I unironically love Billie Eilish and the sound she has...

I unironically love Billie Eilish and the sound she has. I know this first recording is mostly demo-tier but even as such, she is still a breath of fresh air against all of that manufactured bullshit that is also coming out from people like Cardi-B and any other faggots

pic unrelated

Attached: comfy_christmas_cabin.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DyDfgMOUjCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finneas o'connell is a lot like brian wilson
he makes good music for his less talented siblings

Attached: finny.jpg (1080x1440, 228K)

okay

How can you describe her sound as anything other than manufactured. It's sterile and generic

Because op is a shill

Generic is Dua Lipa. The way they edited her voice on xanny is anything but generic. Go kill yourself.

op probably jerks it to hentai and likes dick shaped household items up his ass

Are you referring to double tracking and panning? Because that's all I heard.

That song was literally Love on the Brain x whispering Lorde

Ugh. You guys are a bunch of unimaginative faggots. Yeah, her new release is unpolished but for fuck's sake what the hell are you guys listening to by new artists that is so goddamned innovative and shit? "Generic"?? It's like y'all aren't even trying. But this is Yea Forums so what more can I expect?

I like her sounds too, but I don't know how you'de descibe it anything new. You can descibe it as a mix of many things and you'd not be far off
>A melancholic Ingrid Michaelson voice with Matthew Dear sound and Cara Delavigne vibe.

Attached: spooky.png (413x549, 301K)

I mean, yeah, she isn'y doing anything groundbreaking or new, but she is forging her own path against the grain of all the bullshit her contemporaries put out in the pop/r&b world. I guess I'm just saying she's putting out something that's more refreshing than most other 17 year old girls would be putting out if they were in her position

it's aesthetic bullshit. not an ounce of substance to it.

On second thought, I take that Matthew Dear back, because it's too upbeat to fit her. But what I mean is the sound design with electronic edits of the singers voice.

I like to too, desu. I'm a mid 30's /sci/lit/ fag who's only here because a chick on tinder mentioned her.

Attached: heg.jpg (396x396, 50K)

I've never even listened to her music, I just hate how calculated her rise to fame feels

>new artists
There's your problem.

youtu.be/DyDfgMOUjCI

So this is teaching 15 year olds to go for bad guys who hit them and then suck thier dicks because "I'd all muh own decission"?
Why all the edge?

Attached: applbla.jpg (1280x1792, 260K)

Attached: Manowar1536809255510.jpg (800x517, 494K)

>t. I've never actually gotten close to being confident on any instrument in my entire career of critiquing other people's music

Oh fuck off. I mostly listen to "not new" artists.

yeah I don't really like her sound.. ON the charts right now the halsey/BTS collab and the Avicii are probably my two favorites, some of the trap stuff is really good too, unironically.

>Unpolished

Are you fucked? That shit squeaky clean. It's generic industry trash that we've all heard a million times before.

I refuse to believe you're anything other than a paid shill. Nobody with a strong interest in music would by into that crap.