Where did it all go wrong

where did it all go wrong

Attached: 1 HWOD9K4x95HHBNXV3Xm-Rg.jpg (640x438, 45K)

fuck this hypocritical melon head looking four eyed faggot.

when he tried to talk politics

When he sold out on his Billie Eilish review.

he talked shit about bands I like.

I-i-it was ironic... right guys?

He looks literally like the soiboy wojak

when he thought reviewing music for a living as a good idea

His pre 2013 stuff was honestly good. I guess as his following grew so did his e-penis and now here we are. His comment section is just a fucking mess nowadays.

Also FUCK his meme videos

he was always shit, but it wasn't until the Fader article where he finally let his wife peg him

he is vegan and he is fat.
enough to make one dislike it

it was an april fools...right??

>mbdtf 6
>KSG 10 for all the reasons I hated mbdtf
fuck this clown

Attached: lawful evil.png (948x84, 118K)

When he rated MBDTF a 6.

Probably when he quit his day job and his life then depended on getting views from normies

h-h-he give album i like bad and album me no like good

Attached: woj.png (800x600, 100K)

Got whipped into submission by his woke corporate overlords.

he hated mbdtf because it was masturbatory. it goes on too long several times over and the theme is tired.

KSG is bite-sized and hardly about Kanye's personal life. It's mostly Cudi's album. when ye is on it he just adds color

Unironically when his black gf dumped him and he made a video crying about it

birth

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

>eat my whole ass

Attached: 1422546529492.jpg (275x343, 15K)

It was wrong from the start

Narkopop 2

Attached: 1554844290449.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

>shifting this hard
>still didn't refute what I said
I'll take 500 on that you're a fantanodrone.

Does anyone else remember when he gave Burst Apart by The Antlers a 4/10, but said he enjoyed it more than Hospice?

updated it a bit, but I'm sure I'm still missing some people.

Attached: 1543389656879557955985.png (1742x1596, 3.8M)

Unironically the Fader drama, I wouldn't be surprised if he still had nightmares of his reputation being flushed down the toiled

He even made it pretty clear in that interview with Hyde he likes him as a comedian not a political commentator

yms has some good videos tho

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Remember when he made a Gorillaz Madness board and didn't include any songs from the Now Now, put only a few songs from The Fall and G-Sides on it, threw Dirty Harry out of the bracket with "no further explanation needed" and chose Charger over O Green World, To Binge over Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head, White Flag over Dirty Harry, Let Me Out over Plastic Beach (that's actually just my opinion), We are the Happy Landfill over Rock the House and 19-2000 over El Mañana.

Also he chose Stylo over Feels Good Inc.

When he gave Floral Shoppe a 5.

Adam Neely's cool though

how tf is h3h3 pseudo-intellectual??

the masses are still too pleb and he is forced to appeal to them for his livelihood

When he became of corporate sellout shill for the music industry. Fuck this piece of human garbage.

Attached: Anthony Fantano tour.png (1301x885, 1.6M)

Link?

>rcr
>pseudo-intellectual

Attached: 1550862048538.jpg (682x900, 115K)

All "Automotive-Journalists" are.

If you need to be told why you're retarded(or you're a fan, but all of his fans are retarded so it still works)

he was never good

Attached: Fantanobtfo.jpg (1040x939, 343K)

lol your such a loser

>tried

when he gave bladee a 1

Woah, all those big words

there it is

I hate fandango, but I hate that guy even more.

yeah, the dude is a furfag, and sometimes he says retarded shit. But i still love him to death.

melon man bad

Attached: 1554707582725.jpg (800x600, 120K)

based

i think he just got old and stopped enjoying music as much as he used to, so he just sold out, why would he even care at this point

Probably somewhere in the abyss of looking at video stats and shifting to a business oriented mindset to preserve and grow. As well as turning 30 and losing a lot of first hand enjoyment of new music.

tl;dr

holy fucking based kek

When he became a shill for shit-hopcore, stopped reviewing anything outside of rap and bad shit he found on bandcamp, also politics.