Play rapper notes on a piano

>play rapper notes on a piano
>HOLY SHIT THERE BE DIFFERENT NOTES & SHIT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST FIRE BEATS & FLOW YO ...SHIT CRAZY LMFAO

>Play a cluster of notes at the same time forming a chord
>DAMN WTF LOL THIS SHIT BE LIKE THOSE SOUNDS WE SING DA HOOK OVER LOL ..THIS NIGGA CRAZY OVER HERE HOW HE DO THAT? WHY THEY BLACK KEYS SOUND DIFFERENT THAN THE WHITE JAWNS? LOL

Attached: 1530041020905.png (300x300, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU-H2zg3_BM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1klIcr0d5E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Array_mbira
eprints.soas.ac.uk/15829/1/Toumani_Diabate_The_Kora_Tales_of_a_Frontier_Instrument.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you expect of a people whose peak civilization couldn't produce more than simple drums for musical instruments? Slavery was a mistake on many levels.

Attached: 1427923099720.jpg (126x126, 5K)

This. Also, notice how all cultures developed intricate strings instruments e.g the harp, the guqin, the sitar, but niggers were incapable of putting strings together and making entraining melodies.

All they know is doing bang bang boom

aka: shit that never happened

>t. salty that rap is dominating the music industry right now

What is banjo

niggers made string instruments you tard

1. The banjo is probably the descendant of the Portuguese Banza
2. When I say "string instruments" I'm not talking about a primitive bow with 2-strings on it like the akonting or the kologo. I'm talking about things like the guqin or the guitar.

Show me a single nigger instrument with more than 3 strings. You can't because nigger IQ is too small to process melodies with a lot of changes in pitches, so all of their "string instruments" are extremely limited, and usually only use 2 strings.

Do you think this is a good thing? It's lowest common denominator trash.

Goalposts

there are a shit ton of polyrythyms in african music though
you can’t shit on them for “muh lack of melody” but then listen to stuff in odd time signatures, both require complex understandings of music

Dude...

Attached: kora.jpg (599x900, 253K)

lol based and trebled

IDK what it's called but Mali has like a 24 string harp. It's what toumani diabate plays. Also some traditional African percussion is really complex when taken apart. Of course something developed independently from European culture is going to meet different standards than European ones too ;)

If you want, but nigger instruments(and niggers themselves) are still useless.

There are literally niggers who use stones instead of piano. I'm not making this up. Pic related. They could have use iron to make instruments but the IQ is too low

Polyrhythms are memes created by the Jews to make you believe that African music has value. The reality is that there is nothing special about African rhythms and that medieval European and Carnatic Indian music completely blow them out of the water

>odd time signatures
Ask a nigger who never met a Western civilization in his life and grew up in the village what is an odd time signature. Also, ask him what is a cross rhythm and a polymeter. Infact, ask him what is a time signature. Do you realize that there is word for "time" and "future" in many nigger languages? Jewish musicologists scholars like Simha Arom are just over intellectualizing everything niggers make and you buy it without any kind of skepticism. Do you actually believe that niggers think about making polyrhythms when they do "bang bang bang" on the drums? How naive can you be?

Why are there even frets

Forgot pic related

Attached: FGU0373013.jpg (230x153, 16K)

please stop replying to this guy

>"black people so dumb, pic related"
>too dumb to post an image on an imageboard

THE IRONY

/thread

Popular music is inherently "lowest common denominator trash". That's how it gets popular... It appeals to the lowest common denominator, you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=NU-H2zg3_BM

The Kora isn't a nigger instrument, it's an Arabic/North African instrument. Mali has been colonized by the Arabs for centuries, this is why they are mostly Muslims. But Islam is not the only thing that Malian niggers adopted from the Arab colonizer.

