What's a good alternative?

What's a good alternative?
Been using this shit for like 13 years.

Attached: Winamp_2014.svg.png (1200x1200, 48K)

Foobar

Attached: coobar.png (1366x768, 556K)

Stick with winamp, nothing whips the llamas ass as good

Yea, Winamp has some retarded bugs though.
Like, there's this thing that can happen where Winamp will just completely disappear from your screens and you can't get it to show again unless you change its skin with shift+right click, but when you change to your old skin it will disappear again, effectively requiring a reinstall. Only happens like twice a year but it's annoying.

agreed

it even has MilkDrop support!

Attached: Untitled.png (644x673, 170K)

Pretty much.

Musicbee.
Fast, well featured, low RAM consumption, configurable, doesn't need hours of tinkering and learning to make it look decent (cf. Foobar).

Never come across that myself (and I used Winamp for ages before moving to MB), but semi-frequently there's WAS this issue with skin rendering when opening menus. When opening any menu (tool, right-click, etc) and occasionally the menu's background or text wouldn't be rendered right, instead only showing up as white, and moving the mouse cursor over each menu item makes them appear with the correct skin color under the text.

Attached: MB.png (1567x949, 1.46M)

Musicbee others alt. are no even close

Attached: 2019-04-16_15-51-43.png (986x692, 329K)

AIMP

Amen

Still using it, it works GREAT

ncmpcpp, there's no finer alternative

iTunes

Attached: C3997419-CD04-4CF3-AAF5-1CDFC1D1EE2D.jpg (225x225, 19K)

This. Fucking nerds.

foobar is nice and lightweight

Foobar, fuckwit.

spotify lol??

Foobar2000, if others haven't said it enough

i personally use foobar. i think i tried to compare foobar and winamp's audio quality one time and i thought foobar was better. there could be no difference but you're probably having some problems with winamp and you want to switch.

I love Musicbee but I can back to Foobar because for some reason SMB playback and library is fucked on Music bee, at least for me.

>i think i tried to compare foobar and winamp's audio quality one time and i thought foobar was better
There is no difference between the two, objectively speaking.

iTunes fucking 10.

I miss Winamp but currently I'm very satisfied with Clementine. Rhythmbox also worked well for me.

>no tabs
yikes
install f2K (or AIMP4 if u like light oldschool player, or MusicBee)

what's wrong with using windows media player btw? just curious

Just use spotify ffs

IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS

why not use spotify and foobar for different situations

>using any streaming service other than Google Play Music

Attached: dd0.jpg (300x323, 17K)

ey what's in that zenjin folder

>giving money to Google

user, why do you have CP audio in your computer?

Doesn't support FLAC playback.