be me

> be me
> listen to pic related and absolutely love it
> Yea Forums says In Utero is much better
> listen to In Utero
> “Wow! Yea Forums really does have shit taste!”

Attached: 761CDB83-030D-4545-BEA4-BF100B9906D9.jpg (770x770, 77K)

No u.

ok i n c e l

I just farted.

> listen to pic related and absolutely love it
> Yea Forums says Piper At The Gates of Down is much better
> listen to Piper At The Gates of Dawn
> "Wow! Yea Forums really does have shit taste!"

Attached: Optical-dispersion.png (1200x800, 92K)

OP is actually right for once. in utero fucking sucks only poseurs like it

no its really just you user

ok but the wall and wywh are better

that's because this board is full of edgy contrarians

based

Attached: mfw when shitting on anco hipster plebs.png (784x475, 521K)

bleach

In Utero is just a more interesting album. Nevermind (outside of a couple of tracks) is just catchy alt-rock tunes. There's nothing wrong with that, but its nowhere near as intense, as dynamic or as musically varied as In Utero.
Some people prefer the former, some people prefer the latter. Opinions are opinions.

In Utero is a grower album. It needs more hearings than Nevermind.

Bleach apologists are the fucking worst

>listening to nirvana now for the first time

also I think the contrarian opinion is bleach (not saying you can't genuinely prefer it, it's a great album)

>as dynamic
Nevermind has a higher DR score, and style ranging from the acoustic Polly to the borderline noise Endless, Nameless. No matter what you mean by "dynamic", it wins.

This.

but I like in Utero better than Nevermind

good take
yeah as long as we can all agree that bleach is trash

you are right user desu

WYWH is.

This. Well done user.

I mean, All Apologies and Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol serve similar purposes to Polly and Endless Nameless. I'll admit I've never scientifically measured the dynamic range of either album (I wouldn't know where to start), but from a purely subjective standpoint, the flow from track to track seems far more varied on In Utero.

Wywh and Animals are better, the wall not really, is only overrated because of muh opera rock, muh movie, muh rock arena show.

>Listening to Nirvana
Both OP and /mu tastes are shit

In Utero is my favourite but Nevermind is still one of the all time classics.

I don't know how you didn't enjoy it though if you loved Nevermind. The sound isn't that drastic of a departure in sound, it's just a bit more ramshackle.

Eh, Bleach is good for what it is, which is an attempt at a punk rock record, and it's interesting to listen to because it was Nirvana before anyone had heard of them. But like 99% of records from the 80s it sounds horribly dated.