What does Yea Forums think of this?

What does Yea Forums think of this?

Attached: 2C418923-03AF-4B61-A439-158D046955EE.jpg (600x606, 101K)

GOAT

Very mediocre. Basic strumming, poor songwriting, awful droning voice. Reverb slapped on top to give the illusion of depth.

rose clouds of holocaust is better. both are essential neofolk

@87150364
>t. seething tranny

I want to enjoy it because I like C93. But the lyrics are so shallow and the instrumentation is mind-numbing and repetitive. What am I missing here?

Very great. Nice strumming, adept songwriting, wonderful droning voice. Reverb slapped on top gives a layer of depth.

Seething.

>using @ on fourchannel
kys

boring and repetitive. wish it were better so i could enjoy it.

Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude was the culmination of the genre, all else is but dross

ITT: nazi's

Attached: 1505196517034.jpg (205x185, 11K)

I don't enjoy it overall but Daedalus Rising is very nice.

Reminder that Douglas is a gay leftist

>'s

Nothing outstanding, but I enjoy it. They have better albums.

So you wanna be a part of the Neofolk scene but you don’t know how.

You wanna shimmy und shake to melancholic tunes of war and woe and a dying Europa, all while wearing black shirt and jodhpurs, but you don’t know where to start. The Neofolk scene seems so impenetrable. Perhaps you’ve seen a couple of these uniformed demigods at your local Goth club being all nonchalant and full of sneering contempt for their fellow man, and by God, they look dashing in the disco strobe lights carefully nodding their heads to a Laibach song!

It’s important to follow the rules, lest the neofolks in the Neofolk scene tell you to neofuck off. And nothing is more humiliating than being told off by one of these weekend Mussolinis.

In the early 80s up to the 90s, bands such as Death in June, Sol Invictus, NON, and Current 93 started playing around with forbidden symbols and uniforms, often getting into all kinds of trouble with humorless and rabid Antifa people as well as the occasional government. Much has happened since then. New bands have arrived and created a scene, and boy, does this scene take itself seriously! And if you’re going to have any kind of future in the scene, you better start taking yourself seriously, too. That Himmler haircut won’t wear itself, you know.

Here are six points on how to become the neofolkiest neofolker in the Neofolk scene:

1. Don’t mention Hitler. It’s important to allude to the Third Reich and and flirt with fascism, but don’t mention Hitler. Hitler is far too obvious. Go instead for someone such as Savitri Devi, Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, or Giovanni Gentile. They’re obscure enough that your chums in uniform will be impressed and the “mainstream sheeple” won’t get it at all. That’s cool.

2. Get an ambiguous band name. Your band name should ideally have a German word in it, or something from pagan mythology. Feel free to use some of my suggestions: Total Prawn, Major Krieg Baseball, Los Anschluss, Cold Thor, Bon Jove

3. Have photos of statues on your album cover. It can’t be stressed enough how important this is. For some reason, your album doesn’t give off a proper Neofolk vibe without a picture of some old European statue on it. I don’t know why this is, but it has always been this way. And in the Neofolk scene, you must strive to hold on to old values.

4. Look like pic related

5. Insert a large stick up your anus. You’re a philosopher and a warrior poet now, Gott damn it! You don’t have time for fun and games. Mother Europa is suffering, cringing under the weight of Pepsi and rock ’n’ roll. The West is under attack from the shallow and decadent forces of modernity and godlessness, and who better to fight back than you and your pale little friends in crypto-fascist costumes? This, of course, calls for maximum self-discipline and somberness. Start reading philosophical and political works by cranky dead guys. Find yourself a suitably reactionary spiritual belief somewhere between conservative Catholicism and bloodthirsty paganism. Tell your mom not serve you any more hamburgers and pizza, because there’ll only be healthy vegetables and fresh game from Western soil from now on. Burn all your Eminem CDs

Attached: neofolk2.jpg (300x636, 48K)

Some really good songs but mostly crap. Unfortunately true for the rest of his output aswell.

6. Complain about this. I’ve probably made tons of errors in this piece. How can I call it “Neofolk” when I’m obviously talking about Martial Industrial? That guy in the picture is so obviously not a part of the scene! How dare I misrepresent your scene in this way? Well, my lovable little Internet soldaten, feel free to conduct blitzkrieg in the comments.

i liked it

It's so sad that its not on the spotify version or the new cassette release. It's the best song imo :(

>he doesn't know
wew lad

The newest album, essence, is so good. All time classics on there

Also, how can someone hear a track like the mourners bench and go "this is boring"? Or bad songwriting? Such a person must be completely tasteless

>all these seething trannies
its a 10/10, anyone who tells you otherwise is a reddit tranny cuck

The World That Summer is my favorite
>iiiiin the blooood of weeeeeeenterrrrrr

this