So do you guys think he sold his soul to devil?

So do you guys think he sold his soul to devil?

Attached: jc.png (770x770, 734K)

He can sell me his hole anytime, if you know what I mean.

>sells his soul to the devil
>still makes shit music
FUCKING KEK

No the devil only makes good music.

Honestly sounds like a real faustian deal. Sold his soul to have infinite music theory knowledge and multi-instrumental ability, but can only employ it to write utterly mediocre tripe

Lol if he did, he got a shit deal.

this, except a lot of sell outs make shit music

Alright, I'll bite. Quick rundown on him? What's the big deal?

he has more raw musicality than even Mozart but he chooses to make bad music because he has shitty taste.

multi-instrumentalist who know a shitton of music theory and tries to implement them into his music sounding like a sound collage mess

at least he likes Deerhoof

>he has more raw musicality than even Mozart
doubt

He makes progressive disney music

Lol

I mean, I'm pretty sure Mozart couldn't sing very specific frequencies microtonally.

He himself is an experiment created by his father who had sex with an asian comfort woman to see if he could sire a child with the technical autism of an asian and the creativeness of a white to create the perfect musical being but his experiment failed and he just made Elliot Rodgers II

Attached: Supreme Doom.jpg (960x616, 61K)

If this is the result of selling your soul to the devil then christ almighty you got ripped off

Attached: jacob-collier-djesse-vol-1.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

wtf is DJESSE?

it's supposed to sound like the initials of his name. the music isn't any more clever than that title.

kek that's the most apt description. Explains why so many of his fans are spergs

Attached: 1541452395379.jpg (728x665, 51K)

>a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning “God exists"

Ah, the puzzle pieces are falling in place once again.

Attached: 1552663578920.jpg (1000x675, 52K)

Accurate Tbh
>a sound collage mess
This too, I guess nobody informed him that polystylism is inherently cringe.

He's like the kid in elementary who thought he was hot shit just because he could juggle oranges or something yet still never had friends.

It's so weird, aren't both of his parents professional musicians? Like at all a relatively high tier as well. You would think they'd instill him with some taste.

What makes you think either of them had taste either? They probably made Jacob listen to Stevie Wonder or some shit and that's why his music is lame.

I don't know, I would expect someone that makes it to the top to have some degree of vision. Where I live at least, the top tier musicians tend to keep their finger on the pulse and pay attention to what is happening within student or more esoteric circles.

He's like Sufjan if Sufjan was an uncreative hack who can't create a compelling song

I'd fuck him

Yeah, this.

Attached: boi.png (866x477, 585K)

No I think he sold his taste to the devil