Is this a good analog synth for beginners?

Is this a good analog synth for beginners?

Attached: korg ms-20.jpg (2838x1688, 417K)

frey a powercord and hold the copper while you plug it in

one of the best

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

This is or Moog grandmother?

yeah it is

I don't know. Don't get a minilogue.
>t. bought a minilogue

>buying hardware in 2019
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>being poor in 2019
haha lmaoooooo

lol
tell us what went wrong

CURRENT YEAR

How does it feel your thousands of dollars of shit sounds no different from my laptop? Get fucked idiot lmao

good luck with that ;)

ive modded all my synths. they sound like nothing you or anyone has

poorfag ;)

Get an OP-1 user, best synth of the 2000’s

so? it doesnt matter if you havent made any good music with it lol

this is good advice, love my OP1

Attached: 99584914-DDEC-43E8-B662-A3446D717550.jpg (3816x2858, 2.66M)

An ms20 is like $350 used, retard

what's wrong with getting a minilogue?

The Minilogue is based.

Yes, absolutely, it's great to learn on. You should keep in mind though, the mini's build quality is questionable, it has an 1/8" output, which is fucking retarded, there's no MIDI out or thru, so you can't use it as a controller for other synths you might buy in the future unless you route it through a DAW, and there's a bit of noise that you might not hear at first, but once you do it will drive you fucking crazy. I love mine, the thing is a beast, really. but for those reasons I named I rarely ever use mine these days.

Alternatively I'd recommend getting a Behringer Neutron with a Keystep for something semimodular that's around the same price.