All West African music that isn't boom bang drums or 2 string kologo is derived from Arabic music. if you compare medieval Iberian Moorish music and later Western African music, they are very similar with close instruments (medieval mandolin is pretty close to the kora in sound/playing besides the much higher presence of strings). here's a cantiga with mandolin:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1klIcr0d5E

racist = low IQ

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Nice. You posted a Muslim nigger with admixture from medieval Arab Chads who raped his ancestors, playing an instrument 100% derived from the Middle East. See :

As I stated, a culture that developed separately from another places less importance on some aspects than others. Polyrhythms can be wildly complex from a soley rhythmic standpoint but just keep saying nigger this and blow out of the water that, because that really explains everything.

What do you think about the mbira/kalimba, big guy? (And I know they're not strings... you can still play melodies on them)

Pure African music with no outside influences.

And btw, FUCK (((Simha Arom))) and his stupid book about African music that he coincidently begin with a preface about the holocaust. Fuck Gerhard Kubik, David Locke, Nketia and Kofi Agawu too. Those "scholars" are the reason so many people have been misleaded concerning African rhythms.

Attached: FGU0373012.jpg (230x153, 17K)

>Muslim nigger
And? He's from Senegal, playing an african instrument. Which is what you asked for. In any case why the emphasis on stringed instruments? You're simplification of West African percussion tradition to "boom bang drums" is truthfully embarrassing. And your insistence on viewing the practices of a completely different culture with your western tradition goggles is even worse

The iron most of the time comes from the Arabs and Berbers. Also you can't even play a whole octave on a sanza

If niggers had an IQ above 90 they would have made this :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Array_mbira

I just checked and they were originally made with bamboo keys... How do you feel about that?

>And? He's from Senegal, playing an african instrument.
No quite. This instrument has Middle Eastern origins, see : >You're simplification of West African percussion tradition to "boom bang drums" is truthfully embarrassing. And your insistence on viewing the practices of a completely different culture with your western tradition goggles is even worse
You are an hypocritic. You use terms like "polyrhythm", "odd time signature", "polymeter" when talking about African music, and I'm the one who is trying to see things from a western tradition goggles? Please, tell me "polyrhythm" in the Ewe language. Tell me "odd time signature" in the Yoruba language. Tell me "cross-rhythm" in the Kpelle language. You can't because those concepts simply don't exist in the nigger realm. They are concepts invented by dishonest scholars to give a complex interpretation of what is just an ostinato of "boom boom bang".

Thank you for this info. I had a discussion with someone else the other day and he told me that niggers wuz iron age before colonization, and as he knew that I'm a guy who likes music he gave the Mbira as an example of "sophisticated iron instrument in pre-colonial Africa". Of course this is bullshit because niggers were in the stone age until the white man came around the 18th century, no matter what revisionists claim. Now I know that the Mbira was originally made from bamboo and that niggers never had any instrument with iron thst they themselves produced on it. Thank you.

How do I feel about that? Well, post some songs made with it and I will give my opinion, but they have to be 100% indigenous with no outside influences

>You are an hypocritic. You use terms like "polyrhythm", "odd time signature", "polymeter" when talking about African music, and I'm the one who is trying to see things from a western tradition goggles? Please, tell me "polyrhythm" in the Ewe language. Tell me "odd time signature" in the Yoruba language. Tell me "cross-rhythm" in the Kpelle language. You can't because those concepts simply don't exist in the nigger realm. They are concepts invented by dishonest scholars to give a complex interpretation of what is just an ostinato of "boom boom bang".
Funny, I didn't use a single one of those words, so again, it looks like it's you having prepared a counter-argument, still only in that western mindset.

Also what source are you reading from telling you that the kora originates from the middle east? I've studied a bit of ethnomusicology in school and just searching now, I ca't find a single source saying it's from anywhere but west africa

>Funny, I didn't use a single one of those words, so again, it looks like it's you having prepared a counter-argument, still only in that western mindset.
I thought you were >Also what source are you reading from telling you that the kora originates from the middle east? I've studied a bit of ethnomusicology in school and just searching now, I ca't find a single source saying it's from anywhere but west africa
Its first mention by any Arabic scholars is something similar to it present during the 14th century. Mali was governed by Arabic warlords at this time
eprints.soas.ac.uk/15829/1/Toumani_Diabate_The_Kora_Tales_of_a_Frontier_Instrument.pdf

medieval mandolin is pretty close to the kora in sound/playing besides the much higher presence of strings

