What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

Attached: 20190416_072232.jpg (1080x1025, 281K)

Attached: RQA47UC.png (559x425, 629K)

based meme band

Based Ambient Honk Metal

REEE WHITE SUPREMACY CLOWN
F*UCK THIS NAZI

It's a tic, for pleasure. Separating the frog from its context as a white nationalist symbol. It's use of mildly fashy symbolism without any real meaning. In this way, we can enjoy even fashy memes in their pre-radicalized true form, thereby freeing ourselves from fascism entirely by undermining the underlying seriousness and urgency of their memes.

Pretty sure it's an Evola reference. "Ride the tiger".

Attached: 1519828317066.png (488x463, 28K)

Yeah but the clown Pepe is a white nationalist symbol for the most part. When musical artists use fashy symbolism they usually don't use it with any real underlying meaning. It's just a pleasurable tic, like Rammstein's ambiguously fascist visuals.

Nice get. Very mathematical.

>clown Pepe is a white nationalist symbol
>white nationalist
*honk* *honk*

Attached: honk.gif (1000x1000, 297K)

>the clown Pepe is a white nationalist symbol
I've been in a coma for a month, why do you keep saying this about random innocuous Yea Forums memes?

Clown Pepe is an accelerationist meme

Attached: 1553429255971.png (171x266, 43K)

See, you clearly have an underlying sense of urgency in making this reply. You are clearly stressed out that the dirt races are coming to steal your women, and you're worried that the white race is on the way out. You make it precisely clear that you are totally controlled by your agenda.
If only you knew how bad things really are.

See I am obviously aware of this.

I'm asian

Uh, thanks for offering that information? Don't see what it has to do with your fascism.

I'm asian

So was Tojo.

No, I mean southwestern asian. Like, arab

>assuming I’m white even though I’m a dark-skinned Hispanic
*honk* *honk*

Attached: AC11E13A-828C-4FD5-A204-8EDC7EC35405.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

So you're Arab. That's not Asian. You don't have squinty eyes. So your boogeyman is the Jews.

You used the white nationalist symbol, it was a safe assumption. And you're still doing it. You're basically saying "exterminate me, exterminate me" by posting that. I'd peg you as more of an existential nihilist than a person with any sort of belief system whatsoever. Someone who is so completely overwhelmed by the chaotic nature of global capital that they have simply forfeited any challenge.

shut the fuck up faggot

Faggots are another good scapegoat. Good idea, fashman.

>he's probably in this thread right now

what a great oppurtunity to try the screen recording feature on my fancy new phone.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190416-125550_Facebook.gif (640x629, 1.12M)

the frog isn't fashy your conception of it is

Not as good of a scapegoat as fascists.

No, it most assuredly is. As much as the swastika is a Nazi symbol and not a Buddhist symbol for eternal death and rebirth for most people anymore.
Can't scapegoat a real oppressor.

Wtf i keep pressing play but it wont work

Actually pretty based
Much like how you assume your interpretation of pictures of clown frogs applies to everyone, you don't realize that even today in many parts of the globe the swastika isn't recognized the swastika as a symbol of nazi germany because you have a pretty narrow and biased perception of the world

I know Yea Forums is one of the most left-leaning boards, but I’m still not sure whether you’re serious or not. This is the epitome of clown world. Non-whites aren’t inherently acting against their own interests when they don’t align with left-leaning politics. When I post this silly clown frog, it is to poke fun at the Western world’s descent into social “progressivism”, secularism, multiculturalism, relativism, and so on. Good will prevail in the end however. That’s perhaps what separates me from your typical /pol/ack posting this stupid clown frog. I have hope. I am far from a nihilist. And I hope you are not white, because if so, *honk* *honk*

Attached: 115C0659-1930-42AA-A435-61430AEE5806.gif (487x815, 640K)

So... I was right? You're an existential nihilist who is so confounded and befuddled by the chaos of global capital that you have forfeited any effort at challenging it in a meaningful way? But you still have "hope". Great. That "hope" is our hard work. You're riding free on our backs. But don't worry, we'll carry you.

I did specify most people. And it definitely is known as the symbol of Nazi Germany by most people.

>So... I was right?
No.
>you have forfeited any effort at challenging it in a meaningful way?
No.
>That “hope” is our hard work
No.

>projecting

>That "hope" is our hard work.

nigga you post on Yea Forums. You're doing less than nothing as far as work goes. This isn't your 'die weisse rose', you fucking delusional retard. Jesus christ go face reality for once in your useless life.

Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it IS our hard work on which you are getting a free ride. There is no metaphysical "good" that will win in the end. People are responsible for their material conditions.

Meaningless.

*reads one book* honk

jesus christ imagine going to this length and making these narrow minded philosophical assumptions all in order to prove that a frog meme is le fascist. I don't usually say this because it is cliche, but please go back the moralfag alien website