What should white girls listen to to appear more cool? We’re always depicted as being very uncool...

What should white girls listen to to appear more cool? We’re always depicted as being very uncool, especially our music taste, like in gif related.

Attached: D455F5AE-D765-4134-9669-8A045175CFC8.gif (540x221, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G158kYPITM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Banjo death metal

>white
>cool

Pick one, cumskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2G158kYPITM
to reggaeton of course. are you dense?

Attached: tumblr_mabf8xG7QW1rs0zvuo1_1280-2959.jpg (534x534, 172K)

Buyer's Market

Lol a girl posten on myy 4chanz

Attached: p0XsKGD.jpg (592x740, 211K)

dubs of truth

You’d be surprised. I’ve been studying a few girls-only Yea Forums offshoots and it’s actually shocking how many black women post here, and there’s even more white and Asian women.

I met a white girl really into 90s hip-hop and I thought she was cool. By that I mean we fucked at the same party we met at 8 years ago and then she asked me who I was when I looked at one of her snapchats stories two months ago.

Other than that, just choose a genre you actually like and deep dive into it. you fucking sperg. I respect anyone that puts in the work.

what’s with white girls and sleeping with stuffed animals well into adulthood?

Chronic lameness

'70s prog and early new wave of course

Nothing you do will make the incels on this site think you are cool. They hate you soley because you spurn them. You spurn them because they don't even attempt to be anything other than a fat, unemployed mooch

white girls will always be uncool

its the rise of nerd culture white guys use to be cool

Lolita vibe.

Attached: 282541_453941177986491_761883142_n.png (385x593, 331K)

Women in general are "uncool". Women are prized for their beauty doesn't matter how lame they are if they are a 10/10 with fat ass and tits.

This

what was she listening to again?

It's a rare woman that is "cool."

Such as?
I'd forgotten how good that movie is.
Based
unbased
Dirty Dancing, I think.

This and krautrock

I'm a normal functioning human. I also have met far less girls with an interesting taste in music than guys

You should be raped by BBC

kill yourself dumb attention whore

Your aim shouldn't be to look or seem cool. It seems as though you only care about appearances, to impress friends or some romantic interest. Either these shallow reasons, or we have yet another LARP on our hands here.

As stated, find which music you genuinely enjoy, and delve into it, regardless of genre. Take the tome to learn about whom or what you're consuming. What's appreciated by true music fans, male or female, is showing an actual passion for what you listen to.

For me in particular, Hip-Hop/Rap has always been my fondest genre, while enjoying R&B, Rock, Metalcore, Metal, and Pop-Punk from having grown up listening to these sounds. As time went on, my tastes have developed and my palette has expanded to begin appreciating more genres/sub genres, such as Prog Rock, Jazz, Avant Garde, Experimental, Industrial, New Age, and music as a whole.

Attached: Front.jpg (500x500, 38K)

This, don't listen to music for image that's fucking lame just find what you like.

mf doom i guess?

just dont listen to generic rap or faggot shit like tame impala and youre good

Women are children

I-is this true? Black qts are you there?

they were molested unironically
all those trumpers bang their daughters

just like my anime.

Runzelstirn & Gurgelstock - Asshole / Snail Dilemma

bruh if I met a white girl into Erykah Badu I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Goa Trance and Black Metal

Attached: 1548987575894.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Ain't nobody ever became cool by trying to look like it.