What's going on with Cher?

What's going on with Cher?

Attached: IMG_20190414_175422.jpg (1080x1128, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km_TumzeoHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you got me, babe

"WE NEED MORE MIGRANTS"
"ok you take them then"
"NO STOP"

Attached: verily implores one t'ponder.gif (358x200, 2.63M)

she's right.
Zion Don hasn't done shit for America except flood it with more immigrants and send everybody's tax dollars over to Israel.

Cher is NAZBOL
B A S E D

This. What a genius idea, let's send all these fucking aliens to these sanctuary cities. Its clear the only reason they support it is because it barely effects them at all

>DA JOOOS
Haha, I hope your family doesn't get hurt by the peaceful immigrants

"I want more immigration than ever before! We need the workers!"
- Zion Don

Stop replying to Twitter screencap threads, they aren’t music.
Stop replying to politics threads, they aren’t music.
Start replying to music threads, they are music.

Attached: 9B32BF93-D69E-4AF6-8F74-7F662B95FAE0.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Israel isn't a Jewish state.
They break the ten commandments on the daily.

how can one plastic faced woman be so gosh darn B A S E D ?

They haven't done that already?

>Implying likes have values

*fucking kike autocorrect

Real shit, what WOULD happen if they sent all immigrants to the sanctuary cities out here? That would be interesting to see how people would handle the influx of incoming people. Will they accept it or turn out to be a "NIMBY" situation?

>nazbol
>"I understand helping struggling immigrants"
pick one

Our country would disintegrate those cities are our infrastructure faggot

Do people in this thread not know what sanctuary city mean? The immigrants are already going to the sanctuary cities. That’s why there sanctuaries

The major cities of this country have already separated themselves from the whole. They're more connected to the broader global economy than with the US in every capacity and will always serve the former at the expense of the latter. They're already doing everything they can to disintegrate the country, so we might as well accelerate the process.

Fuck off back to /pol/ you retard

Attached: 1554563151961.jpg (202x250, 7K)

He's not that wrong actually. There are several cities here in California that are invested in the international economy, and some of those cities are actual sanctuary cities.

Yeah but LA, NYC, SF, etc are already full of immigrants and are sanctuary cities so idk what these people are talking about in that regard

Of course primate cities are invested in the global economy. What he's wrong about is the notion that their investment in it is negatively affecting the rest of the country. These massive economic centres provide the tax base for the massively subsidized American agriculture sector. This claim is just a disingenuous attempt to blame rural America's problems on liberals.

Wew lad. I didn't get that from his post (must have not been paying attention) but yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with both of you if that's what he was implying.

>ten commandments
judaism has like hundreds of commandments in the talmud that are more important than the 10. christianity is the one that emphasizes the 10 because they're stupid enough to take their scripture literally

fuck it's refreshing to see a rational human being on here

And this is why you were holocausted

>celebrity virtue signaling

Attached: 1407533297692.jpg (900x948, 260K)

The massive subsidies to agriculture have done noting but lower food prices to the point that obesity has spread like a virus.

My points aren't about the well-being of rural people, but rather that of the nation as an entity. The involvement of these cities with the greater global economy has led its residents to support policies that are corrosive to national unity. Hollywood is slowly transitioning into a Chinese propaganda unit, and the major tech companies (who were founded on the back of US government investment) would gleefully sell out all US IT infrastructure for full access to the Chinese market.

Goy envy and stupidity?

i was raised catholic, i am now more or less atheist, though i also think the idea of 'one or the other' is stupid, religion is a means of making sense of the universe, god is just another way to conceptualize the big bang, yahweh is fundamentally the concept of 'creation', it is orgasm, it is life itself, not a sky man. 'faith' in its current sense is a largely christian/islamic concept, a corruption due both to mistranslation and the use of christianity/islam as a political tool in its early days, rather than judaism's use of ritual as a kind of gnostic meditation. the old testament is largely metaphorical, to take scripture literally is to miss the point of its fundamental teachings. americans typically don't understand this difference because they are too indoctrinated by their heretical 'churches'

Wtf Is she turned Conservative??

Based /hoc/ memer

Literally Hitler
Disgusting racist homophobic islamophobic Russian stooge

The progressives would see everything go to shit, and they'd start moving out without a word. They couldn't bear admitting that their city is fucked because of immigration, so they'd just leave.

Imagine willingly associating with southern California
Especially LA
Embarassing
if I had any connection I'd bury that shit deep

ATTENTION: you could continue to feed bait threads replies

or you can watch queen Clairo, live at Coachella in 5 minutes!
youtube.com/watch?v=km_TumzeoHo

Attached: clairo56.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

>Yea Forums - Shit Musicians Say
NO
MUSIC
M U S I C

Wait, what? Is this a real tweet? I thought she was bluepilled?

>dude I think trumps a liar but I buy every word that comes out of his mouth
isn't maddow on?

imagine living somewhere. OH WOW

>music isn't politics
just come out of a coma?

She wants us to give our money to the foreigners already here instead of the foreigners that aren't here yet. Wow, how nationalist! Is Cher, dare I say, nazbol?

Not even a clairofag but this post is based