This is some obnoxious video game youtube video I just found about apparently controversial video game reviews for...

This is some obnoxious video game youtube video I just found about apparently controversial video game reviews for games by some britbong I know nothing about with an animated avatar that you guys are totally going to call that word that he definitely is

youtube.com/watch?v=xKNs_4OZQzk

Music and video games aren't nearly the same thing given the internet's intertwining with video games through the two's comorbid development and with the music as we know it basically having existed since the 50s or so, not to mention that one is often explicitly entertainment or narrative based while the other is almost always not this.
That said though, why is there no criticism of popular music reviews that are clearly shit? The last thing I want is for people to treat music and the process of its public consumption the same way as video games are, but so much retarded stuff gets blown over that is awful journalism by mainstream music sources (I'm mainly referring to pitchfork but there are probably other examples, organized companies that are major influencers, less so about individual people with popular platforms or very generalized music sources like Rolling Stone). Music needs to have hands kept off to an extent and the process of its conception release and receiving needs to be untampered, but this lack of scrutiny also allows journalism around what gets reviewed to be kept out of check. What resolution is possible with this?

Attached: Larry_Bundy_Jr.jpg (900x900, 73K)

did you post this twice?

Attached: 1554895282430.jpg (643x820, 75K)

Guru Larry is based tho
>That said though, why is there no criticism of popular music reviews that are clearly shit?
See: Pitchfork

yes OCD and corrected typos
yes except you are the nigga
read the thing bitch

take your pills you fucking schizo

Is that the guy who comments on every fucking video?

is he? I literally have no idea, by what I'm seeing he's either someone that's been around long enough to justify what it is that he does with what he does, or not that.

i didn't read anything you wrote and you're gay

HELLO YOU
I AM GURU LARRY AND I WELCOME YOU TO FAT CUNT
5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT PETER MOLYNEUX

Seconding this objectively correct statement.

you're fucking gay go suck dicks you gay faggots

Bro, I called you gay first. You can't try to just pass it back to me you dumbass.

you're gay and also a dumbass

This is you: pee pee poo poo i drink cum

Attached: woah.jpg (643x820, 80K)

you drink hepatitis and have aids from eating jizz with aids in it

GOOTTTTAAA KKNNOOOOWWW WHHHHHHEEEENNNNNNN TTTOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOLLLLLDDDD EEEEMMMMMMMMM GGGOOOOTTTTTAAAAA KKKKNNNOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWHHHHHEEEEENNNNNNNN TTTOOOOOOO FFFFOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD EEEEEMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1555270372249.jpg (1390x1294, 597K)

You're missing a crucial point.
Videogames are an already niche industry where the alternative crowd can easily rival the mainstream, which means they can debunk and expose to their heart's content and even change things for the better sometimes.
Music is a huge business with billions of dollars involved and several degrees of mainstream who are each hugely separated from the other. We can't do shit.

Fuck you shizo, Larry is based as fuck

This

Hello you!

DID SOMEBODY SAY PETER MOLYNEUX!?!

'cmon en

show us ye minge