Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of her Coachella performance?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of her Coachella performance?

Attached: billie-eilish-655x368.jpg (655x368, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsuauaMO2lI
cnn.com/2019/04/14/entertainment/billie-eilish-coachella-trnd/index.html
yahoo.com/entertainment/billiechella-eilish-stuns-career-making-coachella-saturday-set-103946670.html
billboard.com/articles/news/festivals/8507032/billie-eilish-coachella-2019-performance-recap
latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-coachella-billie-eilish-20190414-story.html
nme.com/reviews/live/billie-eilish-coachella-2019-debut-future-headliner
variety.com/2019/music/news/billie-eilish-coachella-concert-1203189165/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she looks like she fucks black guys

she looks iconic ;)

Why are you guys so reactionary? Every Billie thread gets 70+ replies every. single. time. Do you not have the willpower to ignore the shitposts? You're just disseminating her name even further by bumping these threads.

cringe

Attached: Manowar-8.jpg (619x619, 73K)

her performance was better than black pink

better than tame impala too
better than that cudi garbage
better than the lame russian dj
better than the melodrama dyke

best of the night

Attached: regarding plants 2.png (1851x724, 1.53M)

Attached: male transexual shillie plantish.png (1747x878, 1.84M)

She a star and bout finna change the pop game

das rite

She was stunning. I almost shot one.

Who the fuck cares?
The aphex twin set was great.

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsuauaMO2lI

She's singing?

She even fucked up the lyrics yes,
She was defiantly singing. The media is wild about her performance.
cnn.com/2019/04/14/entertainment/billie-eilish-coachella-trnd/index.html
yahoo.com/entertainment/billiechella-eilish-stuns-career-making-coachella-saturday-set-103946670.html
billboard.com/articles/news/festivals/8507032/billie-eilish-coachella-2019-performance-recap
latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-coachella-billie-eilish-20190414-story.html
nme.com/reviews/live/billie-eilish-coachella-2019-debut-future-headliner
variety.com/2019/music/news/billie-eilish-coachella-concert-1203189165/

And don't give me that industry plant bullshit. The audience were behind her and she had more participation then anyone last night. IF you can't see her performance owned Coachella last night you are just being a contrarian denier.

>performance owned Coachella last night
It’s a statement about how far Coachella has fallen

Fucking commies man.

This feels so manufactured. Are you the same person that posts comments like this all over her shit live videos? (1/2, the effort they're putting into this is astounding)

>She had advantages, but without her determination to get better at singing, dancing (dancing was her coping mechanism for depression too, as stated by her in a video from last year), she wouldnt have gotten this far. By that logic, finneas should be well ahead of Billie and hes been doing his music and acting career way longer than Billie. Shes doesnt do what she does for fame- she enjoys it, and wants to help people. The fact that she has connections does not define her as a star. It's her personal ambitions, desires, personality and drives that define her success, as well as her vocal talent. Her voice is calm and soothing, and her music speaks to me on a whole different level. She doesn't follow trends, she pushes her words, and nothing sexual. She uses her head to create artistically and story-driven music videos. Many people love her because she isnt defined by one genre, one style, one state of mind, or anything really. Shes her own person and has a great relationship with her fans, considers them her family. She frequently likes fans posts and contacts fans as much as she can even though shes growing rapidly.

(2/2)
>I'd go as far to say at this rate shes going to redefine music, and help push others to take care of themselves. Shes a very creative and humble person who doesnt really care what others think but at the time expresses how sometimes she does get bad mentally like we all do. She is someone a lot of people my age (I'm born the same year) can connect to and shes doing so many things already at the same age as I am. I'm very proud of her and even if she has connections, she wouldnt have gotten this far if not for her hard work with her brother, her talent, or her natural charisma and I dont give a shit attitude. It's something I admire and her lyrics are very well written and speak to all of us on a personal level. Her voice is amazing to us, and if you werent there it's hard to feel the same energy coming from the actual set. She loves to jump around and get everyone involved and to participate. So why is she so great when it comes to performances? She does it her way. It ain't simple and it isnt like every other bands concert. She does it her way without caring what others think, and does her absolute best at pumping up the crowd . She makes the music so she can dance to it (except for her slow songs) and she does everything how she wants it without control. Shes genuinely different. So, that's why everyone loves her so much. So do I .

Really strange the thread died after this text got posted

seriously

best performance of the weekend easily

Pop Star: *Shows up*

Media: "ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES EVER! SLAY QWEEN!"

Poptimism was a mistake.

Pop Star: *Shows up*
Incels: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CRINGE

Her calves are thicker than mine

Samefag

Person with taste: "I'm not a fan of [insert shitty pop singer here]"
Soiboi: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MISOGYNISTIC INCEL

>coachella

Attached: D9E11B27-2D02-4C91-99A0-52BACB7CCBDF.jpg (750x545, 242K)

why would I watch that shit?

wrong, boyo

Attached: samefag.jpg (348x98, 7K)