Do you reckon Varg Vikernes burned down the Notre-Dame?

Do you reckon Varg Vikernes burned down the Notre-Dame?

Attached: varg.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVf-sX5pR7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. It was Mossad.

He wouldn't risk losing his NEETbux like that

He lives on a farm in Nouvelle-Aquitaine and is entirely self-sufficient. Doesn't need to do anything other than tend to his crops and impregnate his wife for an 8th time. Don't think he cares about NEETbux.

yes, did it for his new album

Attached: 1555354642534.jpg (3646x3648, 3.48M)

Varg still claims he didnt burn the churches in the 90s, so probably not. unless that's what he wants us to think

Awesome. I wanna use that for an album but I fear that fundy Christians would bring back burnings at the stake for me.

They wont, they are pussies.

(((American))) christcucks are soft as fuck who cares

Attached: 1555355217390.jpg (3646x3648, 1.46M)

No one would take any notice of you, dumb fag.

I'm not an American, I actually have a reason to fear the fundy Christians in my country

oh rip being a third worlder is actually more embarrassing

Not there either.

yes you are

I mean Straya is a third world country when you look past the recycled quasi-Ameribritish culture and souped up Commodore utes.

This. It's about being [[[European]]] (Islam)

>extremely wealthy parents pay his way in life
>born in idyllic, peaceful paradise
>unexplained chip on his shoulder leads him to commit nigger tier property damage to historic monuments
>confesses crimes to journalists, mentioning crimes he didn't even commit, just to sound cool, fucking over his friends
>can barely articulate a consistent philosophy to justify being a destructive nigger

Why do faggots take this guy seriously? I remember thinking he was kind of cool when I was like 14, and then I actually read about him and even at that age he seemed embarrassing as shit. The videos Mr. Louis Cachet puts out now are garbage too, he has the same intellect as every other fat fedora tipping faggot putting out videos on YouTube.

He is the David Hasselhoff of black metal - Not relevant anymore just entertaining.

His brother is a civil engineer.

Imagine spending all week working long nights designing buildings and shit then going to your parents for Sunday dinner and your autistic little brother is there with his wife, 15 years his junior, and their eight kids and listening to him talk about how autism is a higher state of being, English people are the real subhumans and how much better wearing piss-soaked fur coats and chainmail is than having a social life.

Unironically, someone out there will use these as album art

Attached: 20190441.jpg (1158x1158, 474K)

I mean I too would like to live in a rural, self-sustainable environment so I watch his videos because some of them are comfy but I agree his fanboys take it too far

That could be literally anyone that posts here

he depends on the NEETbux and the bux of his wife's family, he's not entirely self-sufficient

I watched a few of this niggers videos and he showed the guitar he used to record his last couple albums and he doesnt even know what brand it is and it sits in a dusty old room in his basement. Why does he hate music now?

Which video was that?

The one where he shows his guitar
youtu.be/ZVf-sX5pR7U
>its a pee wee, i think

>Varg using a guitar
what did he mean by this?
Only the trvest of casios are being used.

Totally not the 100th thread about this
sage for a fag

There are varg threads daily newfag

It's because he'd rather larp as a viking than have fun. He's the kinda guy that wouldn't even touch a pentatonic minor scale because blacks played blues with it.

God damn what the fuck is wrong with this guy

He's completely detached from reality, isn't he?

Cry more faggot. Burn jesus burn!

Attached: 533130_370229209691022_751343005_n.jpg (599x404, 26K)

He murdered a guy by stabbing him twenty times and legitimately thinks it was "self defense". He vandalized 1000 year old cultural sites because of LARPing.

Death to desert religions. They vandalized what came before, what our true nature is.

"See kids, things were truly great for Norway in the 9th century before we were pillaged and ruined by the Christians. All a true Norse needs is a hammer, a forge, a fertile wife and the spirit of Odin in his heart!"

"Dad, I'm sick of learning about Odin. Can we just go to a normal school with the kids in the other village?"

"No, now shut the fuck up. Daddy's gotta record another YouTube video."

>the first humans originated from Africa
>therefore every human holiday function such as eating, drinking, sleeping, farding, shidding and sex has black roots

How can Varg live with himself, knowing he's the ultimate hypocrite with every breath he takes?

"Just spent over 15 years in jail because of some autismo phase in my teens. Trying to better my life and raise a family with like 4 kids. Trying to stay under the radar and quietly promote some ideas."

"Lul fuck it lets just burn notre dame kek."

You realize how retarded you have to be to even suspect him right now? If its a meme then its a shitty one btw

Your the retard here

>your

Sure buddy

I'm a leftist and I wouldn't trade Varg (Burzum Varg, at least) for 5000 civil engineers

who cares, a guitar is just a tool