I have an eclectic taste

>i have an eclectic taste

Attached: (you).jpg (1392x1600, 202K)

How do I become a chinlet?

>rap isn't music

Attached: whitemale.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

How do I get qt chinlet bf who listens to the Cocteau Twins and Coil?

Why? It’s a fate worse than death

Keep your mouth open

non-ironically mouthbreathing causes chinletism

Yea Forums: where bitter assholes obsess over the chins, height, and hairlines of people simply because these people are living happier, more fulfilling lives then they are

i have a slight case of mandibular prognathism, so my jaw looks pretty masculine, when i had long hair people used to say i looked like conan the barbarian. lmaoing on chincels.

>I work in a federal building and everyone in their cubicle are allowed to play music at a “reasonable and comfortable level.” Now, I really enjoy music and my taste can change daily. I can listen to Opera one day, trance/techno the next day, Welsh the following, and then traditional Chinese.

>So on my last work day, I decided to listen to Hajj music. I didn’t realize I was playing it louder than normal until I got an IM from Veronica (my neighbor) asking me to turn it down. Opps! So I complied and lowered it.

Attached: soy boy.gif (800x371, 105K)

Literally what are trying to reference

people who say their taste is 'eclectic'

Ok but this is oddly specific

sweet

sounds pretty based to me

>Hajj music
recommendations?

t. chinlet

Chads pick one genre only and pour derision on anything different

man he has the ideal nose for wearing glasses

This is from an obviously made up reddit thread yesterday that made it to the front page in r/maliciouscompliance The poster was obviously trying to sound like an intellectual, and his coworker was not. All of the reddit comments were patting him on the back for being such an open person, while condemning his coworker for being a racist. They really are a bunch of weenies over there

Why go to reddit if it infuriates you. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

There are some good subs there that I enjoy. Modelmakers, AncientRome, occaisionally woodworking or surfing have good stuff. Sometimes I check out r/all just to see what is hot right now. But, I will admit, I go there less and less, as it is getting worse and worse - even in subs that used to be ok. politics has infested everything there the last couple years

Attached: invisible.jpg (750x913, 71K)

get a pet that you'd be allergic too so you are mouth breahting constantly.

Thanks to your question, and my response... I realized that I really do hate it there. Just deactivated my account. Thanks friend

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

>"real music didn't exist until Loveless came out."

Attached: 474811150cb1e53f5515f9e262ff4343.jpg (553x542, 65K)

ok i n c e l

W-why would you say that to me??!