Name 1 (one) song that sounds like Tomorrow Never Knows before it

Name 1 (one) song that sounds like Tomorrow Never Knows before it

Attached: Revolver_1.jpg (1482x1482, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today Never Knows

Da Doo Ron Ron

There are none. The Beatles invented psychedelic rock.

but user, this album that absolutely nobody bought in the 60s and only got some retrospective look-in because a song from it was featured on a compilation years down the line totally invented it!

Let Forever Be is pretty much a direct ripoff that got tons of airplay back in the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0

Yeah no one listened to Revolver by the beatles.
Are you fucking retarded?

come on dude

What album are you talking about?

>having this little reading comprehension

thats not what he's trying to say you fucking idiot

Revolver is the best Beatles Album and
I'm only sleeping is the best song.

he literally said no one bought it in the 60's
I was referring to that
Do you really think - with that following in the early 60's - no one would buy that album? I know who would, aspiring musicians. Yes the song is probably the most influential song in the genre of psych-rock. Stop being stupid and hipster about it. Boo-hoo a pop group made the biggest impact on your favorite genre. Get over it.

LOL you still don't get it

They kid of did. Other songs that sounded psychedelic existed then. But The Beatles were the first to link the sound to LSD trip, making them technically the pioneers of psychedelic music.

Just post what album you're talking about.

>being this stupid
user please...

Attached: rofl.png (360x346, 142K)

user was making a joke, sarcasm doesn’t translate well to some people on Yea Forums.

i will explain for you user so that youll stop getting bullied.

they're being ironic here it's making fun of the typical response from hipsters when people say the beatles were innovators and whatnot. they are agreeing with you. calm down

the anthology 2 version of this song sounds like My Bloody Valentine or the Chemical Brothers or something
pretty fuckin ahead of its time

clearly was making fun of Yea Forums hipsters that parade around "lost 60s classics" on here that came after the beatles lol

Name any song that sounds like Within You Wihtout You before it.

Love You To

Any classical Indian work