Is this our new anthem, Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=4SiiRx7GDzI

Attached: Screenshot_314.png (731x613, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EafN5P0m2bc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu04U-Yb2qs
youtube.com/watch?v=maxJm02pEnI
youtu.be/zBOxGaS93_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess having tons of money and fame at 24 is fun.

This is no better than an onision song

yes

His vocals aren't great, but I'm impressed by how well composed the song is, for a 00s Pop-punk throwback. It's a fun track.

He didn't wrote the song. I doubt he even knows how to play guitar.

>His vocals aren't great
That's kind of the point

he's a manlet with the gayest hair ever, I assume it's to hide his balding

I wish I was a manlet, you look young forever and if you're good looking you can attract and fuck teens for the rest of your life.

Never said he composed it. I said it was well composed, which is surprising for a song that's just a big shitpost. Sorry for being unclear.

Is this Bring Me The Horizon?

who is this even making fun of

>all these right wing meme buzzwords

Attached: 1526755377031s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I'm disappointed by his content over the past couple of years, but I'll never not respect him for donating literally all of his YouTube revenue for almost his entire online career.
The song is funny too desu

His videos are shit, but his podcast is generally pretty good. They get decent guests and two of the other hosts are pretty funny dudes.

>I'll never not respect him for donating literally all of his YouTube revenue for almost his entire online career
Uh... didn't he stop doing that years ago? Around the time he started showing his face and streaming and trying to be pewdiepie?

Yeah, but that's still like 8 years of donating. Pretty damn cool

Yeah, I kinda miss old "gameplay and commentary" era Cr1tikal, he had a certain charm to him but that slowly started to fade when he began showing his face and giving his real name and stuff which made him come off as just another Youtuber. I'll check his older videos every now and then but I haven't really been hooked on his newer stuff as much

This era of Critikal has marked one of the most comfy youtube moments ever, he was authentically funny and nice to hear everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=EafN5P0m2bc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu04U-Yb2qs
youtube.com/watch?v=maxJm02pEnI

>trying to make fun of basedboys while never talking about politics and spitting out 2016 memes
No.

clearly you've never listened to music before. This isn't a composition, it's an atonal pastiche of successful 00's bands that exclusively play warped tour. the first pre-chorus is literally the exact same as "sugar we're going down".

never really a fan of penguinz0
>uggh shitting out my nipples
>oooh super deep voice saying absurd things

youtu.be/zBOxGaS93_M
No this
Fucking mastered every genre too it's like tenacious /pol/

Attached: 1554928723649.png (2180x1795, 290K)

It sounds nothing like Sugar We're Going Down wtf

>it's an atonal pastiche
Where is the atonality, user?

I miss that so much, he was truly unique amongst all those gameplayers with no character.

no you shill it's retarded pop punk with practically the same opening of what's my age again of what's my age again

official podcast is kino

user is right here