IS WASTED
OOOOOOOONNN THE
YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

"like zoinks scoob i think courtney killed curt!" - Bill Cognac

Reminder that when this first came out rolling stone gave it a 3 stars, christgau gave it a choice cut and pitchfork gave it a 6.8

they probably are the same reviewers that gave Pinkerton shit reviews

it is shit desu

But Pinkerton sucks tho

plebmind

Nah compared to Blue its not that good

compared to Blue a lot of albums aren't that good

Most albums aren't good

okay, pleb

BASED BIG TUNES BILLY & THE CORGANS

youtube.com/watch?v=1yVYdoUCON0
Best song coming through and it wasn't even used on the album.

Attached: Billy 666.jpg (325x513, 21K)

Smashing Pumpkins isn't my favorite 90s band but Billy Corgan is my favorite and the best songwriter of that decade.

Attached: 36-billy-corgan-01.jpg (500x353, 96K)

reminder that based billy is woke on lizard people

>more buttrock
no thanks

Back to your containment thread, thanks.

days

why is the deluxe version 6 hours long?

'cause it's full of trash

CUPID HATH PULLED BACK HIS SWEETHEARTS BOW

Billy decided to load it up with 95 fucking tracks for some reason

as a double album it isn't a 10/10, but has more than enough great songs for a 10/10 1 disc album, especially if you also condier The Airplane Flies High

The production so far is incredible, prime Billy Corgan, so sad he went downhill after that

i'm old and this was my first favorite album (for months it was a ritual to start "here is no why" on my discman at a certain point on my bus route so it would end as soon as i was dropped off in front of my junior high) and the fact there are zoomers who appreciate this album on an albanian nazi incel forum makes me very happy