Biggest homo ever

His music just sucks.

Attached: eminem_photo_by_dave_j_hogan_getty_images_entertainment_getty_187596325.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I liked his older stuff

Fuck you. Eminem = rap god = king? think not don't be a retard, why be a king when you can be a god

Overrated as fuck by white kids

He's good when he's not serious

He’s better than all the mumble rap people listen to these days. Eminem is a lyrical genius

Eminem is the Metallica of rap. He's based as fuck and only understood by humble based ones who are true fans, while the try hard noobies try to distance themselves and listen to faggot shit like idk Periphery or say MF Doom, some pretentious shit that completely misses the point and doesn't appeal to who the original art was intended to at all, which is poor people

>le mumble rap strawman!
kendrick lamar is like 100000x more lyrical than eminem

He's really not. Kendrick is better than most modern ones, but hell, Wayne is more lyrical even and he only raps about retarded shit...

A lyrical genius who kept talking about the same old shit for 20 years and became old and boring.

If we bully him enough will he be good again?

k dude.

They're all whores in that industry

>music industry includes 'whoring'
News at 10!

None of Eminem's music had aged well

Actually, it really did. What didn't age well is his status as a "pop star" or "mainstream" rapper, he was never meant for that audience AKA you, but him and dre swindled him into that position with sensationalism.

lol you think revival is good? you think kamikaze is good? lol dum dum

Yes it is good, Kamikaze is way better, but Revival is still good. Not great, but good. I place it with Encore as "meh" but acceptable.

The state of this board.

MFDoom sucks bro, this board has always had shit taste in rap. I'm sorry, but Yea Forumscore is garbage and is full of shit liked by people who aren't actually involved in whatever subculture the albums are pretending to represent. Hipsters suck, Yea Forums has always sucked. It's getting better these days to be honest.

His music was average in in hindsight and nothing special and aged horribly.

I used to like his music when I was younger but grew out of it.

Eminem's music was and is incredibly special, absolutely nothing is like it.

Insane Clown Posse and Esham and their ilk are not capable of such heartfelt or candid moments because they're playing characters full time, likewise gangster rap isn't either because of the obsession with "keeping it real" while lying constantly, Eminem has no such restrictions. Backpack lyrical miracle rap gets so tedious because they constantly have something to prove, while Eminem has no problem simplifying things and being comfortable in that pocket. Fast rap or "chopping" or whatever you wanna call it often is just percussive nonsense, non lyrical and just using any word they can to keep the flow going even if they have to make up a word or if it makes no sense (Tech N9ne), Eminem always remains lyrical even while doing it.

i hate mu

We all do.

Eminem only has a few good songs, and those songs are almost all confined to MMLP and SSLP. Also, his features on 2001 are amazing. You're a huge goof for sucking his dick so hard

hi stan

His best song was a sample of a gay dude's song about his boyfriend.

every single song from mmlp1 is fantastic in both lyrics and production, although it's true that a lot of it hasn't aged well

Wrong.Fake Eminem fan spotted. Can't relate to the girlfriend killing sociopathic depressed shit? Well, Eminem ain't for you.