Imagine learning about arab-africian history out of pure hatred for blacks

/pol/tards are mentally ill

Attached: large.jpg (500x889, 64K)

>play with the dynamics
AAAYO THIS SHIT BE CRAZY LIKE QUIET THEN LOUD NIGGA. TURN IT BACK UP NIGGA

Haha I know... Seems like an interesting fellow, maybe he's actually black himself

>/pol/acks are incredibly based
FTFY

test

He is mostly lying and making unsusbtantiated claims. For example he claim that Mali was governed by Arab warlords when it's pretty much established that the upper class was mandinka, and that Islam was adopted for diplomatic and economic reasons. He also claim that the Kora comes from the Middle East without any direct evidence other than what he feels

If you want actually rhythmically complex music, listen to Indian music. African music is a meme, and any "complex" interpretation of it comes from over-intellectualizing ethnomusicologists who are dishonest. Carnatic music and Gamelan are based tho

I'm a very educated person in general. I know a lot of things because I read a lot, about many subjects, from different views etc...

I'm not Black.

I'm lying but you are not able to show where I am lying. Coward

Attached: 1553444006808(2).png (1252x1048, 1.16M)

I'm racist because I refuse to over-intellectualize "boom boom bang bang" × 60? Ok

How do you think Obama did as president compared to Trump?

No you're racist because you said, and I quote, "nigger instruments (and niggers themselves) are [...] useless"

>I'm lying but you are not able to show where I am lying. Coward
He literally says what you're lying about, you absolute twat. Learn to fuckin read

Not him, but what a fucking baby you are

>someone used a no-no word!!

How was game of thrones tonight?

Attached: soy boy.gif (800x371, 105K)

user are you... being racist outside of Yea Forums?

Attached: gru 26.jpg (810x427, 39K)

Violins dont have frets so why should it matter

I mean I'm black and I'm upset that rap is dominating the industry right now, its very worrying.

I can't even be offended racism to this degree is just hilarious

Ahem!
*ting ting ting!*
AH-AHEM!
*ting ting!*
Good evening, I have an announcement- can I have the-
*ting ting ting ting ting!*
Thank you!
Do I have everyones attention?
*ting ting!*
Good!

GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY, NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN ANIMALS AND ANYONE WHO LIKES NIGGER BOOM BOOM MUSIC HAS SHIT TASTE

Attached: 1543188459039m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

ALSO, FUCK ACHILLES

"the industry"
You are the cancer

ok i n c e l

lol

This goal post move tho

That's a nonsensical response. Violins don't need frets, that doesn't explain why they would go on another instrument that also doesn't need frets. It's like fretting a harp.

ok you guys are talking shit on black people, their culture, their music and all
but what yall know bout H E R B I E N I G G A

Attached: herbie.jpg (636x421, 55K)

Jigaboo acting white. Nothing more nothing less.

That's gonna be a yikes from 14 time Grammy award winning jazz musician Herbie Nigga

Attached: herbie nigga.jpg (290x450, 34K)

Checkmate, n-words

Attached: greatest musician of all time.jpg (1080x720, 199K)

Both of them are trash, but Trump is more pragmatic and serious.

To be fair we imported africans who were so bad their own people sold them. And sold them with pleasure.

It's like you go to America, as a brown man, you ask "give me some people you wouldn't mind selling", and you take home some hicks and convicts whose peak culture is ketchup spaghetti, people apparently incapable of progressing no matter what you teach them. Big surprise when the peak of their musical culture is chanting sex jokes.

Say you stop using them as slaves and they act like a bunch of pea-brained convicts and sex offenders. Is it because they're white or because you picked the shittiest of the crop?

And then two of those hicks have a kid who's mixed up with human DNA and they are actually intelligent. And if they dare display that intelligence because the human side is dominant, you accuse them of actin brown. Damn americans gots to know theys place.

Attached: The-Kora.jpg (712x515, 62K)

slavery was a response to drum circles rocking for over 20 years in Africa, while the blu-ray was invented in Japan. Eat it, loser.