Over or underrated?

over or underrated?

Attached: Steroids Hidden Gabber.jpg (1200x1200, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hhv.de/shop/en/item/death-grips-steroids-crouching-tiger-hidden-gabber-megamix-record-store-day-2019-edition-641288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Highly rated and well deserved

MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

this followed by YotS is just too fantastic. How are they having such a great late career? When will they slow down? Are they truly the greatest?

They dipped in quality by a good margin with Bottomless Pit but now they're definitely back on track.

honestly yes, i may be biased since they are my favourite band but still goddamn they are so consistent

underrated as fuck

way too underrated. their 2nd best after exmilitary.

>7:35

Attached: about_to.jpg (666x665, 66K)

their best since jenny death

underrated moment: ending of "Blood's Like Bitch"

or 4:26 to 4:53

literally listening right now, while working out and shitposting

Attached: fedoras2.jpg (960x640, 182K)

Honestly grown to be their best release for me. So fucking good.

Black Body is the best track.

Actually no, the last track "State of Drugs" is, I changed my mind. Black Body is a close second though.

i like the one that goes

TIIIIUUUUUUUU TUUU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
TIIIIUUUUUUUU TUUU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This honestly. I remember listening to this when it first came out and not being super impressed but upon my recent relistening due to RSD release, I gotta say, it's one of their best.

how the fuck is a eurocuck like me supposed to get my hand on this??

It's one of my favorite DG releases, and the pairing of it with More than a Fairy and Electronic Drum Solo works very nice.

Enjoyed it a lot and it is not a very well known mixtape I think, so underrated

You should have stayed up last night refreshing this page like I did:
hhv.de/shop/en/item/death-grips-steroids-crouching-tiger-hidden-gabber-megamix-record-store-day-2019-edition-641288

managed to get one shipped to Finland, should arrive by thursday :)

the "add to cart" button unlocked at midnight (1 am for me) and they received my payment at 00:05. It sold out in literal minutes. Literally gone in the blink of an eye and the website kept timing out because other eurofags were trying to get it too. But I got one and that's all that matters.

Attached: 1549224132286.jpg (431x420, 40K)

Every project where Zach and Andy use Ride's vocals as another instrument is pretty underappreciated. I think people get so used to Ride being the center of the Death Grips universe that they underrate the contributions of the other two.

I love Andys OCD like production. Zach hill is the chaotic ha ha silly dude and MCRide is the madness.

I never understood this opinion, i feel like they experimented less on BP but the quality is still definitely there. The only song im not huge on is Houdini and even thats a decent track

Prior to the vinyl release, I used to do MTTF into My Whole Life. It's a great transition and the two sound like sort of cousin releases, obviously the production on MTTF differs a bit but still in spirit the two feel like they go very well together.

MTTF is a fucking underrated track, I love it so much.Better than anything off BP save for Hot Head

record stores import things, depending on where you are there are probably one or two record stores that'll have it sooner or later. also discogs

It was the first DG album where they didn't do anything new with their sound and went back to their Money Store approach. It's still a solid album with some great tunes but it's Death Grips at their safest. Compare it to YOTS, which is so whacked the fuck out that it practically reinvented their style.

i dunno, it seems way more like the beginning of the sound that evolved into yots. there's a certain richness to the synths and overall production that weren't really present before. yes, the songs are a bit more straightforward, but sonically it's definitely got it's own flavor.

Why would you listen to a full BP track? Cool beats but too repetitive. I'd say Eh its the best track on the album because it has a subtle but nice progression.

It's properly rated I'd say. Everyone knows it's one of the best things they've released

/thread

fpbp

fpbp