Kanye

Kanye can be considered one of the greatest rappers of our generation without a doubt, at first Ye seemed like an amazing album but slowly grew to underwhelm me after noticing all the buzzwords and realizing everything was very forced and was just superficial urban outfitters core “deep” shit. Whatd you think of the album (especially holding him to the standard he should be held to) please note, kanye can’t make a bad album but this was his worst.

Attached: 5F0ECBAA-8F56-4CBC-AD92-91C2257A7864.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Attached: hhahaa.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>kanye can’t make a bad album but this was his worst
i agree, this barely feels like a album but more or less a compilations of demos or concepts

Agreed. Ye is his worst by far

Yes, this album was a disappointment, still liked a few tracks but overall it's not great

The fact melon fuck gave MBDTF a 6 and this an 8 only further proves he’s an edgelord trapped inside his own illusion of being an influential “artist” in his own right

they're both 0/10s easy

he made a rushed album with an album cover he took himself the day of the release just to say fuck you to the industry before dropping KSG a week later. All Mine is about how he still has a hold on the game even after releasing his "worst" album. He knew KSG would be a hit

Ksg has one listenable song

ksg was rushed even more

FACT: Ye was better than Yeezus

also FACT: Kanye has never made a bad album

Attached: kanyebaserad.jpg (630x680, 62K)

I love Kanye but I knew from the 2nd or 3rd listen most of this was garbage. Like cmon he opens the album with “call up the Muslims cause I’m about to go dumb” like wtf Kanye that’s a fucking trash line. I really like Kids See Ghosts tho (even before the stupid fandango review), and Daytona and KTSE were both good too. Nasir sucked

Ye was the first time I had ever been disappointed by Kanye. The only truly great songs on the album were the original I Thought About Killing You and Ghost Town.

>Ye was better than Yeezus

Attached: 1527142359745.png (488x505, 377K)

Yeezus was his best album, debate me

ksg is garbage senpai

gr8 b8 m8

Not his best but definitely not his worst, I feel like its on par w/ Pablo

gtf outta here pablos top 3

>Whatd you think of the album (especially holding him to the standard he should be held to)
The approach to the album is good because besides the production style and album content highly contrasts his grandiose musical and grandiose lifestyle with a very subdued and atmospheric approach this album is about Kanye being honest with himself at this point of his career and life, it’s extremely introspective and the answer for the madness that was his ego and persona for the last 10 years since his mom died. It’s a beginning of a new chapter in his life, he found something to fill the hole his mom left with family, friends and children so clearly his feelings have changed and his approach to art and music will change.

I think ye is representative of what he’s trying to become and what he has become since he’s made his life better mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Yeah ye was definitely his nadir.

I think Ye is misunderstood. It sounds lo-fi on purpose, I'm sure. It's just the style

I really love kanyes production but i wish his lyrics werent so cringey sometimes. This man makes incredible beats and then says some of the stupidest shit ive ever heard a rapper say

I think ye's great, was great back then and still great now. Kanye himself called the entire wyoming sessions rehab. He just can't make shit music.

So what it's not like he's writing the lyrics. Blame Cyhi.

Kanye is the most overrated person in history

Bleach, assholes, whatnot

>This man makes incredible beats
Except he doesn't anymore, he handpicks beats from other collaborators who do all his work for him instead

This.
People expecting mbdtf or yeezus type maximalism are not going to get the point.